Return to Website

CHANTE POU CHRIST FORUM

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

CHANTE POU CHRIST FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Who is your favorite band?

reality u must really dont know what u talking about have u ever seen revelation in action NO do you know what they benn up too and what they doing NO evangel is no compatation to revelation last time i check revelation was suppose to go to music en folie they decide to hold down for ''08''revelation is opening the door for every other band i know u must know about alabanza but u know nothing yet on revelation they came out with a live cd and they took over with that live cd i heard evangel cd that cd only have 1 song thats good in there go sit some where my friend u know nothing about music if u talk like revlation is keeping it real hater..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who is your favorite band?

It is unfortunate that I cannot go online as often as you. But I've got to say: You must be a member of Revelation. If not, then, La jeunesse entravé... BY the way, I have a copy of the Evangel CD.. trust me , it is the best so far.. They know what they are doing.
I have heard couple of revelation's tunes.. not bad, But they are not to the standard of that Kraze Baka Album. If you are a member, try not to copy too much.. Keep 509 out of your core...

Location Haiti

Il est Evident Lovely...

Evangel fait parler « le monde » musical en Haïti…
[27 Novembre 2007 Konpa Vibe.com]— Apres sa prestation électrisante à l’édition 2007 de musique en folie, les journalistes et animateurs d’émissions de musique sont nombreux à faire l’éloge du groupe évangélique le plus musclé en matière de compas. Certains ont fait des comparaisons qui pourraient même irriter des groupes mondains qui participaient à cette foire culturelle de grande envergure. D’autres sont allés jusqu’à venter la tenue vestimentaire moderne mais sans indécence des musiciens de ce groupe. Mais d’où viennent-ils ?

En effet, ils viennent de partout, mais leur base est à Tampa Florida. Ils comptent déjà un album (Kraze Baka) et un vidéoclip (Dodo Mea) à leur actif. Ce CD a été enregistré dans leur propre studio situé dans la ville de Tampa (Nord-ouest de la Floride) et le clip tourné à Tampa et Miami et réalisé par Sly Production. Ce groupe de plus de douze membres s’est déjà exposé dans plusieurs villes des Etats-Unis et au Canada. Leur slogan fait référence à un passage de la bible qui dit que « nous sommes poussières et nous redeviendrons poussières; » « Ko a pa vo anyen, se lespri ki bay la vi »

Evangel est un groupe formé d’étudiants universitaires, de professionnels et d’hommes d’affaires de toutes trempes. Malgré leur contrainte de temps ils s’arrangent pour être présent dans les grandes occasions comme celle de « Musique en folie. »

Cette formation musicale ne ménage pas ses principes. « Il faut maintenir un comportement conforme aux lois du groupe et être très discipliné pour y faire partie, » nous a déclaré Ricardo Lucceus, chanteur, guitariste et membre fondateur du groupe Evangel. Ils prennent tout au sérieux et ne veulent pas être vus comme un groupe évangélique traditionnel. Ces musiciens continuent d’apprendre la musique en se payant des cours à l’école de musique, en écoutant les pionniers et en pratiquant tous les jours appart les séances de répétitions en groupe.

« Nous sommes la pour apporter la bonne nouvelle à toux ceux qui comprennent et aiment la musique haïtienne. Si c’est au festival que nous pourrons toucher le maximum de gens, nous jouerons dans tous les festivals de musique haïtienne pourvue qu’ils acceptent nos conditions, » nous disait Marclin Rock responsable des relations publiques.

Ils jouent un peu de tout, mais le rythme préféré du groupe est le compas. Contrairement à certains artistes et groupes évangéliques haïtiens qui renient ce genre musical au profit du Rock, de la Pop et du R n B, Evangel capitalise sur le compas dans ses albums. Ricardo a ajouté : « Le compas est notre musique créé par Nemours Jean Baptiste, nous le jouons pour prêcher la bonne nouvelle au monde et rendre gloire à Dieu ; Il n’y a rien de mal la dedans. »

Le groupe Evangel travaille sur un deuxième album (Anba La Kwa) qui sortira au cours de l’année 2008. Ils nous proposent 4 titres démos en attendant la publication du CD : « Mwen sove, Al dousman, Mwen jwen nwel et Garanti. » Nous vous invitons à écouter ces morceaux dans la catégorie New Releases.

http://konpavibe.com/wp/index.php

Location Canada

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who is your favorite band?

its not about music en folie my friend revelation is doing there thing with a live cd thats way better than evangel people please lets keep it real from what i heard revelation is going to be there next year than u come back and tell me whos better

Location chicago

BY the way, Reality and I are getting married next year in Canada, and we are planning on inviting Evangel for the ceremony. Keep praying for us..

Location Canada

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who is your favorite band?

wow thats very nice but tell me what is everyone problem with the hottest band in which is revelation they keep a low profile and rising to the top and right now to tell u the thruth is that lots of people appreciate revelation they get blss and they go home happy and love us before u guys hate on that band lets see all iknow is when there next album come out everyone is going to jump on their ide watch and see its a problem may god bless u all

Location orlando

Re: Who is your favorite band?

i would have to say revelation i like evangel but if u talking about new face that making a big inpack i would have to go with revelation they too hot sorry to say evangel got nothing on revelation

Location new york

Re: Re: Who is your favorite band?

