Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Local Lady Has Night Intruder

There is a night intruder in the Edray community. Please be careful!

Re: Local Lady Has Night Intruder

How terrible. Is the lady ok and did she have contact with the intruder? What happened exactly?

No, but I fully expect that she will have contact the next time he visits!

This pervert likes to ejaculate in people's beds. Kinda like the other one who use to steal women's underwear. This is one real sick dude!

Norman I am about to UPCHUCK my yogurt whip I had for breakfast! Ewwwww

The photo looks more like an old block outbuilding....spider webs, dirty and etc. What are you showing us??

The knob and lock in the first picture is different than the other pictures. Why is the door busted above the latch? What are you showing us Norman?

No, it doesn't look like an "old outbuilding." It looks like the front porch of an elderly person who is unable to do home repairs, and since they are on a fixed budget, can't afford to pay for the materials and labor to FIX up her home.
You're an even bigger ### that I thought you were. Not to mention rude and hateful. Hopefully your grammy or gramps will never find themselves in such a horrid and deplorable situation, because I can forsee you looking down your elite nose at them, not having enough compassion to get off your high horse to paint, sweep, spray for bugs and try to make their meager lives a little happier...

You've never been in any of the really old homes around here, have you Tom?

Tom
The knob and lock in the first picture is different than the other pictures.

The first picture looks to have been taken from inside, while the others from the outside.

Regardless, it sounds important for the residents of the area to keep an eye out for suspicious people and suspicious activities.

Could even be a basement door besides if someone did that they need their pecker cut OFF!!!!!

Where's Lorena Bobbitt when you need her?

Stinkwell Tater
Where's Lorena Bobbitt when you need her?

LOL Norman you are killing me with laughter Yet this is bad for the residents I was not trying to be smart Its just everyone ask where Lorena Bobbit is when something Like this Happens They really would get a suprise if they broke in somewhere and someone was on guard and did chop something off that they really do need.

My "Pink Lady" would do the trick that gun could BLOW his pecker off There would be NOTHING left to re-attach then he would have to walk around with a bag attached to him instead of a pecker

This is a good case for gun control. Use both hands when you aim your gun so you have better control and can him between the eyes.

Even though this is serious you guys crack me up!

You girls are killing me with all that talk about blowing certain parts of the male anatomy off with pink ladies! Raven...you are positively sadistic!

But seriously, is the elderly lady OK after her ordeal? Also, if she needs her door repaired, I'd be more than happy to see to it that it's either replaced or repaired. Raven, check your email. I'll send you info on how to contact me.

I live on Jerico. What night to the intrusion happen? Do they have any suspects? My dog has cut a shine (which is unusal for him)at least 2 nights this week. I also have an elderly lady that lives next door, by herself.

Stinkwell Tater
No, but I fully expect that she will have contact the next time he visits!

What exactly are you saying? What type of investigation has or is being done about this?

to OUCH and ~~Raven~~

I would just like to say that the offer of fixing this lady's door is extremely generous of you and if makes me proud to have you as a citizen of this county. It is people like you that make me proud to say I am from here. I am glad their are still nice neighborly paople out there.

Now ~~Raven~~, I completely agree with you, it is time that women make sure that we are out of harm's way when it comes to perverts. I never really believed in keeping a gun around until someone attacked me and drug me by the hair out my window. This just happened back in January. I sleep with my window open all winter because we have a wood stove and not only does it get hot it is also hard to breathe. I screamed, but by the time my family heard me the person and his buddy already high tailed it out of there.

What if this were to child and they were not able to scream for help? The thought of that puts chills up my spine. I still do not know for sure who this was and I have problems sleeping at night in fear of it happening to one of my kids. We still sleep with the windows open and it is not hard to cut or just take out the screens. If it were to ever happen again though there is NO Trespassing signs everywhere and this time I won't be as surprised. I also made a little purchase for mine and my families protection. Like you and many other women, I am tired of living in fear and I will use what ever means necessary to keep my family safe.

