toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Gone Again!

I called to see what is going on with the Wilfong prosecutor and my own request for a special prosecutor but guess what....Donna is gone again! She wasn't in her office! Did she go back on vacation?

So I made arrangements to pay a visit with Judge Pomponio tomorrow!

Folks, please support me in this matter. We deserve to have a prosecutor who is not on vacation constantly!!!

Re: Gone Again!

Go get em Norman for I think Pr and Police Officers are the crooks in marlinton I think wilfong thought it was ok to do what he is accused of because he was a cop like brad totten goes around sexual harassing women and gets away with it and the hole town knows it I here about this stuf about brad all the time and Ibelive every word of it and the Pr and our so called honest Sheriff dont wont to believe it they want to back him like they do wilfong they dont wont honest cops here they are affraid honest cops will find out there little game they play and our so called pr goes along with them because she is not honest either we all know thah how many of you out there agree with me please respond if you agree it is important to me thanks BT

Re: Gone Again!

Maybe Donna is helping David with his rocks and don't have time to go to her office.

Ya think they need another parner?

These aren't Mexicans but they are as close as I can find.

Re: These aren't Mexicans but they are as close as I can find.

Donna has been spending all her time at the rock farm and them deputies are all staying up in Green Bank so they can help pack rocks up.

thats where ben should be busting rocks.

The police are doing a good job in the upper end! At least most of the motorists are beginning to learn, to observe the posted speed limits.

blue bird
thats where ben should be busting rocks.

One of the greatest replies I've ever seen on this site!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!