Contentfaces Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message about you coments, concerns, or suggestions 

Contentfaces Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what I did this for

hey, its me TheContentFace, I created the Contentfaces forum to discuss stuff with you. The first topic Im going to bring up is ideas for new toons. If you have ANY suggestions post them and remeber KEEP IT APROPIATE

Re: what I did this for

no ones going on the forum

Re: Re: what I did this for

I use the forum and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhh make a a a a a a a amovie abut a a a a guy who sees dead people! ya ya ya if no one uses thi forum how come i am????? So yaaaaaaaa we should have a sleep over at someones house but not in a pokemon gym! Once A Charzimon tried to eat me i was scared and so i almost died at the foot of a charzimon it used barbecue and i was being roasted and then a caterpie came and used hyper beam and super mega chicken walking toka double monstraka chuku double mega kick!
So I haven't set a knee on a ground of a gym floor so we should have a sleep over somewhere!

Re: Re: Re: what I did this for

I have an idea two guys are having a dragon ball battle in slow mo so when they get big hair you see them dying it and putting in hair extensions so you think? And those dirastic dissapearneces is them going to mcdonalds READ THIS!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: what I did this for

i dunno.. dragonballn isnt ver4y realistic... it'd be hard to film.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what I did this for

stick people..... give it a emaclulate jab? huh? huh? Myaaa.. myaaaa myaaa lol k w/e got unburn in ym own home when i had tonselitus.. rip eh?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what I did this for

Have you guys thought of a stop motion animation like not clay but like hmm www.youtube.com search stop motion animation coolio

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what I did this for

u guys should do a guitar hero or DDR game on flash it'd be like simon says!