I am proud to live in a county where the neighbors want to help others, and where the women are no longer sitting back being the victims. We are fighting back so beware CREEPS!!

It makes me sad that just a few years back I could go to bed at night with the front door standing wide open. The only thing separating me from nature was a screen door to keep the bugs out. Now, I have to check the locks, the chain, and then deadbolts. It is just sad that we used to live like country folks all dream of and now it feels like I am going home to the ghetto.

I just hope that one day we can get nack to the simpler peaceful times of old.

Re: to OUCH and ~~Raven~~

And its because of perverts that we have to lock our doors!!!!!!!!!

I have seen many older homes. It was just an observation. Norman has been known to put pictures on here of one place and label them as being taken at another place. Like the Hillsboro Town Hall pictures awhile back.

LOL shiner....yepper your right!

Thing is I would need a pair of gloves to touch that pecker. It might have herpesyphillaids
AND If I shoot it off it might get gangrene too cause you know for sure someone would not want to go to the hospital for medical attention for a blown away pecker. Can you imagine? How did you pecker get blown off? Oh I ejaculated on a ladys bed AFTER I broke into her home!!!

PSSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS THE SCARY part....Where was this Edray? Hopefully it was not one of those freely loose criminals from the CRIMINALLY INSANE house??????

Sounds serious, I hope this lady is okay.

BUT!, this is clearly two different doors. The door knobs are different and there is a cover plate on the one smashed above the knob and there is not one on the picture taken from the inside.
Just an observation.

I am not an elderly lady I am in my thirtys. The first photo is my back door. The other photo's of are my inner basement door. You can enter the basement from inside the house and also you can enter the basement from the outside.

This individual has been breaking in my house since March. I have made a complaint to the Sheriff and he did not even send out an officer to take a statement or pictures.

In March this individual sent a threatening email that he was going to break in my house and rape me. He also included in the email that he was going to mess with me.

People are supposed to feel safe in their homes. However, I do not feel safe and I have 2 children and my Grandson.

On 7/17 someone set my alarm off on my vehicle. I called 911 and a State Trooper returned my phone call and said it was probably the wind. I tried to set the alarm off myself, but was unable to.

Last week when I was coming home from work my tire rolled off of the front rim. I had my teenage daughter with me, but thank god I was able to get it under control. I spoke to my mechanic and he said the only way that could have happened is if my tir was low. I travel 500 miles a week. I check my tires on a regular basis. There was no holes in the tire. Therefore, I have to assume that someone let some air out of my tires.

I live in the Brush Country area.

It is odd that some would assume that you were an elderly lady based on pictures of two door knobs.

Nobody should feel threatened in their own home. You should get a gun and learn how to use it.
If he breaks into your house blow his ass away.

Protect the guilty

This lady does have a God given right to protect herself and her kids, but the law on the other hand will protect these criminals that break into others homes. If she were to kill this person, then she will be charged for a crime,perhaps even murder. I do not think that it is right either to let these people get away with terrorizing this family, I just don't want to see her get in trouble for what comes naturally which is protecting herself and her family. My advice is to aim for the knee cap, then that way maybe the pervert will have to explain what he was doing there and she may be able to get out of any type of charges the crooked system may throw her way.

Good luck and I hope that everything turns out ok. Also be sure to have No Trespassing signs up and maybe even run an ad in the local paper telling this person to stay away. Be sure to cover your own butt in all ways. I am praying that your family will be safe.

The reason that I know all of this is because of my incident. I called the police and told them what was going on, they had Wilfong to call me back. He actually told me that if anything was to happen to these people that he would get me for murder or malicious wounding. I just think that it is ridiculous that people can do these things and the so called law tells the innocent that we will get in trouble for protecting ourselves.

Re: Protect the guilty

I have to ask you ladies a question, how are you assured that it wasn't a FEMALE trying to gain entry into the house?

