Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Bandit Sings at D-Squared Grand Opening

Re: The Bandit Sings at D-Squared Grand Opening

Bandit you sound great;I wish I could have been there lastnight to see you in person but I had gotten sick with my Diabetes;hopefully you will play again soon close so I can see you.
Keep up the great work Buddy

Bandit you were great last night. We all enjoyed the music and meeting you and your family. Hope someday you can move in this area. You would be a great asset to our county. Thanks again for a great show. People that didn't show up don't know what they missed. Also thanks to Raven for making all this possible. The cake was delicious and we hope your business does great. Hope you all have a great summer.

Hey! I want to thank everyone for the event...thanks to ~Raven~(& Jim) and Norman for putting it together. Thank you Sandy for the lights and disco ball... Special thanks to "Red Bird" and her family and friends for being there, it's people like you that would make me move there in a heartbeat!!! I enjoyed meeting all of you. I'll see you again... very soon.
THANK YOU!!!

Sorry I didn't make it Bandit. I had fully intended on showing up but things ended up not going the way I had planned. I do hope to see you in person sometime and meet your family. God bless!

Bandit, You put on a really great show. We have paid a lot of money for a whole lot less. I hope Norman will get with the people at the Old Opra House and have you over to put on your complete show, with a lot of people there. I am sorry that all the people that told Raven they would be there and didn't show up,they need their yoo hoos kicked. There was just too much going on in a small town. Hope you come back over soon and we wish you lots of luck. I think you can make it as a pro if you get in contact with the right people. We would welcome you back anytime and wish you the best of luck. Thanks again to all involved,especially the great singer.

Great singing, Bandit.

...Thanks Flagpole, you're one in a million!!!

Well how many people did show up? I didn't realize that the people that were supposed to didn't. I have a valid reason for not being able to make it and I certainly do regret it, but I couldn't help it. Had I made it to Pioneer Days at all THAT is where I would have been. I could care less about the rest of it! So sorry Bandit.

Oh your welcome folks I am just GLAD ya'll had some fun!
Bandit sure was GREAT!
I think what happened was we had other bands playing that people wanted to SEE the SAME NIGHT
We still had a GREAT time and Bandit was wonderful!
We enjoyed having you and anytime you wanna just STOP on by would be cool with us!
Our buisness has already taken flight since we started and it "Continues" to GROW!
Thanks for all the LOCAL support....we also got some great recommendations from the locals FOR: ... not so locals who are traveling a GREAT distance just for US to work on their computers
If ever we can help anyone just give us a hollar!

Blessings,

~~RaVeN~~

Wow!! Bandit sounds GREAT as usual !! Glad everyone had a good time.

Sorry that I didn't make it back down on Saturday night. Looks like I missed a great performace! I wish I could have met "The Bandit" and had some of that delicious looking cake!!

But I really did want to thank Raven and Jim for their help with the ordeal that happened on Friday night. I knew I could count on you two when I needed help. I haven't heard anything else about that, but I was SO mad!! Some people are crazy!

No problems dear! I am more then glad to help in those kind of situations. Some people have no common sense!
It is ok I understand about not being there. Luv ya girl!

Jen

Bandit and Raven, sorry I couldn't be there. I really wanted to meet Bandit and his family but I had a little accident and couldn't be there. Sounds like you all had a really great time.

hey sis, sounds like you could do a monthly show at yer store . do one once a month and have bandit one month and maybe some other local talent another, kind of like they used to do back in the day when the hayride show was done, where folks could come out on a saturday night to listen to good music and dance and just have a good ole time. i bet you guys could pull that off.

...Superglide, I think you are on to something. There wouldn't be the competition of Pioneer Days so, there would probably be great turnouts...Good idea, Suuupergliiide....

What happened, did a bunch of so called "friends" get all excited about your announcement about music and say they would be there and just not show up ? I hate it when people do that. It's just down right rude. They should say right from the start that they won't be there. Bandit, I enjoyed the video's and you have a fantastic voice.

Granny that is ok, we understand....

Agree NO actually people from Etater popped in and said they CANT'T wait and they were a commin! ~~RaVeN~~ don't have many friends because she/I don't put up with 2 faced crap stirrin lyin gossipers if you know what I mean? My true friends that I do have already told me they could not be there. They WENT out of town cause they can't stand the Pioneer Days crowd....and DRAMA....

Superglide bro you may be on to somethin! Sound like fun to me what do ya think Bandit? We can have an old fashioned hoedown hehehehe

Raven I hope you can get another show going. I am sure we would be the first two there. That was a great show and wish a lot of people would show up and meet Bandit and his family. They are just like home town folks and like someone you've know all your life.
Little (Stitches) the name Bandit gave our grandson loves to hear Bandit sing. He is always wanting me to play his songs on the computer. Raven, I will still bring the monitors I promised you, just haven't had a chance to get them out of the building.
HAVE A GREAT DAY

yep, i bet you guys could pull it off ! everyone is always looking for something to do and if its a family atmosphere where the whole fam damily could enjoy it, i think you could really have yourselves something going there ! with all the local talent you good folks have there it shouldnt be any problem getting entertainment there!

yes, I understand..Thanks

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!