Are you alright Joanne? For what I have heard Revelation has half of 509 as the core of its members... Helas... Lap difisil pou nou vale sa... There is absolutely no spirituality in there presentation. Maybe you are talking about the Revelation en Haiti ya. I have a lot of respect for the one at home than the one in Miami... I believe they will have to make a choice soon...509 or God.. The Haitian media finally has embraced Evangel as the best after what they have done for the Haitian Gospel Music in general; and I am just doing the same. Go to www.konpavibe.com/ticket/le nouvelist/spotlight etc you will see.

P-A-P

Location Haiti

i would like to say its revelation look at the live they put its buzzing like crazy come on people revelation (satan pa pew)

Location orlando

Well guys, to me it's not a matter of weither Evangel or Revelation or Alabanza is hot, since they have their own style, it's about bringing the face of christian music up in their own way. Since I live in Tampa FL, I know that Evangel is not all about Musique, they pray together they live more like a family and most important, to be a christian artist or musicien you need to have good morale good standard, and a great character, paske ou paka di w'ap reprezante le ciel en plus pou ou san moral san character, kote personalite a menm, pou mwen pa di kretyen san ront. Se sak' fe li bon pou nou byen komprann sa n'ap di, paske anvan ou di ou se yon Artist ou bien musicien fok' ou sonje ou se chretien, se pa voye monte Tankou kretyen FM: faux mouvement, AM: Anyen menm
Alabanza te la avan e yo te fe bel bagay pou Bondye, Evangel dwe fe pi bel ke Alabanza pou le monde we ke gen la releve.

Location Tampa

I was just in a concert with Alabanza and let me tell you, no one can do what they do the way they do it. but at the same time all these groups are really awsome.

my favorite band i would like to say is revelation they the best

Location orlando

Re: Re: Re: Who is your favorite band?

have u guys seen Evangel live from Haiti during the Musique en folie weekend?

Location Tampa

i would say revelation they are very hot

Location tampa

revelation san manti

Location ORLANDO FLORIDA

Bon, mwen renmen Alabanza, paske yo enforme nan tout sans they have the voice the sound and you can tell they'r well educate, they dress like professionels. Evangel also have that package too, voice, sound, the girls don't play. I love Revelation too, but I think their lyrics need more vocabulary, it seems like all they care about it's the zobodop, I don;t know personally but I think they need to be more professional. Lovely is that true, Revelation is half 509?

Location Tampa

WHY SHOULD I WAIST MY TIME ON U NOW U TRYING TO FUNY SAYING REVELATION IS HALF OF 509 U MAD U CANT PLAY AND DO WHAT WE DONT DO I HEARD IN OTHER FOR EVANGEL TO GET BY SOME PLACES THEY TRYING TO DIRTY REVELATION MUSICIAN THAT NEED TO STOP IM A SHAME THAT I LIVE IN TAMPA CAUSE EVANGEL IS MAKING US LOOK BAD I WITNESS SOME STUFF SOMEONE WAS SAYING FROM EVANGEL TO A PROMOTER ABOUT REVELATION THAT A SHAME DONT MAKE ME PUT U GUYS OUT THERE

Location tampa

I'M WITH YOU ON THAT BUT I PICK THEM AS MUSIC WISE

Location FL

I think that we are losing sight of the big picture, which is winning souls for Christ. If we are telling the world that they need to accept Him and leave the world behind, then why is Revelation using the world's music to do so? The bible says not to imitate the world. They need to really think about that. The world should be imitating us!!

Location Tampa

i guess u are really stupid because we not playing the world music we playing kompa do u know what compa is base on what instrument go do rr research instead of trying to be a hater and let me guess alabanza and apocalypse and evangel is playing gospel wow are really stupid or u and evangel band stop hatting on that band everytime someone hate on revelation they just keep rising to the top

Location tampa

6 creole

Location Tampa

Well, let's see isn't that a forum where u can give ur opinion? Brothers & Sisters eventhough I know it's the same person that change his name and his location just to make us believe that it's different users. I don't know about other people, but seriously who cares about Revelation & Evangel problem, if Evangel has a problem with Revelation it's their problem besides they'r all singers and musicians. As far as i'm concern it's a forum and the title says:"Who is ur favorite band?" I don't see the problem just becuz someone prefer Alabanza more than DOC, etc... for us to start cursing out, i thought you guys were more civilize than that
Helas... it's the Haitian mentality

Location Tampa

Who is your favorite band?

thanks chante pou christ very nice pictures of revelation like that i see they doing there thing so when can we some pic from D.O.C (sak pase nap beni)

Hey Lovely! We will contact D.O.C. for some pictures. Check back for updates. Thanks

Location Philadelphia

Re: Re: Re: Re: Who is your favorite band?

GUY SHAME YOU THERE SHOULD NOT NO CURSE ON THIS BOARD JUST SO YOU KNOW AS FAR AS I SEE IT IT'S A CHRISTIAN SITE SO PLEASE STOP USING SHUSH OF WORD
GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR THAT
MG FOR LIFE

Location FL

Who is your favorite band?

i see revelation doing there things thats good keep going other places and bless his name and spread the gospel

Location orlando