Return to Website

CHANTE POU CHRIST FORUM

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

CHANTE POU CHRIST FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Rosiny and the Pastor

Hello Darline how yoou do?yes i believed that Rosiny is right in everyway.You have those talking saying rosiny is wrong look we all human being and don't like to get treated in a harmful way and dont like for people to treat us badly for an example let's say your paster said something about you that is false or the paster took it in the wrong way of course being the human being that we are that don't like to be lied on will get upset and let the christian community know what's going on.Being a paster you are the most respected person in church and if theirs a problem he is expected to listen and direct you in the right direction not jump to conclusion and think negatively.I don't want to make it seem like i'm blaming the paster because i'm not and i was not their when the incident had happen but it's between those who know and let them fix their problems.i hear people talking about Nu-Look i ain't so much about Nu-Look,nu-look is a band what does that have to do with what going on in GOD'S CHURCH let's get real and stop procrasinating let them handle it.

Location vero beach,fl