GHOSTLAND

Want to discuss religion/beliefs? You have come to the right forum!

This forum is set up for the use of the believer and non-believer alike, as well as doubters and searchers. The main topic is God and religion (Christianity, Jesus and the Bible, plus any other Gods Prophets, or Myths), but is not limited to that. You may also discuss philosophy, morality, mythology, pagan religions, science (Theory of Evolution and the Big Bang Theory), astrology, cults, and the supernatural.

This forum is for discussion and/or debate, as well as posting information. Debates can/may/should be aggressive and confrontational, but personal attacks (bickering, in fighting, taunting and/or name-calling) will not be allowed. You may challenge philosophies and beliefs, but aggressiveness should be subject related not personality related. Within these limits there will be NO CENSORSHIP, you may say what you please.

The moderator has a liberal attitude towards the posters. He will try to stay out of personal disputes, confrontations and off color language. If it becomes necessary, the moderator will give one or two warnings, then a one-day ban, followed by a one-week ban and finally a permanent ban. This is not a per poster set of actions but a per incident set of actions.

Foul language and nude photos will be deleted.
Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Forum: GHOSTLAND
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Evolution correct and incorrect at the same time?

Peace to you Jordi

I have read the articles you've posted. But I can not see how something can be true and false at the same time. You tell me that the theory of evolution is both correct and incorrect. I'm sorry but I can't get that.

I am surprised that Darwinists still depend on the concept of natural selection. I had thought that was done away with by the discovery of genes. That is why their position has been transferred to say that now mutation is a basic element for evolution to occur. But the bad news is that mutations only give harmful results & give no advantages for survival to any creature.

I can understand what you have said about monkeys and humans are 2 different species resulting from a common ape ancestor....but unfortunately the missing links are not there. It is such a disappointment to Darwinists that it lead to fabrication of Nebraska man to deceive mankind, but later revealed as a hoax.

But my question was not the same as asking about the origins of human races. Species and human races are 2 different issues completely...and no race of human is above the other by any means. Difference of color and features are beautiful and aids with the ability for us to distinguish one another not to fight and oppose each other on such basis. When you cut us up and look inside we are the same....if I need blood for a transplant I can get it from any human being of any race....and the same goes for body parts. Yet from my "cousin" the monkey or any ape for that matter I can't...yet I heart transplant of a pigs to a human worked!...fancy that!?

I'm asking what is the difference between that common ape ancestor and the various species of apes we have today?

Speaking of ancestors...why not go back to the grand daddy of them all....the cell. Where is the ancestor for that?

peace.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com