toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
So what is going on with the Old H&P store?

Our street mouse says that the Snowshoe facility will be moving to the H&P Store and that the Times office is moving to where the Snowshoe/Work for West Virginia facility is! This sounds like a good move!

Anybody else have news?

Re: So what is going on with the Old H&P store?

Stinkwell Tater
Our street mouse says that the Snowshoe facility will be moving to the H&P Store and that the Times office is moving to where the Snowshoe/Work for West Virginia facility is! This sounds like a good move!

Anybody else have news?

You got it close, keep searching Stinkwell!

I think that this is great for the Times. They are making a major effort to adjust with the new day we live in! It will be nice to have them on main street!

I agree. We need to get all the main street stores filled. But, I think the Times would be better situated in the old H & P Building.

Too late for changes. The deal is made. Poca. Times to the building where Snowshoe is now. They go to the former Dollar General store.

Looking forward to seeing the shops filling up again. Hope someone buys that big building on the corner and puts something in there.

someone did buy it; he's not going to do anything with it!! just another slum lord.

Why is the For Sale sign and price still on it? What will happen to the old times office ? Maybe a Museum ? That would be nice for the town.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!