I UNDERSTAND YOU SENTIMENTS BUT "just maybe"?

...dawg...

It is no longer that way. West Virginia law allows you to protect yourself and your family from physical harm and defend your home from intrusion by use of deadly force if you feel that it is necessary without fear of prosecution.

Buy a gun, learn to use it, and if he enters your home blow his ass away. You are covered.

Stinkwell Tater
This pervert likes to ejaculate in people's beds. Kinda like the other one who use to steal women's underwear. This is one real sick dude!

Dawg, we're only assuming a man broke into the home because Normie claims the perp leaves "ejaculate" behind. Everyone knows that only a MAN wouldn't bother to change the sheets, and I've yet to meet a woman, myself included, that would dream of swiping someone else's Victoria Secrets.

This bill was passed by the WV Legislature and signed into law by Governor Manchin.

ARTICLE 7. ACTIONS FOR INJURIES.
§55-7-22. Civil immunity to persons resisting criminal activities.
(a) Any person who unlawfully enters upon the property of another, enters into the motor vehicle of another or enters upon any location where another has a right to be for purposes of engaging in criminal conduct assumes the risk for any injury, including, but not limited to, death, caused to him or her by the reasonable and proportionate acts of the owner, or his or her agent or another in resisting the commission of the criminal conduct.
( The use of reasonable and proportionate force for the purpose of protecting one's self, his or her property or the person or property of another as contemplated by the provisions of subsection (a) of this section shall constitute a full and complete defense to any action at law based upon the use of such force.
(© The provisions of this section do not apply to the creation of a hazardous or dangerous condition on the property designed to prevent criminal conduct or cause injury to a person engaging in criminal conduct.

NOTE: The purpose of this bill is to authorize the use of proportionate force by a person in any place the person has a legal right to be against an intruder or attacker. The bill also provides that the use of proportionate force is a full defense, civilly or criminally.

Girly Girl,

Doesn't necessarily mean it was the same perp...dawg...

Well, you're absolutely right, Dawg. After reading the woman's "story," I'm beginning to think there's a whole lot more to this issue that isn't being told. Read it again and see if you find as many holes in the content as I do...

" am not an elderly lady I am in my thirtys. The first photo is my back door. The other photo's of are my inner basement door. You can enter the basement from inside the house and also you can enter the basement from the outside.

This individual has been breaking in my house since March. I have made a complaint to the Sheriff and he did not even send out an officer to take a statement or pictures. (Come on! The door is completely destroyed from the looks of the photos, and not one single cop would respond? If that's the case, why didn't she TAKE photos down to the Sheriff so they could see the severity of the issue?)

In March this individual sent a threatening email that he was going to break in my house and rape me. He also included in the email that he was going to mess with me. (Again, why didn't this person take the email to the State Cops? They would have acted on it immediately!)

People are supposed to feel safe in their homes. However, I do not feel safe and I have 2 children and my Grandson.

On 7/17 someone set my alarm off on my vehicle. I called 911 and a State Trooper returned my phone call and said it was probably the wind. I tried to set the alarm off myself, but was unable to. (If the person had alerted the State Cops that they had a threatening email to show them, along with photos of damage done when someone tried to enter their home, the State Police wouldn't have been so quick to think the "wind" had set off the alarm.)

Last week when I was coming home from work my tire rolled off of the front rim. I had my teenage daughter with me, but thank god I was able to get it under control. I spoke to my mechanic and he said the only way that could have happened is if my tir was low. I travel 500 miles a week. I check my tires on a regular basis. There was no holes in the tire. Therefore, I have to assume that someone let some air out of my tires."
(Again, if the cops were made aware of the email, damage done to the door and the vehicle alarm going off, they would have responded to the TIRE INCINDENT just as quickly.)

Sorry, just too many variables for my taste. It sounds bogus.

