Open Forum

WELCOME TO THE REALITY AND RELIEF ROOM....

OPEN FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Credit/Debit card services

In the past, numerous times at the monthly meetings and through personal phone calls, the membership has asked for me to look into the option of paying dues with their debit or credit card. I informed you that I would look into this and I have. I am pleased to tell you that we are finalizing an agreement with US Bank, our banking system, to allow for the members to use either a debit or credit card for payment of monthly dues. This service will be available in December for use.
The costs for the services will be a pass through to the user. There will be two options for payment, one will be a card swipe by coming to the office to conduct business and the second will be by calling Claudia and having her enter the information through a data base connection to the service provider. The two options will have different service fee pass throughs. The fees will be as follows: If you decide to use the key entry, which is by calling Claudia and having her enter the information on the computer for payment, the costs will be the amount you plan to pay times 3.5% of that amount and a $.19 user fee. If you come to the hall to conduct business and use the card swipe, it will be the amount you plan to pay time 2.65% of that amount and a $.19 user fee.
We will eventually have the costs built in on a spreadsheet for your convenience of either option for 1 month up to 12 months so you will be aware of the final cost. I hope this helps each and everyone one of you since I understand it may be difficult at times to get the payments out while working on the road. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to add here or call if you desire. Thanks and have a good day!

Blane Tom
Bus. Mgr. L-107