toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How is Helmick's health?

My local mouse indicates that Helmick is looking a little green around the gills.

Is he healthy enough to be governor?

Re: How is Helmick's health?

Stinky,

I wouldn't vote for him if he could do back flips...dawg...

I had word's with him before the parade. He still look's good and in great shape...

Starting to look old,isn't he?

Maybe but he still look's good.
He was one of the best looking men in this town.
Age is just a number. I think that he's still got it going on.

Helmick is too clean for Charleston.

No one survives in the Senate by being too clean!

I agree, Shiner. Pork barrel spending is an exceptionally dirty job, and West Virginia ranked 4th in 2008 when it came to spending taxpayer money.
Robert Byrd spent 2,250,000 for the Canaan Valley National Wildlife Refuge, $2,000,000 for Harper’s Ferry National Historic Park, $1,500,000 for telecommunications and roads at the National Conservation Training Center, $1,000,000 for the Ohio River Sanitation Commission for organic detection system improvements, and my favorite, $475,750 for research into long term environmental and economic impacts of the development of a coal liquefaction sector in China.
Alan Mollohan spent $1,750,000 for the West Virginia University Environmental Center in Morgantown and
$750,000 for the West Virginia Department of Natural Resources for a stream restoration program.
It's really too bad that some of that pork wasn't used to provide food and health care aid for the thousands upon thousands of hungry, malnourished children in this State.
Judy's right too. It's STEALING!

I don't care how good he looks or how bad that doesn't make a good govenor and he sure won't!! Even tho he is good looking or whatever that sure doesn't make a man good enought to run our state. Some people on here don't even vote

Grandma5 must vote and have a good man. Most people that talk about how things should be doesn't have it to start with.

Thank you for your compliment. Yes I did have a good a good man but lost him in Oct 2007. We voted at every election. I still vote. I (and we) went by their experiences and what they have done it the past to help our state and if they may stand true to their promises. Not by how good looking they may be.

A good man work's everyday to support his family. Drinking beer all day doesn't count.
It would have been good if he were drinking Walt's water. That's supporting the county.

How many people have tasted Walt's water? I'm not sure that I like it.

Never heard of it. It probably puts a bad taste in your mouth like sulfur water.

Everything Walt is involved in puts a bad taste in your mouth. I can't believe anybody would vote for the man to be Governor.

Walt has to many friends in this county.They do not need any more power than they have now.Bad idea to vote for Walt.

Helmick is a great candidate: Pocahontas county should ,at last, be the residence of a governor.

You mean a former resident of Pocahontas County. If he were elected Governor (God forbid) his residence would be in Charleston.

WHile a candidate. prior to election, he is a resident of POkie.

a man does the best he can with the time he has and we should not talk a bout them when thay are taken a way from the ones that loved him

Our State government is corrupt, wouldn't you want the best to be our lead crook?

If he was 25, good looking, etc., I would never vote for him, even to clean the outhouse. Around Helmick, WATCH YOUR MONEY.

that's right Let's all vote for George Sheets for Govenor, sounds like a perfect candidate to. My vote is for George of the jungle (watch out for that tree)

Spinwell Tater
My local mouse indicates that Helmick is looking a little green around the gills.

Is he healthy enough to be governor?

This is a clear violation of HIPPA law. This form of news could damage his political career. Wouldn't it be ironic if Walt Helmick sued Spinwell!!!

George Sheets
If he was 25, good looking, etc., I would never vote for him, even to clean the outhouse. Around Helmick, WATCH YOUR MONEY.

Nice - especially coming from someone that allowed drugs to be sold from their property. I believe one of George's sons got caught selling dope. George better take care of his own situation before worrying about others.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!