toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Concerns about CPS

We are getting some interesting information about what is going on with CPS! Is anyone hearing anything about transfers, etc?

I hear there is an audio floating around that I would like to get hold of! Can anyone help me?

normanalderman@yahoo.com

Re: Concerns about CPS

CPS is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!

what's going on w/cps?? what do you mean?

Email Norman he will fill u in I totally agree and I hope something is done!!!!!

Women are contacting me via email. They are ready to talk! It is interesting how things have been kept hush hush at the courthouse. Keep those emails coming!

The reports we have indicate that the CPS has expressed a desire to "take every ******* kid in the county from their parents." That is the tape we are are asking to be sent to us.

I need a woman volunteer to speak out on the matter on the Internet.

Spinwell Tater
Women are contacting me via email. They are ready to talk! It is interesting how things have been kept hush hush at the courthouse. Keep those emails coming!

The reports we have indicate that the CPS has expressed a desire to "take every ******* kid in the county from their parents." That is the tape we are are asking to be sent to us.

I need a woman volunteer to speak out on the matter on the Internet.

Norman,
we are dealing with cps and they will not allow the children Home I do not want to go into details but its another Donna Meadows thing and Marty Saffer.
I personally went and spoke with Mr.Saffer on the matter.

To Norman

I have also had run ins with CPS...They feel that everyone is stupid. Only when they bucked up against me I pushed back. I researched and called and harrassed CPS in the same manner in which they do parents. It wasnt long and I mean 10 days that my child was promptly returned to me and I havent heard a thing from them since. They will probably think twoce before gracing my doorstep again or they better had. Norman if you want proof that they act extremly illegal post your email address and I will scan and send you every document concerning my case( I made them give me a copy of my file). When you see the reason they removedmy child from my home you'll love it.

Re: To Norman

I would like to do an Internet Interview with the lady who had the gall to stand up to CPS! normanalderman@yahoo.com or 304-799-7374

Does anyone know what is going on with the Green Bank case where CPS failed the poor boy and he paid the ultimate price. This child's life was took from him and I feel that CPS was the one to blame. It is tragic that he went to get help and they sent him home. Lord only knows what he had to suffer. I feel that the CPS investigators should be the ones held responsible.

The worker on his case just goes around smiling and living her life as if nothing were wrong. Does she not feel any kind of remorse or compassion? I know that if I were the one that failed that child I would not be able to live with the guilt of it. In my opinion she did fail that child.

I know that there are many cases that go through CPS that are either people turning others in as some sort of vendetta against the parents for some reason or other but when a child comes with bruises and is scared out of his mind then that case should become top priority and he should have been taken out of the home immediately. Mrs. Bland did call the authorities and she done her job to her best ability. If the CPS doesn't take the testimony of a school principal then why do they take the statements of others that clearly have a problem with the parents of children that are well taken care of.

I just hope that they can establish real and false cases and take the kids that really need help out of the home and perhaps save a young life.

I do not envy CPS workers. Who would want to take on a job where no matter which course you take you are always the bad guy?

You pity the CPs worker...are you serious...There would be no problems if the people would do there job....instead they will listen to hal truths or rumors and remove children with no evidence or reasoning then give them back. in my case in particular when it happened there happend to be a huge drug bust where actuall drugs and lots of them were found inside this home and no children were removed, but they removed my children because i had a collection of pipes.....You make me laugh...If they stuck to the pediphiles etc. It would be okay but those people still have there children so they can rape thme or beat them and eventually kill them........Yeah OK

What were you doing with a "collection of pipes"?

When you decide to have children it's time to get rid of the pot pipes.

Exactly what I am doing now collecting pipes....Beleive me I passed every drug test they sent my way and then some that I paid for myself. Literally just a collection. They felt really stupid when it was all said and done( as they should have). What do you collect?

Were these pipes used or were they new? i like to collect Hookahs but they are brand spanking new and I just like them because of the beauty in them. I also collect dragons and skulls and wizards but none of them have ever had a drug in them. If these pipes of yours are brand new and do not have any residue in them then they are legal but if they have been used then they would be considered paraphernalia. My advice to you would be to let go of that collection and find something else. You could be arrested, so ask yourself this, is it worth going to jail for a few exotic knick knacks?

No they were all new except one and i had cleaned it so that i could add it to my collection...I still collect them and I know the rules surronding them...that is why my case was trhown out of court and the judge ordered them returned to me. Yet again it was CPS jumping the gun.

I can't even get David Jonese to get rid of the pedophile on his own staff! David let Darla's case drop by giving it to the state police to investigate even though the person reported to have done the groping was a state police HIMSELF.

But I will check this out!

Guilt! She has been promoted to watching prisoners as they do community service!

Norman Alderman
Guilt! She has been promoted to watching prisoners as they do community service!

Who has Norman? I must have missed something.

please Norman Make this a sticky.

bump

)

Why don't you all that KNOW of the situation contact the police officials and CPS yourselves and report that this man is living there with children? It is good that you have made others alert by posting on Etater, but please help those children be safe and alert the proper authorities of the situation. Then it won't be on your hands if something does happen to them, it will be on the police and CPS's. I fear for those children. I do not know hardly anyone from Pocahontas County although I've lived in it for 13 years, so I have no knowledge of the person you have mentioned, but God help the children.

Thanks for your input! The police are reading etater. We hpe that this helps them!

The police read etater and I hope that your information makes an impression upon them. They should be able to use your input to deal with these folks. Thank you very much!

Re: cps

Who are thr two bad apples?

if this stuff is happening you people have got to do more than post it on here. you cant depend on norman alone to deal with it either. he is one person, many people get more attention than one person.make noise by contacting every agency you can as many times as you can ,get the press involved and i dont mean one of you i mean many of you. if this is true that children depend on you to help them so get off your butts and get going. if one of these kids die and you couldve at least tried doing something but didnt then you are just as much at fault as the person who killed the child !

I'm not for sure that the Police read the Etater.

I and others have reported these things and nothing has been done, that is why I asked for Norman's help. I will fully stand by his side but they just don't seem to listen to me, maybe if I could get someone like Norman to help something will be done and together we may just save a life.

good for you greenbank case, keep up the good work if you know this to be fact ! maybe if you know the others who have also reported it you could form a group that will work together to make something happen. like i said ,stregnth in numbers!

I, myself have never had a case with the CPS but was told a long time ago they work to keep families together not break them up.

Hey Norman have you heard anything else I will email you tommorow with some info I am getting realy mad...

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!