toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update on Ben Wilfong

I have talked with Donna and the Prosecuting Attorney's Institute about the dismissal of Ben Wilfong. It sounds like that they intend to recharge Wilfong with the forgery and the counterfeiting.

I checked with Butch's office and they assured me that they mailed the request, even showed me the blue copy where they had checked off the mailing list of people who were sent the request.

It appears at this point that the Prosecuting Attorney's Institue is the screwup in this matter; however, we still think that Pocahontas County should have had a better tickler system for keeping track of this criminal case.

The good news is that he can be recharged if Donna wants to. Unfortunately, we suspect that this is not her desire. We have serious doubts as to her and Jonese's commitment to prosecuting a deputy.

Now we remain with the question: Is Ben Wilfong still an employee of the county. We have not heard that he resigned or that he was fired but the Pocahontas Times referred to him as a "former" deputy.

Is this correct?

Re: Update on Ben Wilfong

Well that is great.
And I knew that this wasn't over.
But I would also like to know if he is an employee, they say he is suspended without pay, he is on the schedule, or no talk of him ever coming back, but you're right, they haven't mentioned him being fired or resigning either...
That leaves a question?

Here's What the Circuit Clerk has Recorded

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

Re: Here's What the Circuit Clerk has Recorded

From Drop Box

Someone **** or get off the pot.

This is federal and there's a good reason it's being handled in this manner.

They are dragging their feet and playing a 'wait and see' game. Norman likes to play the game plus it shuts him up.

This is suppose to settle the dust.

At this juncture, they are flying by the seat of their pants. The dismissal was suppose to be enough.

Any naysayers?

He is off without pay. It is in the Times

I think Norman owes the Sheriff and Prosecutor an apology. They did their job.

The screw up was with the Prosecuting Attorney's Institute.

Once they (both Sheriff and Prosecutor) are out of the case (special investigator appointed and special prosecutor supposed to be appointed), they CAN NOT do anything further.

So quit harping on them. They did their job.

You, Norman, and to you his sap followers, need to get your facts straight before spouting off at the mouth like a bad sewer plant.

You people really are clueless.

You People Are Clueless
I think Norman owes the Sheriff and Prosecutor an apology. They did their job.

The screw up was with the Prosecuting Attorney's Institute.

Once they (both Sheriff and Prosecutor) are out of the case (special investigator appointed and special prosecutor supposed to be appointed), they CAN NOT do anything further.

So quit harping on them. They did their job.

You, Norman, and to you his sap followers, need to get your facts straight before spouting off at the mouth like a bad sewer plant.

You people really are clueless.

Real PUT. Normal does owes them a apology.

judy
Someone **** or get off the pot.

This is federal and there's a good reason it's being handled in this manner.

They are dragging their feet and playing a 'wait and see' game. Norman likes to play the game plus it shuts him up.

This is suppose to settle the dust.

At this juncture, they are flying by the seat of their pants. The dismissal was suppose to be enough.

Any naysayers?

What the hell is wrong with you people?

WILTED ON THE ETATER VINE.

Services 9 am tomorrow.

Pastor Norman Alderman officiating.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!