Ask Miky's World! - Ask Miky's Free Email!

V
I
S
I
T
Sponsors now open in a new window, Please visit them all. Thanks, Miky! :~)

V
I
S
I
T
Home Login Privacy Statment Terms (TOS) Chat Contact FAQ Gold Pro
Please do not use this forum, we have a new more professional forum located here:
Ask Mikys All New Forum!

Ask Miky Forum!

Ask Miky's Forum is "open"! If you have a question or service you want to know about, just ask!

Ask Miky Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SOME BOdy plz tell me the relation between credits and cash

Hello,

There is no relation between credits and cash. Credits are for having your site(s) viewed by members as they surf on the surf header. Credits can also be traded for the paid Services on Askmiky.

The following are some ways cash can be earned on Askmiky:

1) Surfing on our surfing header, you can win cash and credits while surfing,

2) You can earn cash when someone you refer into askmiky purchases services, you earn on 3 levels,

3) If you join our Ask Miky gold pro community you also can earn on 6 levels of your referrals there.

4) You can earn money in our Banner Maddness by becoming an afilliate and promoting your own page

5) You can earn money in our Seven Fifty Club by becoming an afilliate and promoting your own page.

However you cannot earn any money from our newsletters, they only give you credits.

Askmiky now has a paid email program where you can earn cash. Members will earn 1 cent for each paid ad they participate with and 1/2 a cent for each ad their referrals participate with. To join or for more information: http://www.askmikysmail.com

If you should have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us - askmiky@hotmail.com or askmiky5@hotmail.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

can somebody pleaze tell me the realtion between credits and cash($)...and i ve also subscribed to the askmiky newsletters but i havent recieved any yet(14 HOURS gone by without any news letter)...and is this news letter thing same as "paid for eamil reading"

Home Login Privacy Statment Terms (TOS) Chat Contact FAQ Gold Pro
Use this link to send error or suggestion reports to Miky! Click here to get Help on what this is!
Errors or Suggestions!
")}; Use this link to Bookmark Miky's World! Click here to get Help on what this is!
Bookmark Us Now!