Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Local Lady Has Night Intruder

What does the age of my daughter when she had her son have to do with this situation? She was 17 as well as I was 17 when she was born. I also have a granddaughter who will be 1 on August the 18th. And god forbid she is expecting again.

Has anything more come of this situation?

Nothing!

At this time!

The activity has never stopped and it has increased. I believe I at the moment I have stopped this individual to accessing my home during the day.

The last incident happened on Sunday night. At approximately 10:30 someone opened my front storm door and tried to turn the knob. Eventually this stalker will be stopped. There are other ways of dealing with people like him. Especially when no one will really notice.

It is sad to say, but justice and the ending of my stalking was not by the police. It has ended with the death of my stalker. Quoting an employee of the Family Refuge Center, "There is a GOD!!."

like da people instead of questing her and acusing her of telling lies you should all be on the watch for weirdos ,and yes she should get a gun.hate to say this but ive called the law to make complaints and no one ever came out except when i put one in the hospitol and another had to be dragged back to his pick up by his buddies.in both cases no one was arrested or charges filed.hummm wonder why

OMG..Girlie Girl and Raven are 2 of the same. You should be ashamed of yourself, accusing this lady of making up a bogus story. You said you were sure there was more to the story than what this lady was telling us. No ****! And who are you to pass judgement on someone who obviously does not know what to do in a situation like this. Again, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Young Woman
There is much more to the story, but I work full time out of town and I do not have an entire day to write the complete story.

I have tried to obtain attorney's in Lewisburg, but the exact words from one is he would not touch this case. You have to remember they defend people in Pocahontas County. I know that I have to get a lawyer such as in Charleston. The problem is that the hours that they operate is also the same hours that I work. There in no one to do my job if I am here. Therefore, it is hard for me to get off of work especially this time of year.

Norman has been aware of everything surrounding the events that have went on. The photo of the basement door was done before we boarded it up. Sorry, but I am to busy to be in my basement cleaning.

Nobody knows the extent that I have went to about the law enforcement in Pocahontas County not doing their job. I am not looking for anyone to replace my door. I don't want your pity or your sympathy. I want people to be aware that our law enforcement chose whom they want to protect and whom they don't. I have severely ****** them off, because I have been raising so much hell. I have quickly learned that the police in Pocahontas County do not have to answer to what they do or what they do not do. Why do you think I have got the Governor's office involved?

I do not care if you believe my story and I really don't give a **** about some of your opinions. You think that because you live in Pocahontas County that you live in a perfect little world. Well wake the hell up!!!! I hope that none of you find yourself in the living hell that I have experienced. I am at the point to where I am almost pushed over the edge. I have a pump shotgun waiting for him.

And everyone needs to quit assuming that Norman fabricates everything on etater. Maybe you need to open your eyes and take a real good look at the community that you live in...................

good luck enforcement in poc is given out acording to who they like it seems ive had issues my self and long ago decided ill defend my property my self sense doing so a couple people have ended up in the hospitol for thier actions the law in both cases did nothing .

1 2
contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!