toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bad News for the Sheriff and Prosecutor!

Both of whom wanted to drop the Wilfong matter but were unable to do so because of public pressure (hint: etater.com) We have been writing and writing to the media and the PA Institute trying to get justice in Pocahontas County.

The PA Institute didn't know that the case had been dropped on Wilfong and probably didn't know that Donna was blaming them for the goof. They were a little "ticed" when we called but were far more response to us that either the sheriff or Donna. Donna has never answered one of our emails.

The sheriff originally told us that our "source" was wrong about Wilfong. Both Donna and the sheriff threatened me with an obstruction of justice charge if I printed the checks. I did!

According to Jonese it was merely a dispute between two businessmen. It turned out to be a dispute between a counterfeiter and a businessman.

Now they have a highly respected prosecutor coming in to the county from Lewisburg, newly elected and ready to bite nails.

Ben better get his bags packed; he is headed to the big house!!!

Donna and David better find someone else to cover up for!

Re: Bad News for the Sheriff and Prosecutor!

Like someone said why didn't he just sell one of his bulls and pay the bill!!!

The whole county is watching this one!!!!

Get your stories straight. Do you really think Ben is so important that college educated and extremely intelligent people would put their own integrity on the line to protect him? Give us a break.

Smart people do dumb things. We were the first to predict that Donna and David wanted to forget the charges! Guess what happened? They were dropped!

Why did a bright fellow like Ben Wilfong decide that he was counterfeit those checks instead of paying his bill? It would have been a whole lot cheaper!

Remember, that Ben is suing the county and we as taxpayers stand in financial jeopardy if we lost the case.

Thing too if he is never charged he gets his job back with backpay! Can we afford that?

Then think of all the people who may have their charges dropped because he was involved in the arrest!

I cannot believe that David Jonese is so dumb that he thinks its okay to make fraudulent checks to pay someone with. It was most definitely not a dispute between 2 businessmen, it is much much more than that. Would Mr. Jonese do a thing like this ? Is it really OKAY ?

I originally assumed that he was naive! But I may have been wrong about David!

I'd sure hate to be this "highly respected prosecutor coming in to the county from Lewisburg, newly elected and ready to bite nails".

Heaven help him if he doesn't do as Norman thinks!!!

He said basically the same thing about the sheriff and PA when they started too, remember???

Go ahead Norman start on him right now before he has a chance. Sort of the way you did the "rumored" new town cop Josh V. That poor guy hasn't even been introduced as town cop (truth or rumor ???) and you've done made fun of him with the Barney Fife jokes.

No one in the public eye suits you in any way shape or form, so get the ball rolling on this highly respected prosecutor. Go ahead - don't let us down now. He's been mentioned on etater about half a day now, so let loose on him stinkwell...........

You Make a Big Mistake Accusing Me of Not Knowing What I am talking about!

My source was not off track. It was David who was off track. I warned him early on to watch out for Ben Wilfong! He tried to belittle me by suggesting that my source was off track. It was just a civil matter between two business men!!!!Humbug!

"Norman, thanks but your source is somewhat off track. Ben and tim wade have a civil issue they are working through magistrate court. The magistrate and myself have talked and I have seen the case info and there has been no hacking or no use of anyone else’s account. I will gladly discuss particulars’ of the issue when it is completed however, it is a civil issue between two businessmen so not sure it is proper to discuss their legal issues. Thanks"

Re: You Make a Big Mistake Accusing Me of Not Knowing What I am talking about!

You know norman, i've read time and time again on countless threads, you call our sheriff "David". Have some respect and call him Sheriff Jonese, Mr. Jonese, or something else respective. By the way, Sheriff Jonese, your doing a great job, not all of us are like norman.

Donna and David I voted for you, not next time.

Using the name a public official's mommy and daddy gave him is the highest form of respect I can offer. I was a supporter of David and Donna but I am now having very serious doubts about both.

I went in to see Donna today and she was not in her office. She is hardly ever there. Does she have another job too?

I did find that her secretary has been deleting my emails to Donna so I am going to open up an open channel on Etater because I am certain that she reads it and Rhonda can't delete it!

So here goes:

Subject: Inquiry from Norman This was my letter to the PA Institute;

Donna is the statutory attorney for the board and she has already said that she had requested a prosecutor once. I found out that she hadn't and made further inquiry. Ben now has his own personal investigator; I am asking for one for Irvine/Law regarding the theft of public funds.

--- On Sun, 7/19/09, Norman Alder
To: "prosecuting"
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2009, 8:16 AM

Just checking to see if you have assigned a prosecutor to the Law/Irvine case and in the Wilfong matter?

Grand jury comes up in a couple weeks!

Donna is on vacation! (Note she is back but is gone again somewhere else. I am not sure her own secretary knows where she is. Donna seems to be in constant vacation mode!

Norman

Norman, how can you any faith in an attorney from Greenbrier County?

A friend of Rowe's isn't a friend of ours.

A realistic point? If they screw this one up or there is no satisfaction in the outcome, such as lame sentencing, the federal government has a right to file separate charges, as long as someone does not make it impossible.

Answer this also. Since I have been 'speaking out' under my own name, my telephone has been virtually disabled, with plenty of family and friends ticked off. After several reports from different people, the 'good ole Frontier
boys' aren't doing anything to resolve it.

