Return to Website

FORUM CLOSED

This Knightmare Off-topic/Backup forum has now been replaced. Please visit the new version at http://qwaz.proboards22.com/.

FORUM CLOSED
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Any Beatles fans here?

Yeah, it's that line "I'd love to turn you on", that the radio seemed to think was about drugs. Yet they didn't seem to bother about the "Went upstairs and had a smoke" line that Paul sings. The radio seemed to think that a lot of Beatles songs had drug connotations in them, but they were just imagining it, lol.

I'm getting the White Album, Abbey Road and Magical Mystery Tour albums next week and I'm anticipating listening to the notorious Revolution 9. What's that one like - I know it's a bit mad!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi! I think A Day In The Life is my personal favourite. Did you know that it was banned from radio airplay because it was deemed too druggy?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yeah, I know we're all in our late teens/early twenties here and weren't even born when The Beatles were around (I was born a few months before John Lennon was killed), but I'm just wondering if there's any people here who are fans of them.

I've only recently become a Beatles fan and I'm starting to collect their albums, books and assorted memorabilia. My favourite Beatle is John because he was such an interesting person and he wrote great songs that make people think.[

If you're a Beatles fan, reply and tell me who's your favourite Beatle and some of your favourite songs.