toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Greenbrier County Attorney, Pat Via, appointed to prosecute Wilfong!

Just got word from the WV Prosecuting Attorney's Institute that Pat Via has been appointed to prosecute Ben Wilfong.

The Blogers like Pat Via:

Aug 25, 2008

Which one will be our next prosecutor?
GB Voter

Charlottesville, VA

Aug 25, 2008

Hopefully, Pat Via. He has an excellent reputation, has high moral standards (unlike the sleaze we have "serving" now) and is well respected by the bench and courthouse staff, as well as his colleagues. He is also known as a hard worker. He has my vote.
dingo

“Running Out Front”

Aug 25, 2008

Pat Via will do you a good job.He reminds me a lot of his dad,which was a good man.I know them both.
Uncle Cracker

Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

I agree about Pat. It will take a little time for he or Heaven forbid Martha, should she be elected, to get their feet on the ground. But given time I believe Pat will be a top notch PA. Now let me open another can of worms....who will be elected to the office of Sheriff? My opinion is that it is going to be Jim Childers....but that is my opinion. I don't believe Hosey can handle the position, and I hear that Adam Martin is in line to be Chief Deputy....
freddy bostic

Marlinton, WV

I don't know Mrs.Fleshman, but I do know Mr.Via and he is a darn good honest man. He is what this county really need's. everybody that ever runs for office always speeks about what they'll do when or if they get in office becomes a lie. Well Mr.Via is a man that stands behind what he says and what he means. Honesty, integrity,commitment.

VOTE PAT VIA GREENBRIER CNTY PROSECUTOR
cop dude

“I'm a Cat. MEOW!”

Oct 3, 2008

Pat Via of course. He' a top notch fellow. And, well, you got me started again, didn't you? Jim Childers is the only candidate for me and mine!
Have a wonderful day!! Get out and VOTE on Nov. 4th!
TIN MAN

Lewisburg, WV

yeah cop dude im with u m but pat via can do WITHOUT a IDIOT like f. bostic speaking up 4 him
Loves Lewisburg

Charleston, WV

Oct 4, 2008

Pat Via. Pat Via. Ahhh.... Pat Via. ANYone who knows the opponent knows why it should be Pat Via. I DO think Mr. Via will do a great job. But this belief notwithstanding, one huge reason Via needs to be elected is the alternative! We need to insure that we have competent prosecution in Greenbrier County! No one on here is mentioning that the opponent has...issues...with finishing projects. ANY projects. Why is she no longer fiduciary for the County Commission? Ask the County Commission, it is public record. How many actual trials has the opponent had? 0. How involved has she been in circuit court cases at all? Not. She is very nice. And has no experience. And doesn't follow through. And would be dangerous.
TIN MAN

I AGREE LL !!!!!!!!!! i think pat via is the best PERSON 4 the job

Re: Greenbrier County Attorney, Pat Via, appointed to prosecute Wilfong!

we need a federal prosecutor, not some lackey from James Rowe county

Yes, you jarred me with that one! Rowe may try to block the prosecution!

The Special Prosecutor should not have been from the adjoining county. Obviously Judge Rowe wikk have some influemce on this new prosecutor.

That's why Pat Via was selected. I don't want to hear your 'cry baby' excuses when this continues to flounder or we reach the land of no return.

There won't be anyone to really blame but yourselves.

I am going to visit Judge Pomponio's office tomorrow and submit a complaint!!!

How did the complaint go Norms?

thinkin there aint one

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!