toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looks like Jonese and Donna Got What they wanted with Wilfong

The WVMR report makes no mention of the Wilfong case at all. We now know that Donna and David were opposed to charging him and that they wanted him to be let go. How sad!

Re: Looks like Jonese and Donna Got What they wanted with Wilfong

Why would you say the voters should have paid more attention to what was on here about Jonese? Norman was campaigning for him and telling everyone how great he is and they should vote for him.

What ever you may think of Norman the whole county owes him A big THANK YOU if it had not been for him, Ben would not have been charged in the first place and very few would had knew about what he did. at least he is out of unfourm for awhile and the whole county is talking about the cover up.

I think Jonese has thrown the towel in on corruption in Pocahontas County!

He is all wrapped up in his rock business! He collects his full-time salary and gives part-time service.

Jonese needs to bury your ass under those rocks. You Are Never Satisfied!!!!!

Norman:

How can you put the blame of this MESS on the Sheriff and Prosecuting Attorney when the State Police are heading the investigation up and the State assigned a special prosecuting attorney?

Point the finger and place the blame in the right direction instead of “Casting Stones” (no pun intended) in the direction of those that complied with the regulations set forth.

Curious to find out:

Norman:
How many times have you called the State Police Head Quarters about this case and what information have you obtained?

Stinkwell Tater
I think Jonese has thrown the towel in on corruption in Pocahontas County!

He is all wrapped up in his rock business! He collects his full-time salary and gives part-time service.

Norman - why don't you shut your mouth or prove that Jonese is working the rock business. You have NO PROOF at all, just your running mouth. Why do you think he doesn't give the county the time they paid for? You're the big shot that campaigned so hard for him making statements that he would "storm the beaches" and "the marines have landed". What a turncoat you are to say the least. I agree with the previous poster - what keeps him from burying you in those rocks is beyond me. Get off his back and find someone else to ride. Hey why don't you start on the BOE again. We haven't heard from you about that subject since you lost your case. Has to be a sore spot with you huh???

I put a pic of the rocks in his yard. I put the corporate papers on line with his name listed as co-owner. What more do you want?

And yes, I am working on the Boe.

I can multitask!

Okay Norman, you did place a picture of rocks and a copy of the business paperwork online.

SO WHAT? It is a viable business that was established prior to being elected.

You’re stretching for something that doesn’t exist in hope of finding foul play. Spend more time focusing on the main topic and find out why the State hasn’t pushed the issue on Wilfong.

How would you feel if a member or members of your church became upset with the fact you spend so much time online, attending BS County meetings, and filing bogus legal suits instead of tending to the needs of the church you lead? I think you took an oath to a higher power than any elected official did and made a vowel to help grow the Christian Nation and spread God’s word. The example I see set in your words and actions here on “BASHTATER” is quite the opposite.

You are better than that Norman. Wake up and be the Man God wants you to be, not what a few individuals who don’t give a crap about you want.

Well Soccer Dad, you got Stinkwell this time. He won't even respond will he?

What's the matter Stinky, too hot of a subject for ya? Why won't you reply to Soccer Dad?

Proven WRONG once again were you?

Cat got your tongue?

I am sending off for the corporation papers. Wanna bet that David Jonese's name is on them?

Stinkwell Does the Truth Again!
Re: Stinkwell Does the Truth Again!

Norman:

Again I say “SO WHAT”! You had this information on antoher thread.

Wouldn’t you be listed on any business with your wife? It only makes logical sense.

Also, where is it written that an elected official cannot own and operate a private business as long as it does not interfere with his or her responsibility to the office in question?

How about you? I noticed you were posting comments online early Sunday (08-09-09) morning when we would think you would be asleep, resting and preparing to deliver your Sunday morning sermon to the congregation you lead. (Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMM).

Refer to my previous statement “Be the Man God wants you to be” and then the community as a “Whole” will appreciate and respect you and you will know in your heart, you are doing the right thing (s) according to His Word.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!