toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Informants Get in Line!!!

You will need a number this time. From what we are hearing, the distributors are informing on their customers. THIS IS GREAT! We had heard from a stubborn barnyard animal that the big guys were laying low till the heat goes away. Well, it appears that they have chosen to cool down the drug traffic in our county by elminating some of the customers.

Good going, David! Get rid of the customers and the dealers will have to leave! Dealers feel free to give the sheriff a call! Your help is needed to eliminate the drug traffic in Pocahontas County.

This is a stroke of genius! Now the customers won't know when their dealer is going to inform on them!

Re: Informants Get in Line!!!

Don't everybody rush into the courthouse at the same time! You might have an accident!

That is not what is going on.
And I think you need to get your shi* straight before you start posting.
If you weren't so **** nosey and maybe you would see the facts instead of the hear say that you are probably getting from around the court house..
You're Wrong!!

Keep up the good work David and the rest of the Pocahontas County Sheriff's Dept. ;)

I think this is wonderful.. If the dealers start reporting who the buyers are, things should start to change. They are already arresting the low life dealers left and right, now lets go after the buyers !

Norman's right about this one. Let the dealers keep dealing and the buyers go down for it. It's unfair the the dealers are free and clear and their dirty money keeps coming in. This is the wrong way to stop the drugs that are easy for the "dealers" to get.
Backwards, thats how it's happening.

I am sorry that you have so little confidence in the courthouse sources!

So Norman, are you talking about the backwards comment?
I know what you are talking about. I have my own sources.

Do you think that it is fair that the dealers get to keep doing their thing while doing their best to ruinen the lives of others by jailing them after they are the ones that gets them on the stuff?

So these informants go scott free and get to keep selling and snorten day after day, is that how it is?
Its a sick way of doing things. i think that it is time that everyone knows who these informants are. with knots on there heads maybe they will shut there mouths and take the wrap for what they are doing wrong instead of setting up someome else to take the fall because they are to chicken **** to face there own punshiment.

yeh thats how people get their killin done. wait till they get their turn in jail. There names have already been written on the walls. if they are females just wait till what they get.

Mr. Colt made a few things to take care of low lifes like you. So stoner, when come down off your high read this and take heed. You drugies have had you day and now it is over!

Mr. Smith made a few things for people that runs there mouths. So all you rats out there take heed that this counties police are puttin you in the spot thats goin to get your killin done. Why don't you let them do there job instead of you doing it for them.
There is a thing called rat posion. Your get out of jail free card means nothing!

when your daddy works for the sheriff

you can sell all the dope you what

and be an informant

micky mouse
Mr. Smith made a few things for people that runs there mouths. So all you rats out there take heed that this counties police are puttin you in the spot thats goin to get your killin done. Why don't you let them do there job instead of you doing it for them.
There is a thing called rat posion. Your get out of jail free card means nothing!

DOG GONE JUST SO HAPPENS I HAVE A SMITH TOO. IT WORKS ON USERS, AND DEALERS, MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. WE WANT YOU DRUGIES GONE, HOWEVER IT HAS TO BE DONE.

micky mouse

I ain't scared if I see drug dealers or users they will be reported, and if you gotta BRING IT ON. I might go down or maybe you will, either way; problem solved.

Why don't you low life and mickey mouse go shoot your dealers right now. You go to jail for murder and dealers are gone too, now that is problem solving!

Don You hit the nail on the head!

Shiner, you need a reality check. The drug dealers are making a living the same way the lazy *** government riding, welfare having people do. The government is paying for the drugs in this backwards town. So unless you educate this otherwise uneducated town and help bring jobs to this otherwise welfare, drug stricken town you ain't running no one no where. Believe this, that for every 1 dealer or user you remove 3 more will take their place. Drugs have overtaken this town the same way laziness did. People in this town drawing their welfare and disability checks who are just as able to work but choose not to just like your dealers. So if you want to sit behind your computers and speculate this and speculate that and turn in ONLY the drug dealers and NOT the lazy *** people drawing fradulant funds from the government than you are no better than anyone else. So you need to open your eyes to the problem and turn on the news! DRUGS aren't going anywhere, the dealers and users just change faces!!!!!!!

Oh, by the way, one final thought. For all you "SAINTS" who are on a personal crusade to wipe out the drugs and dealers. You may want to start at the local ABC store. There is NOT one product purchased there that can not and has not had the same affect as any other "DOPE" you "SAINTS" have referred to. OH MY GOD! I forgot we leagalized the ability to allow humans to consume so much alcohol that they commit DUI'S and KILL innocent people, commit armed robbery and burglar, rape, extortion, theft, and not to mention if you are one of the LUCKY ones you will not be affected by liver disease, which by the way is a slow painful death. But let's support that cause, because it's legal. You ALL are a bunch of shameful hipocrits.

You a litle strong with your response. Everything you said is true, but I am aware of these other problems but we were just speaking of drugs at the time.
There is not enough space to discuss all the problems.
By the way I would like to see acohol banned also but would just creat another underground business.
What you said is true!

