Ask Miky's World! - Ask Miky's Free Email!

V
I
S
I
T
Sponsors now open in a new window, Please visit them all. Thanks, Miky! :~)

V
I
S
I
T
Home Login Privacy Statment Terms (TOS) Chat Contact FAQ Gold Pro
Please do not use this forum, we have a new more professional forum located here:
Ask Mikys All New Forum!

Ask Miky Forum!

Ask Miky's Forum is "open"! If you have a question or service you want to know about, just ask!

Ask Miky Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: about credit

Hello,

Credits do not have any cash value. You can use your credits for visitors to your 25 urls that you enter in your URL Maintenance in your member area. Credits can also be traded for Paid Services on Ask Miky.

Credits can be earned by surfing with your Start Page URL - found in your member area when you login to your account...you can also earn credits by joining programs under Miky - Earn Extra Credits (also found in your member area once you login) is a list of programs available to join. Reading the Askmiky newsletter also earns you credits. After you read the newsletter you must click the link "Click here to Confirm Reading this Advert". The 3 credits are then automatically added to your account.

The following is a list of ways you can earn money on AskMiky:

1) Surfing on our surfing header, you can win cash and credits while surfing,

2) You can earn cash when someone you refer into askmiky purchases services, you earn on 3 levels,

3) If you join our Ask Miky gold pro community you also can earn on 6 levels of your referrals there.

You can see your earnings by logging into your account, then goto Account Statistics.

If you should have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at either askmiky@hotmail.com or askmiky5@hotmail.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

what is relation between $ and credit .what is my target by reading yr email.how many $ are earned by me when i read yr e-mailtill one or two hours.

Home Login Privacy Statment Terms (TOS) Chat Contact FAQ Gold Pro
Use this link to send error or suggestion reports to Miky! Click here to get Help on what this is!
Errors or Suggestions!
")}; Use this link to Bookmark Miky's World! Click here to get Help on what this is!
Bookmark Us Now!