Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Business in Greenbank
Re: New Business in Greenbank

Spinwell Tater

Norman promotes the business July 13 and 2 months later he's blasting it. Just like he promotes his candidates and then when they don't bow down to his wishes he blasts them.

They have every right to have a family business and I wish them the best of luck!

I wonder just how they're able to harvest native stone from the stream that happens to run through their property. This stream belongs to us all!

Did they file an environmental imapct report?

Has the possible negative impact on this stream been investigated?

Did they go through an approval process with the DNR?

Dang it! You have been told before, Green Bank is two words, not one!!

Sheriff can do a lot of things that ordinary citizens can't!

He says that he gets the stone from Virginia!

Norman Alderman
He says that he gets the stone from Virginia!

Then why don't you PROVE IT then instead of stirring the bucket?

David personally told me that he was getting the stone from Virginia! It may look like he is getting it out of his creek but he told me that he was getting it out of Virginia. (Of course, he also told me that there was video tape on the police sexual assault of Darla Piland but his deputy denied it under oath. ) You figure it out!

if he could prove anything, either voice/video dont you think he would have put it on here by now? just another one of those glass ball things that he seen thru .you would not see anything about the sheriff if he had just give alderman whatever he wanted

All I wanted was to see Ben Wilfong arrested for a crime he committed! Is that too much!

In regard to the sexual assault, you will notice that David has dropped that all together. Supposedly he turned it over to the state police and you haven't heard a word in months!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!