Return to Website

Welcome to Panther Board! The Fort Zumwalt Class of '75 Message Site

This is a fairly easy to use message system. If you are responding to someone else's message, click reply. I'd recommend not quoting the original message. You'll see what I mean. Click on the EXIT button or the FZHS logo to return to the main reunion web site.

Welcome to Panther Board! The Fort Zumwalt Class of '75 Message Site
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Not much site traffic here

What a blast from the past. Robert Pirtle!!! We live in the the house on Hollywood that I grew up in but we have property outside Elsberry where we hunt and fish, although not recently. Getting to old to climb those trees!! Hope to get back into it this year. One of my grandkids is a girl who is 7 and her other grandpa tells her "girls don't hunt" so I told her we'd go deer hunting this year. She already has her pink compound bow and BB gun!! Her brother is pretty good with his bow and 2 of the older grandsons already deer hunt with rifles. I'm pretty sure we'll be at what ever reunion they set up. We usually go. Hope to see your there. Don't ride motorcycles anymore but if I win the lottery I'm going to buy one of those new trike Harleys to teach grandkids!!!