Just from your post It is almost like you don't want drug dealers or users arrested, why is that?

you said the turth there

It is hard for a dope dealer to make a living in Pocahontas County because they are in competition with local doctors for the drug trade. Taking one local doctor out of business was a help!

MARLINTON, WV (wvmr) - According to a press release from the office of Pocahontas County Prosecuting Attorney Donna M. Price, Joseph A "Bunker" Tawney was arrested in the evening hours of July 1st, 2009. He was arrested for possession with intent to deliver a schedule 1 (one) controlled substance, specifically marijuana. Pocahontas County Sheriffs Dept Sgt B.C. Totten and Deputy N.D. Simmons made the arrest, assisted by the WV State Police.

The accused was in possession of one quarter pound of marijuana with a street value of $1000.00

Thanks to Pocahontas County Prosecuting Attorney Donna M. Price for this information. © Copyright 2009, wvmr

Is that people around here THINK they know everything about everybody and don't really know half as much as you think. It all starts with gossip. It's a shame that this town doesn't have anything else to do. Around here people go by what their names are and not who the person really is. Get a life!! Everyone makes mistakes I don't care who you are. No one is perfect.

It's also sad when you think that you have a friend and then after your in trouble you find out that he or she has been an Informant for some time. It make's you wonder WHO your friends really are.

Is it because people in this world only think about themselves and when they get caught they want to take everyone around them down too?
It's bad enough when someone get's messed up with the Police but it really hurt's when you find out that your friend did it to you. Then you wonder WHY, but you try to shy away from them because your not sure what they might do to you next.

Is there such a thing as a "friend"? If there is, is it right to trust them with your whole heart?
I'm loosing my friend for the right or the wrong reason's. It hurt's and I'll miss them.
I guess it's true that, nothing last forever.

Friends don't let their friends do drugs. Sometimes the best thing you can do for a friend is inform the police about them.

Yes, it's sad when you can't trust who you think you can. Someone in my family done it to us!!! It's along story, but the sad part about it is, we were innocent.And this person got away with it because we didn't have proof, even tho it was bragged about. It hurts and will never go away. Again, it's sad when you don't know who to trust. Scary,uh And again, even tho we were innocent it will follow us for the rest of our lives

Drugs and alcohol effect everyone in this county in one way or another. You could be related to a dealer or a user. Your children could be influenced by a dealer or a user. Someone in your family could be falsely accused by a dealer or a user trying to get his or her ass out of trouble. Or the biggest one of all someone in your family could be accidently or purposesly killed by a dealer or a user in one or more fashions; ie.. killed by in the wrong place at the wrong time in a fast get away from a dealer, killed by a user so hopped up the don't know there butt from a hole in the ground, or your wife or husband could be slipped a bit in a drink at a social function and die of accidental overdose. Oh! Let's not forget the men and women who purposely drug their date so they can get a piece of tail. Then the young woman could could perhaps get a std or pregnant.

There are many possibilities in this world. The plain and hard fact is that Pocahontas County is profitable for the big drug dealers and the doctors who are prescribing them to patients. It is also profitable for the pharmacies too. If you want a true high, go on top of Cheat Mtn or Snowshoe... take a deep breath in and a deep breath out... now close your eyes and repeat a few times... Now open your eyes and marvel at the beauty this county has to offer and think are drugs worth this.

Let the sheriff's department do their jobs, let the courthouse personel do their jobs, and let the lawyers and prosecuting attorney do their jobs. Stay home one day and hug your child or your neighbor... It will make you smile.

Amen!

more drugs at snowshoe than anywhere in the county

GET A JOB NORMAN!

Norman has a job. It's being the boss of E-tater.
I would be guessing that there are countless hours in that.

the people that keep saying they want and need to get the dangerous "druggies" here off the streets and out of the county are they from here? or are you people so hopped up on drugs yourselves that you really dont know what you are saying. no i think its a total lack of common sense. all these druggies that you are talking about, in one way or another you are probably closely related to them. so what you are saying is that your own mother, father, brother, sister, cousin ect.,ect., is such a bad person that they should be locked away forever because they smoked a joint or snorted a pill. well i agree, poca county, is such a bad place because of all the drive by shootings, home invasions,murders, and robberies that are drug related
and has happened here???????????? you people are just
plain stupid, and wouldnt know a real drug problem if you seen it. did it ever occure to anyone that even most of the local police officers have scripts of loracets? hmmmmmmm dont hear you bible thumpers and stone casters ******* about that

Yes, I think the sheriff department is helping the problems with drugs. I hope they keep the ones selling drugs to our kids in jail for a long time It would be nice to see him them stay in jail and not back out on the streets. Beware the young pushes might just tell who the dealer really is. Maybe they will think for the first time in their life and change while their alive and have a brain.

And there are countless hours! With the corruption in Pocahontas County, it is a constant thing. But I have informants too, people who tell me what is going on! I have a constant string of phone calls and I appreciate it very much!

In fact, an informant was the first to alert me to the sheriff's illegal stone business involvement.

By the way, how is the stone business going?

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!