This sounds like a story that was on here not long ago about a boy emailing a ladies daughter and saying via email that he was going to go and rape her mom among other things. I apologize for the confusion here but it just sounds so familiar in certain ways. Any ideas here?

Well they have not responded. If you would like to retain an attorney so he can sepeona the 911 tapes please feel free to. Because I have tried to get them and that has been the response that I received. Yesterday I sent an email to the Sheriff containing all the information that he has not done along with the pics of the door. This email was also cc to an employee in the governor's office and to Norman. The damage to my doors was recently done due to the fact that we have been so called boarding up our house. We have screws in the windows and have permantly fixed the outer basement door to where it will not open.

Tom
It is no longer that way. West Virginia law allows you to protect yourself and your family from physical harm and defend your home from intrusion by use of deadly force if you feel that it is necessary without fear of prosecution.

Buy a gun, learn to use it, and if he enters your home blow his ass away. You are covered.

YEAH RIGHT you got to remember this is pocahontas county I had trouble with people breaking in my home a couple of years back i called state police and the trooper said that he couldnt do anything about it and he told if i tried to defend myself i was going to jail all the law is good for around here is for dopeheds and druggies HEAVEN FORBID if something happens to one of them though they all come running to bail them out

What is the initials of the individual doing the harrassing?

Your whole story reeks of being fishy.
Most states require that 911 recordings be provided to you upon request, although they can charge you a reasonable fee for the research and copying. West Virginia is no exception. You don't need a "seponea" to get a copy of a 911 tape. 911 calls are matter of public record and are not confidential. You can generally obtain a tape copy of any call if you know the incident number or time, especially if the call involved you. 911 is usually reluctant and careful to give people a copy - even though it can be relatively easy for them to make a copy. The delay is usually part of their risk management protocols and concern for you. Even though dispatchers routinely make copies of a call and listen to them later, there is no point in forcing the issues of getting a tape quickly unless the matter is extremely important.
It's not my obligation to "retain an attorney" to subponea anything, Young Woman, it's YOUR obligation. Since you're so emphatic about this being a true tale and the cops are supposedly ignoring you, I'm surprised that YOU haven't retained an Attorney. I'm also surprised that you would contact the cops via email instead of going down to the police department personally in order to receive immediate attention. It's what most normal people would do in a dire situation, so it's rather hard to believe that you haven't.
Why haven't you called the State Police headquarters in Charleston and complained about the Pocahontas Co. State Police IGNORING you? Especially since you supposedly have hard evidence of threatening emails and photos...not to mention those 911 calls! It would take the SP headquarters all of a half hour to get those recordings. IF you have a valid issue.
Here's the name and number of the person you need to contact:
Colonel T. S. Pack, Superintendent
304-746-2111
If you aren't able to talk to Colonel Pack, ask for
Lt. Col. B. A. Sloan, who is the Deputy Superintendent. Same phone number: 304-746-2111

I suggest you call instead of relying on emails. But I still think you're not telling us the whole story. You've already contradicted yourself two times when relating the details, but the most telling piece of info came when you you said "the damage to my doors was recently done due to the fact that we have been (so called) boarding up our house." You neglected to tell Norman that bit of info when you sent him copies of your doors, didn't you? Otherwise he wouldn't have posted them until he found out what damage YOU did and what damage the "intruder" did.
Fishy, fishy, fishy...

Norman. The Young Lady stated in her comment that ""the damage to my doors was recently done due to the fact that we have been (so called) boarding up our house."
Did she relate that bit of information to you when she emailed you the photos of her doors? I can't believe you would post photos of damage a "night intruder" did without knowing that the woman did some of the damage to the doors HERSELF-trying to board up the doors!
So, what damage did the "night intruder" do to the doors, and what damage was done by the homeowner when boarding up the doors?
I can't speak for everyone else, but I'd sure be interested in knowing the REAL STORY behind this "night intruder"-instead of this cock-and-bull fabrication.

