Ask Miky's World! - Ask Miky's Free Email!

V
I
S
I
T
Sponsors now open in a new window, Please visit them all. Thanks, Miky! :~)

V
I
S
I
T
Home Login Privacy Statment Terms (TOS) Chat Contact FAQ Gold Pro
Please do not use this forum, we have a new more professional forum located here:
Ask Mikys All New Forum!

Ask Miky Forum!

Ask Miky's Forum is "open"! If you have a question or service you want to know about, just ask!

Ask Miky Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HELP!!HELP!!!HELP!!!

Hello Brenda,

When you create your text ad and link there are two bars below. One to preview your ad and the second to confirm your ad. Hope this helps.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I sure hope ANYONE out there can help me. I have received 2 awards, but have no idea how to see if they are up and running. On one of them I got an action cancelled (I think that is one of the servers I wasn't using at the time). The other one was for text. I wanted to add "Wanna stay home with your kids, pets, or significant other and still make money? If so please read on, and click often" to my mikysgoldpro referral page. But I can't seem to preview it. Where do I go to see if it's working? Somebody PLEASE help me, I'm fairly new to all of this stuff. Thanx...A BUNCH

"Mumsgotit" (Brenda)

Home Login Privacy Statment Terms (TOS) Chat Contact FAQ Gold Pro
Use this link to send error or suggestion reports to Miky! Click here to get Help on what this is!
Errors or Suggestions!
")}; Use this link to Bookmark Miky's World! Click here to get Help on what this is!
Bookmark Us Now!