It is also difficult to stay on the internet. I wouldn't doubt you would have personal knowledge of this because you are P*SSED. Face it, Norman, you just don't have the 'stuff' anymore.

Where's my ability to edit?

Where's your home grown heckler, Stinky?

Everyone sees Norman as a nut job, so if he is ever right no one pays any attention.

Whatever he spouts off about, he usually is right on the money. He just has personal limitations he refuses to exceed.
It alters his effectiveness.

I can imagine being in the office, sitting at my desk, looking up and here comes Norman!

Wonder if we could pay our taxes that way?

Yes!!thatsounds great,check sthe history Ben wilfong did have an aunt working in the county tax office.yes that would be real smart.

Hey Suckwell, how many frivilious lawsuits have you started and how high is the tab you have run up for the state ? What say ye Suckwell ?

Insurance has it covered!

I was in the prosecutor's office on July 20 also and I know for a fact that she was there. Maybe if you would have taken the pictures of the mains street flower pots later you too would have seen her.

I think that she is doing her job to the best of her ability, but there are accusations that she is always gone on vacation. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe they are tired of you coming in all the time for some form of crap that is none of your business.

There are some things that go one that the prosecutor may not want anyone to know about until the arrests or action is actually taken.

Sit back for a little bit and see what happens before you start jumping to conclusions.

I have been sitting back since January 20, 2009 waiting for her to do something about the sexual assault by the police officer with Totten that night. Nothing!

Thank goodness I didn't heed your advice about Wilfong or he would never have been charged.

No, I took pics of the flower pots (they are now online) at a time "before" the rain and when the sun was no out. There was "method in the maddness."

What I am saying is that when I arrived at the courthouse, Donna was already gone (about 3:30 P.M.--the sheriff was there but Donna was gone. She has a court case today; she should be brushing up.

I am not trying to downgrade your work in any way Norman, but maybe there is a reason that you can not get in touch with the prosecutor. I know that you are trying to make this county corruption free but maybe you are going about it in the wrong ways.

Have you ever thought that they are just hiding when they see you walk through the door? If you practice the old saying that you can catch more flies with sugar than salt you may get some where. I hope that you do get to the bottom of these scandals and make this place a better environment for the retirees, because let's be honest that is what Pocahontas County is becoming. There are no jobs, no activities for the kids and well the only the only thing there is to do is sit on your porch and get old.

It seems like every time a good idea comes around that may employ a few people it either gets stopped by the county commission or outsiders are hired and the locals still have no jobs.

When someone tries to get something in for the kids around here to do such as game rooms, or even the drive in, either the adults ruin it by bringing in drugs and alcohol or once again someone throws out a "no" vote and it gets tossed.

Norman, maybe if there was a way for you to do your investigations, which by the way you are very good at, then get some that is not quite as hot headed as you to actually speak for you, then maybe your voice will be heard.

I don't want to say that you shouldn't have some say so in your own work just maybe work on the way that you bring it forward.

Thank you for your comments! I am trying to help David and Donna stay on the right path. Their deviations are an embarrassment to me because I supported them in their election. I actually thought that they were prepared to do the right thing.

Little did I know that about a week before he ran in the election he formed a stone corporation in his wife's name as organizer. Since the did this in Charleston no one knew what he had done.

There are two people in this corporation: He and his wife! That is a president and a vice-president. We plan to send off for the corporation papers to see if his wife is doing all the work or if he has a role.

It is a membership corporation and his name is listed equally to his wife as a member. Logic would seem to say that he is a partner in such a corporation. This would constitute an "outside" interest as indicated in state code. Outside interests are prohibited for sheriffs. (Now don't mentioned this: But I have discovered that some other officials may be covered by the same prohibition. But we'll let that stand for the moment)

The sheriff of Mercer County was running a medical clinic out of the courthouse. You could pay your taxes and get medical treatment at the same time. He has since been charged with a drug crime. He is headed for the big house. He has since resigned.

David is going to have to decide whether he wants to be sheriff or a businessman. HE CAN'T BE BOTH! Now I am not talking about my feelings BUT THE LAW--STATE LAW!

I want to see Donna succeed but she is turning lazy on us. She doesn't seem to spend much time in the office. She is constantly gone! She, too, is going to have to decide if she wants to be a prosecutor! We are paying her good money and we deserve to have a prosecutor who works in her office and returns her telephone calls which is something that she is very weak on.

Donna let the Wilfong slip by her. It wasn't that she was recused; she should have been monitoring the course of her people who had been charged by the county sheriff. But she wasn't!

She sent J.L. down to the hearing of Wilfong to try to explain and the magistrate pitched him out. Donna was responsible for making sure that the PA Institute had assigned a prosecutor BEFORE THE HEARING.

But she didn't have time!

PA Price didn't make the time, for the same reason, she did not send the case to the proper jurisdiction.

It was easy to catch Walter Weiford in his office. He never actively avoided anyone with a problem. Never thought I would say this, but I miss having Walt around.

PA Price acts like an arrogant little *itch. Let's just screw it all up. There won't be anything to prosecute. To do this intentionally is a crime, too.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!