toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How Judge Rowe Got HIs Law Degree--Check this out Again!

Re: How Judge Rowe Got HIs Law Degree--Check this out Again!

He never graduated from George Mason University!

THE WEST VIRGINIA TIMES ONLINE
updated June 18, 2009 6:45 p.m.
(AP) Charleston.
The West Virginia Judicial Investigation Commission late Thursday afternoon sent a recommendation to the State's highest court to temporarily suspend the law license of a Greenbrier County Circuit Judge.
An administrative assistant with the office of the Chief Justice of West Virginia's Supreme Court confirmed that the Commission, by a 4 to 3 vote, recommended to the Court that the law license of Judge James Rowes be temporarily suspended. The Commission's recommendation was based on "clear and credible evidence" that Rowe was admitted to the State Bar improperly, in that he never graduated from an accredited law school, as required by State Bar guidelines.
Repeated calls to Rowe's Greenbier office were not returned. The assistant, who provided the information on grounds of anonymity, told the Times that several complaints from local lawyers as well as a citizen in Pocahontas County that operates a public forum on the internet prompted the Commission's investigation. The Commission's recommendation will be reviewed by the Court during the week of June 29 according to the assistant.
The Times has learned that Rowe graduated from the International School of Law, an unaccredited institution. After his graduation, he passed the Virginia Bar examination, and a year later he passed the West Virginia Bar examination.
Rowe, who is currently serving his second term as a Circuit Judge, claims to have been graduated from George Mason University, although the Times' research shows that George Mason did not take over the International school until some three years after Rowe's graduation.
Times reporters Jason Coordan and Megan Williams contributed to this article.

My, my, my. Looks like that "blind squirrel" found a nut again! First Wilfong, now Rowe! Where's that person that was chewing me out about Norman getting lucky with the Ben thing?

Thank you Inner Layer. Even a dead clock is right twice a day! I admit to be wrong from time to time but the thing to watch out for is "when I am right."

I didn't start the thing with Rowe nor with Donna. I like them both but if they are not legitimate, they are not legitimate! I can't change that!

Kill the messenger! That seems to be the theme many people go by. They don't want to think that public officials may not be legitimate. But sometimes they aren't!

I think you are going to find that neither Rowe nor Donna got their law license lawfully.

Rowe's explanation doesn't hold water; and since Donna hasn't even got an answer I have to assume that we are right on her too!

What is this ? Is this ROWE VS. Wade or what???

Courthouse talk is that Norman had an appointment with Donna Price this week but HE cancelled the appointment……..SO ….Norman is saying that Donna won’t meet with him?? Interesting.. very interesting…

I believe that the International School of Law must be bona fide, must be scholarly if their alumni can pass both the WV State Bar and the V irginia State Bar.Just who would bestow the mystical accreditation on an International School? Apparently it met the qualifications of George Mason U.since the two schools merged. The alumni could properly say that he/she was a graduate of the school using the new name.

George Mason was he homely maid looking for a man; she couldn't become a law school on her own so she latched on to the first man who accepted her.

nth degree: International & George Mason did NOT merge! George Mason only bought the assets of Internation in 1979. Rowe graduated in 1977 from International. He never set foot in a G. M. classroom. Just show us his degree or by what "legal" authority he makes such a claim!

You are absolutely right! Thanks! There is so much coming out on Rowe it is almost a blur. ISL sold its buildings, etc to George Mason but never merged per se. I apologize for stating it that way.

Thanks for correcting me!

And just what are the assets of an international group? Students,? reputation? philosophy? scholarly standing?If all these were used why is that not a merger?I do not know Rowe, but I feel that his degree is legitimate if he passed two State Bar Exams.

Finally, Some Justice
THE WEST VIRGINIA TIMES ONLINE
updated June 18, 2009 6:45 p.m.
(AP) Charleston.
The West Virginia Judicial Investigation Commission late Thursday afternoon sent a recommendation to the State's highest court to temporarily suspend the law license of a Greenbrier County Circuit Judge.
An administrative assistant with the office of the Chief Justice of West Virginia's Supreme Court confirmed that the Commission, by a 4 to 3 vote, recommended to the Court that the law license of Judge James Rowes be temporarily suspended. The Commission's recommendation was based on "clear and credible evidence" that Rowe was admitted to the State Bar improperly, in that he never graduated from an accredited law school, as required by State Bar guidelines.
Repeated calls to Rowe's Greenbier office were not returned. The assistant, who provided the information on grounds of anonymity, told the Times that several complaints from local lawyers as well as a citizen in Pocahontas County that operates a public forum on the internet prompted the Commission's investigation. The Commission's recommendation will be reviewed by the Court during the week of June 29 according to the assistant.
The Times has learned that Rowe graduated from the International School of Law, an unaccredited institution. After his graduation, he passed the Virginia Bar examination, and a year later he passed the West Virginia Bar examination.
Rowe, who is currently serving his second term as a Circuit Judge, claims to have been graduated from George Mason University, although the Times' research shows that George Mason did not take over the International school until some three years after Rowe's graduation.
Times reporters Jason Coordan and Megan Williams contributed to this article.

The above story is pure fiction; it never happened; call the Judicial Investigation Commission and they will tell you this is fiction; this was apparently made up to appease Norman's obessession with the issue.

We are attempting to collaborate this report. No success yet! Stay Tuned! It is true that Rowe is a Fraud!

To: not true at all

Please enlighten the taters and explain how this press release was fabricated to appease Norman. The report specifies names of individuals who contributed to the context of the press release.

It wouldn't be the first time an investigative entity denied facts because the investigation in on-going.

Just what I have documented regarding the incompetent and unlawful demeanor of this this Circuit Court Judge is sufficient to write and rewrite the account over and over again.

The reason I may be skeptical of this press release is that it is TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

Rest assured that there is something going on. I believe Rowe is on his way out. Donna has been gone from her office the last two days and I wonder if it has anything to do with Rowe.

You see I have presented much the same issues with her credentials as well. She may be off seeking legal counsel her self in case Rowe is booted.

taters need to know
To: not true at all

Please enlighten the taters and explain how this press release was fabricated to appease Norman. The report specifies names of individuals who contributed to the context of the press release.

Tater readers need a valuable lesson here; and it's a simple one: Don't believe everything you read on here unless you have confirmed it with the source.

In this case, the story is fabricated: meaning that the "Times Online" never published such a story; and further that the Commission doesn't make "recommendations" they make decisions.

Hopefully, this will be an example to all to get away from the belief that "well, I saw it on etater so it must be true."

And no, Norman, neither the Times Online nor the Commission are part of any conspiracy. I checked this out myself and "not true at all" is correct in that this never happened. You have been fooled.

Norman Alderman
We are attempting to collaborate this report. No success yet! Stay Tuned! It is true that Rowe is a Fraud!

By the way, readers will recall that Norman keeps harping on how important it is to have been graduated from an "accredited" school, just like he was to get his teaching degree.

Well, the above comment by Norman is further proof that such accredited graduation means nothing. A teacher like Norman says he is trying to "collaborate" this report?????? Norman, the proper word is "corroborate", which is to verify, and not "collaborate", which is to work together.

judge Rowe must not be suspended he ruled on a case in greenbrier co on monday whats the scoop

Can you really expect people to obey the law when even the judge has no respect for it?

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!