Girly Girl you are making assumptions that this lady has been told the information that you already seem to know. I have never had to deal with something like that so I had no idea that 911 tapes are to be at your disposal. It appears that you have either looked a few things up or you have been through something so that you would know. Just because someone may not appear to be as intellectual as you doesn't mean that they are lying about what is going on. From the sounds of things she has not had any assistance with the situation and no one has offered her any help until now by some words on a computer. Now that she knows she can get a copy of her message to 911 I am sure she will try to if she is sincere about wanting help with the situation. In the meantime no one should have to worry about any idiots breaking into their home, especially while there are children involved and a baby. I do not think she is lying so much as she just is misinformed and being ignored. The police in this county love to ignore facts. I have seen that through a few things with my neighbors. They help who they want and they make up their own rules even though there is evidence right in front of them as plain as the nose on their faces. Not all but many of the police officers in this county are just plain lazy. I hope this lady gets the help she needs and I hope the man doing this gets a bed in jail. He is disgusting. Even if this lady and he are familiar with one another and she even made him angry, he still has no right to invade hers and her childrens home and do something as derogatory as that. There is no excuse for his behavior at all. I am sure Girly Girl that she appreciates your information about the 911 tape. I would think that it is possible that she sent the email with pictures so she could cc others on the same email so that she would have proof, other than her word alone, that the sheriff received it. Makes perfect sense to me and yes she DOES still need to go IN PERSON to the police and if she gets no response there then she needs to contact the PA too. Go to everyone you can to get the help you need until someone helps you whoever you are lady.

He should come visit me huba huba I live by the water treatment plant.

Up in Greenbank, the local perverts defecate on people's beds!

Listen, I am only "assuming" what information that "young woman" and Norman has given us. Not a lick of it makes sense, especially after "young woman" stated that some of the damage to her door was done when she boarded it up.
Also, it's strange to me that you, "wait a second," seem to have the same typing and speech pattern as "young woman." You also added some extra information by stating "Even if this lady and he are familiar with one another and she even made him angry, he still has no right to invade hers and her childrens home."
Why would you make a statement like that? Are you ASSUMING (as you accused ME of)or are you adding some extra details that were omitted from the original story?
No one has a right to enter someone's home without permission, and I agree with that, but by the same token, no one has a right to post photos of a supposed "home invasion," make everyone in the community worried about a pervert breaking into people's homes, ejaculating on thier beds and stealing underwear, then come back and say "I did that damage to those doors MYSELF when I tried to board up my home."
It's wrong to make people afraid of a random pervert when this story is taking a turn towards a domestic dispute gone bad and NOT random acts of perversion! For shame!
You claim that the "police here are lazy." So is sending the Sheriff emails instead of going to him in person! If some crazy nut was breaking into my home and doing all the things you claim (and let's get real here, lady, you know you're young woman/wait a second), and I was as worried and scared for myself and my children as you claim, then I would be down at the Sheriff's office or the State Police barracks in Buckeye RAISING CAIN until someone paid attention to my situation!
I never claimed you are lying. I'm claiming that there is a whole lot more to this story than what you are telling us, and I have a feeling that the police have probably already looked into this matter and you aren't satisfied with the outcome.
Regardless, I again suggest that if you truly have a threatening email, then you get it to the State Police. Take it there in person and they'll take it seriously. You should also get a restraining order against the person that sent you the email, and if they do come to your home, then you can have them arrested for violation of the restraining order.

The doors still look as though they belong on an outbuilding or an unused entry (dirty and spider webs). The story was probably fabricated to make law enforcement look bad...as Norman loves to do!!

NOT EVERYONE can afford a NEW MODERN LOOKING HOME...I have seen worse that people call home. It is a FREEKING BASEMENT door she said so. It is OLD and rusty. IF you don't like it give her a new door. **** some people are ignorant.

