THE VOICE CONNECTION
SOUND OFF

Welcome to The Voice Connection Sound Off; a forum for users of books like Raise Your Voice, Melody to Madness, The Ultimate Breathing Workout, and Unleash Your Creative Mindset, as well as a place for Vendera Vocal Academy members to interact.

This message board was created so that singers could come together and "sound off" to help support each other during vocal development and the creative process of unleashing the creative spark that occurs when writing and producing music. Currently, myself and vocal coaches Ben Valen, Ray West, and Ryan Wall are here to respond periodicially to your questions, with new vocal coaches coming soon. But, feel free to help each other too:)

This board is here for you to ask questions about my and my fellow coach's books, videos, and MP3 programs, as well as offer others help with our vocal techniques. You may also post videos of yourself and your band to share your music and ask for critiques.

Please refrain from negative comments, profanities, spamming, and inappropriate criticisms of vocal methodologies, vocal coaches, and singers. All negative posts will be deleted and subject to banning without question. I will not respond to negative posts, because, as Mark Twain once said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” With that said, positive criticism is welcome because that is how you'll grow as a singer during the training process.

The Voice Connection - Sound Off
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A few updates...

Greetings singers. I know I know I NEVER post in here. So sorry...just so busy. Okay, here's a quick update:

1- I had a vocal workshop in Krakow Poland at the beginning of October. Was amazing as always and I got to spend time with Dr. Ilter Denizoglu of DoctorVox.com. He brought plenty of pocketVox devices, thanked me for the idea, and then we started on my new idea: the MicroVox...Stay tuned, hahaha.

2- I performed on a tv show in Holland shattering 3 wineglasses in record time. Think it might have been my best time yet. All I did was use my pocketVox and watch my glass shattering sublimify video from Week 08 of VVA (Vocal Mindset class). It kept me in perfect voice and mind for the show!

3- Speaking of which, there are new videos in Week 08 and week 05. I've added a new class called Vocal Rescue, and also added a new Vocal Mindset class.

3- I just re-filmed Beyond the Ultimate Vocal Warmup. For those of you who own the original, contact me and you can get this new version for free! Coming to you Black Friday, as is the V24 special.

4- Just recorded "Metal Vibrato" which is a new program in the Extreme Scream line. Yes, I am STILL waiting on my partner to finish ES3. But ES3 is coming soon!

5- Just partnered with a company to create a second app that works hand-in-hand with Tuned XD. Stay Tuned. They might even take over Tuned XD and get it out on Android!!!

6- Working on workshops for January and March in Europe. I'll keep you posted.

7-Finally got Scott off his lazy butt, so we are NOW FINALLY recording new songs...We're also shooting a music video for Lisa.

Peace,

JV