The Goings On at D-Squared

From Drop Box

Face Painting by Jim

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

Many Thanks to Sandy for Her Very Professional and tasty cake!

Re: The Goings On at D-Squared

Spinwell Tater

that cake looks very delicious I hope everyone had a great time

hey ,save me a slice of both ! can you post pics of the dream catchers when you get the chance or did you have pics on here somewhere i can look at them. i would like to maybe get on for my daughter and grand daughter.
congrats on what looks like a successful event and business !!!!!

Jen...it was Buttermilk Pound Cake on the top tier and the bottom cake was October Spice cake with cinnamon icing. ! The bamboo skewers are to keep the top tiers from sliding off the bottom tier when I'm driving up and down mountains and going around curves. Delivering cakes in this area is enough to rattle your nerves, let me tell you! Sorry I forgot to warn you about the skewers.
Anyway, I enjoyed the video and hope you all enjoyed your cake.

Beautiful cake Sandy made! Talk about a sugar high for me if I would have been there! LOL! Jen you cut your hair off! When did you do that? Looks like you weren't so sure if you wanted Norman videoing you or not...lol! Wish I could have made it by but I didn't get back to home until after 9. Went to my Great Uncles and enjoyed some time visiting with him over in Roanoke.

Jaime, how was your diabetic cheese cake? Will you please call me when you get a free minute?

Oh it was really delicious! I really think you should offer diabetic stuff on here too Sandy. As many diabetics that are in this county I really think they would actually enjoy getting something as tasty as yours! As I told you before, many things for diabetics either do not taste as good or they are so expensive it is ridiculous. I did email you the other day and figured it might have went into the wrong folder. Sent you some pictures too. Did you get them? Look in your junk folder. Mine sometimes sends my mail into the junk folder from time to time. Talk to you soon. I am getting ready to get off of here. Little girl isn't feeling well and says she needs her mommy. I will check my emails before I go to bed though. Call me tomorrow if you want to because I have some things to tell you anyway.

LOL Sandy I KNOW but I was all ALONE back there trying to get last minute things together and my HUBBY was busy doing face paintings! I could not think in the pressure of the moment what those flavors were but people liked them just the same!
I really had a hard time taking off that top lol!

Sure superglide I can save ya a slice of both heck I can freeze it and mail it to ya in dry ice
Anyway, we do make Dream Catchers and Mandella's.
I do the weaving and beading and feathers on the dream catchers and Jim paints the mandella's.
I can get ya some pics as soon as my NEW camera comes in my old one died lol!

Out of popular DEMAND he will be doing face paintings for events and Halloween by appointment. Everyone loved his full face masks!

Jaime
Beautiful cake Sandy made! Talk about a sugar high for me if I would have been there! LOL! Jen you cut your hair off! When did you do that? Looks like you weren't so sure if you wanted Norman videoing you or not...lol! Wish I could have made it by but I didn't get back to home until after 9. Went to my Great Uncles and enjoyed some time visiting with him over in Roanoke.
Jamie hehehe yeah I went wild on Thursday and told Pat next door to just have her way with it. It was think and in my eyes and had a lot of dead ends etc. When you can't get a comb or brush through it its time to cut it! I am camera shy especially when my insulin put on some pounds I am trying to get my doc to put me on Byetta I heard you can lose weight with it!!!!
Hope to see ya soon girl

Jen

Byetta (insulin) is probably the best insulin on the market, and it really does help regulate your blood sugar levels and help diabetics lose weight!
But listen, for those of you on medicare, medicaid or State programs, let your healthcare provider know that they need to fill out pre-authorization paperwork so it will be approved. If for some reason it is denied, ask your primary care physician to raise h e l l and fight with the insurance, because most usually that will get you approved. The squeeky wheel gets the oil!

Yes'im hehehe I am the squeaky wheel
Hey Ms hints do you think you could make that Dr appt and take me in there since you do such good referrals?
My novalog 70/30 is not doing the trick. I am on a 1200 calorie diet but I end up eating much LESS maybe that is my problem?

Raven, I'll be down to pic all of your dream catchers individually!

Thanks Norman! We will be in tomorrow! I also have other ones that are not hanging plus some other items I make such as prayer feathers...

Jen, let me know when you want to go see the man. I'll come down, pick you up and go with you to the Dr.'s appointment. When you call for the appointment, tell the Receptionist that I sent you...

Ok can you send me an email with his phone number? Some idiot lost all of my phone books and I never got new ones this year....

try to post them and let me know sis so i can look through them, the dream catchers that is, and i will email with which ones i want. while yer at it maybe norman can photo a selection of yer stuff to be posted so some of us can go shoppin on the tater. my wife would like your jewelry items. hey, how about this : "the tater home shopping network" ! anyway ,when i order just figure the shipping into it ,let me know the total and i will send you a money order if thats ok with you . money orders from the post office is the easiest/quickest for you to get cashed i think.

Okie Dokie....I just got my new Camera I will have 2 figure it out LOL still waitin on Norman to come photograph em....I have a new Fuji and it's awesome takes excellent pics but got to figure out the rest of it. It also records videos with sound. Gonna take it spook hunting some friends have been buggin me to go. It's been forever!

Hey Raven, take me with you, I want to go....

Hey ~Raven~,
Can I go Spook Hunting with y'all?

Are we still going to pick blueberries? The farm is closed on Sun. and Wed., and open the rest of the week from 8am to 12, then from 4 to 8pm. While we're in Renick, we can go check out that haunted house we spoke about...I found out where it is. Can you call me when you get a sec? I'd like to go Saturday evening if you're up to it, but we can go during the week if that's better for you.

Sat evening is fine with me after the sun goes down would be a better time to go spook hunting anyway! Plus to pick the berries it would not be so hot!
Clara will flip though if she goes along lol!
Sure bandit you can go spook hunting with me sometime and whoever else wants to go. I get scared easy especially when you hear and see some of the things I have taken pictures of.
BTW has anyone ever gone Eldabritch hunting in the Cemetary? I have not done that since I was kid and they only live in Cemetaries! I just love those critters!

Raven, is that like snipe hunting?

Yesssssssssss ma'am!!!

That's what I thought. You're right, I haven't heard about that since I was a kid. It sure is a lot of fun hunting for those varmints!! I just didn't like to be the one left holding the bag - they get a little frisky

Yeah me too I got holding the bag waiting too

My dear Raven, please don't leave me out. I know quite a few old empty house's.
Make a believer out of me...AI

I won't leave ya out A

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!