How do you know the door is old and rusty? She just said it was a basement door, nothing about it being old and rusty. Even the pictures don't show any rust.
Hey! I know! You are the local lady! Now you are wanting a new door?
BTW, not everyone can afford a new modern looking home; but cleaning is free and it don't cost that much for paint, so there is no excuse for dirt and rust. Old can look as good as modern if it is kept up.

WE are not talking about dirty walls,but breaking in someone house. "Stupid"

Actually Girly Girl you are wrong. I am not whoever the girl is that wrote before. I don't even know her. As far as saying if there were previous problems with this guy, that was me saying EVEN IF, not that in fact there was that issue at hand. It doesn't matter what you think or what I think about what part is true or not, that is why there are police officers to do that, who SHOULD be doing their job and aren't apparently. All that does matter is that there is a nasty disgusting person who thinks he has a right to break into someone's home and ejaculate on someone's bed. If it is not a random act, this man is still doing something illegal. Actually it sounds like a few things and he has sexual predator problems too from the sounds of it and he needs to be put away. I was going to say before he got out of hand, but it is apparent he already is.

There is much more to the story, but I work full time out of town and I do not have an entire day to write the complete story.

I have tried to obtain attorney's in Lewisburg, but the exact words from one is he would not touch this case. You have to remember they defend people in Pocahontas County. I know that I have to get a lawyer such as in Charleston. The problem is that the hours that they operate is also the same hours that I work. There in no one to do my job if I am here. Therefore, it is hard for me to get off of work especially this time of year.

Norman has been aware of everything surrounding the events that have went on. The photo of the basement door was done before we boarded it up. Sorry, but I am to busy to be in my basement cleaning.

Nobody knows the extent that I have went to about the law enforcement in Pocahontas County not doing their job. I am not looking for anyone to replace my door. I don't want your pity or your sympathy. I want people to be aware that our law enforcement chose whom they want to protect and whom they don't. I have severely ****** them off, because I have been raising so much hell. I have quickly learned that the police in Pocahontas County do not have to answer to what they do or what they do not do. Why do you think I have got the Governor's office involved?

I do not care if you believe my story and I really don't give a **** about some of your opinions. You think that because you live in Pocahontas County that you live in a perfect little world. Well wake the hell up!!!! I hope that none of you find yourself in the living hell that I have experienced. I am at the point to where I am almost pushed over the edge. I have a pump shotgun waiting for him.

And everyone needs to quit assuming that Norman fabricates everything on etater. Maybe you need to open your eyes and take a real good look at the community that you live in...................

I for 1 must say I agree with what you say.
My house was broken INTO and everything was smashed. I lost OVER 30 THOUSAND dollars worth of antiques.
A lot of them belonged to family and they were appraised. After moving here paying all the deposits necessary and the rent etc there was no EXTRA money to pay for intended RENTAL insurance...SAD for me I had none.
It look the law over 8 hours to get to my home.
When they got there no one took pictures, no one looked for fingerprints. Their comment was oh unless someone in the community talks we WON'T know who it is. Well what the HELL? You can't take fingerprints because why? Your too lazy to do so or you just don't want to?
I have informed my own opinion of the law.
Our new Sheriff is supposed to be better. I have seen some changes but I have also witnessed harrassment.
My husband was HARRASSED by the law for trying to DEFEND someone innocent. JL CLIFTON is just as much of a snake in the grass as anyone. He would not help me get out of a PERSONAL VENDETTA the LAW had against my family and YES I do believe they take sides on WHO they want to help.

JUST LOOK at the lovely Mayor of Marlinton. He SNOBS me off. I saw him on the way to the store. He waved at 2 people. He directly looked at me and I waved to be friendly. He turned and snubbed his NOSE up in the air like his own S h i t don't stink!
That is how this town is and GET this he is not even from here either.....
So I sympathatize......it is not who you know but who you BLOW

You have a Grandson and you are in your 30's ? How old was your kid when he/she had the child ?

1 2
contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!