THE VOICE CONNECTION
SOUND OFF

Welcome to The Voice Connection Sound Off; a forum for users of books like Raise Your Voice, Melody to Madness, The Ultimate Breathing Workout, and Unleash Your Creative Mindset, as well as a place for Vendera Vocal Academy members to interact.

This message board was created so that singers could come together and "sound off" to help support each other during vocal development and the creative process of unleashing the creative spark that occurs when writing and producing music. Currently, myself and vocal coaches Ben Valen, Ray West, and Ryan Wall are here to respond periodicially to your questions, with new vocal coaches coming soon. But, feel free to help each other too:)

This board is here for you to ask questions about my and my fellow coach's books, videos, and MP3 programs, as well as offer others help with our vocal techniques. You may also post videos of yourself and your band to share your music and ask for critiques.

Please refrain from negative comments, profanities, spamming, and inappropriate criticisms of vocal methodologies, vocal coaches, and singers. All negative posts will be deleted and subject to banning without question. I will not respond to negative posts, because, as Mark Twain once said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” With that said, positive criticism is welcome because that is how you'll grow as a singer during the training process.

The Voice Connection - Sound Off
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All New Updates

For some reason, our webblog has been locked up for the past 2 weeks. Molly is working on it. In the meantime, Molly has uploaded a new interview with the voice teachers of the Musician's Institue, which includes a video tutorial of the school. There is also a new CD on vocal coach Cara Mastrey's Sing With Mastrey. Among new videos on the videos link is my debut on the Sonic1 infomercial with Alex Trebek-Great toothbrush by the way! She will also be adding a quick video link on the videos page to the MI tutorial.

She is busy tonight and the next few days working on putting together the Members section. The new uploads will contains about 20 mp3s of the audio interviews I've conducted, many downloadable vocal exercises, two instrcutional videos that cover the basics of the RYV technique, 1 glass shattering video montage', and a video interview with Dr. Morton Cooper, world famous voice pathologist and author of "Change Your Voice, Change Your Life". I'll let you know the moment the Members section is ready, which should be within the next week :)

PS- I will also be adding an interview with Russell Allen from Symphony X, as well as a new book review on Cathrine Sadolin's "Complete Vocal Technique"

Jaime

Re: All New Updates

It's Early Tuesday Morning, and I have been slaving away on this website for you all, ALL day today!

The Member's Only Section is completed until Jaime adds more.

Sing with Mastery Review is posted.

Complete Vocal Technique Review is posted.

Pictures from the Sonic Commercial and with Alec Trebek. As well as Russell Allen and James Labrie pictures with Jaime.

The Sonic 1 Commercial and the Tour of MI interviews and Video.

Dynasty Metal Music Link is now in the Voice Connecitons section.

A Free Lesson is posted.

And did I mention the entire Member's Only Section is done....

Enjoy all!

Email me with mistakes, I'm sure I have a few!

Let the Learning Begin!!

Molly

Good to hear and by the way the name webmistress sounds very sexy lol

She's very sexy!!!

No I'm not...tehehee

Is her name Molly Vendera?

No the names Molly, Molly Burnside.

However, Jaime's wife is sexy too, with huge boobs!

Tehehehehe

Webmistress Molly...
Molly Burnside!

Pics please.

Want pics of COB????

Always say your sexy always say you'll do it in your head of course. Like today need to finish my dam song i can't take this.

Yes, my wife has big guns, but don't let Molly fool ya. She is sexy too and I'm pretty sure that her boobs are bigger than my wife's ;)

If that's the case then Molly how about a date lol :D

Oh ok, well I will need to see two pics for comparison. I shall rate. Post Away Jaime and Molly ;)

Ehm, I'm sorry for leading this thread off track but I just want to add that I look forward to al the new stuff. Especially the Cathrine Sadolin review! Oh yeah, and receiving my copy of RYV.
...Back to the subject; does Cob have big boobs too

They are what I like to refer to as "MANBOOBS" but yes...there are big...check'em out at www.cobsgotsomebigmanboobs.com...Cob

Catheine's Review has been up since December 27th!

http://www.thevoiceconnection.com/bookreview14link.html

Enjoy

Webmistress Molly

Come on Molly let me conduct my own review ;)

Thanks Molly :)
I liked the review and I share your oppinion Jamie. What I liked the most was reading that both you and Cathrine believe that any sound should be effortless (I don't totally agree with that though but that's another discussion) and painless (I agree on that!). That's one of the reasons I like her. I'm still waiting for RYV to arrive so I can find out if I like you too Jamie ;)

Hoff,
Email me at venderaj@msn.com. I'm curious as to when you ordered the book. I thought it should have been there by now. maybe not with the slowness of Christmas mail.

Under Links....Voice Connections have been updated!

Greetings....

Under The Links link of the Website, the Voice Connections link has been updated. There are now roughly 200 new links for your viewing pleasures!

Please email me if any of the links do not work, as I think they all work...but it only takes 1 letter to mess it up...

Enjoy

Molly

Boobs Boobs Boobs That is the american way i guess i am more of a behind person