THE VOICE CONNECTION
SOUND OFF

Welcome to The Voice Connection Sound Off; a forum for users of books like Raise Your Voice, Melody to Madness, The Ultimate Breathing Workout, and Unleash Your Creative Mindset, as well as a place for Vendera Vocal Academy members to interact.

This message board was created so that singers could come together and "sound off" to help support each other during vocal development and the creative process of unleashing the creative spark that occurs when writing and producing music. Currently, myself and vocal coaches Ben Valen, Ray West, and Ryan Wall are here to respond periodicially to your questions, with new vocal coaches coming soon. But, feel free to help each other too:)

This board is here for you to ask questions about my and my fellow coach's books, videos, and MP3 programs, as well as offer others help with our vocal techniques. You may also post videos of yourself and your band to share your music and ask for critiques.

Please refrain from negative comments, profanities, spamming, and inappropriate criticisms of vocal methodologies, vocal coaches, and singers. All negative posts will be deleted and subject to banning without question. I will not respond to negative posts, because, as Mark Twain once said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” With that said, positive criticism is welcome because that is how you'll grow as a singer during the training process.

The Voice Connection - Sound Off
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An incredible offer from The Voice Connection

Hello,

We are working hard at The Voice Connection to provide you with the best information for taking care of and strengthening the voice. I now have a goal to become a best selling author soi that I can devote more time to The Voice Connection and make it 100X better. In order to help my cause, we are performing an Amazon.com best selling author campaign on Wednesday February 8th, in support of the re-release of Raise Your Voice. The new book contains a new "glass shattering" cover, 40 new pages of material, 80 new useful tips, and free membership to our Members section, which contains vocal exercises and instructional videos to help you through the Raise Your Voice process. If you buy the book on Wednesday, you'll receive over $500 dollars in voice bonuses!!!!

So, please read the message below and see how you can help us make The Voice Connection better for you:)

Peace,

Jaime Vendera

PS-PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO ANYONE WHO YOU THINK MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THIS BOOK!!!

DISCOVER THE “VOCAL SECRETS” OF THE WORLD’S BEST SINGERS AND VOCAL COACHES AND LEARN HOW TO SING HIGHER, LOUDER, LONGER, AND STRONGER

What if I told you that by making one small decision today, you could dramatically improve the range, power, and quality of your voice?

Would that grab your attention?

To find out immediately, go to http://www.thevoiceconnection.com/amazonoffer.html

What if I told you that by helping me out today and spending less than the cost of a concert ticket, you’ll receive the most guarded professional secrets for singing higher, louder, longer, and stronger than you’ve ever imagined and receive over $500 worth of “voice building” bonuses, absolutely free, just for showing your support?

By acting today, February 8th, helping me achieve best selling author status at Amazon.com, I am giving away $500 worth of the greatest vocal resources, just for doing this one thing today, and it will only cost you $19.77!!!

To learn more about this incredible offer, click on this link:
http://www.thevoiceconnection.com//amazonoffer.html

Jaime Vendera

Re: An incredible offer from The Voice Connection

Jaime, is it this for February 8th, or for today - which is Monday, the 6th? I just got this in one of my E-mail accounts and want to make sure I don't miss out because I want to buy it.

Tim

Re: An incredible offer from The Voice Connection

Follow the link. It is for February 8th, which is Wednesday.