THE VOICE CONNECTION
SOUND OFF

Welcome to The Voice Connection Sound Off; a forum for users of books like Raise Your Voice, Melody to Madness, The Ultimate Breathing Workout, and Unleash Your Creative Mindset, as well as a place for Vendera Vocal Academy members to interact.

This message board was created so that singers could come together and "sound off" to help support each other during vocal development and the creative process of unleashing the creative spark that occurs when writing and producing music. Currently, myself and vocal coaches Ben Valen, Ray West, and Ryan Wall are here to respond periodicially to your questions, with new vocal coaches coming soon. But, feel free to help each other too:)

This board is here for you to ask questions about my and my fellow coach's books, videos, and MP3 programs, as well as offer others help with our vocal techniques. You may also post videos of yourself and your band to share your music and ask for critiques.

Please refrain from negative comments, profanities, spamming, and inappropriate criticisms of vocal methodologies, vocal coaches, and singers. All negative posts will be deleted and subject to banning without question. I will not respond to negative posts, because, as Mark Twain once said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” With that said, positive criticism is welcome because that is how you'll grow as a singer during the training process.

The Voice Connection - Sound Off
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vocal mindset

Is that mailed to you as a cd or emailed to you like an e-book would be?

Re: Vocal mindset

Are you after the E-book or the audio program?
I have both, and both were Downloads, but Jaime may have changed the delivery method since then, I don't know.

Tim

I'm after the audio files. The $40 40 minute program.

We tried ordering it earlier today, but had to change our paypal info, as the email address and home address the paypal account had with it were our old ones, so they sent a confirmation email to an email address that no longer exists, and we're wondering if its a cd if they're going to mail it to the wrong house.

If its a download from an email like the E-Books we can try again since we changed the info. I'm just wondering if its a download or if we'll have to wait for it in the mail.

It should be a download.

Ok cool.

Well, we had a bit of a mix up. Its a good thing we ordered it twice, because it was getting ordered to an e-mail address that no longer exists. Unfortunately, we got charged twice for it. We don't use paypal often, so does anyone know how to cancel one of the orders?

I know since its a download its probably too late for that, but we basically payed an extra $40 for not knowing how to use paypal. Sucks.

Jaysin,

I received on last night and one this morning. Both are pending E-checks so I have not received any money from these. All you need to do is contact them and cancel one order;)

K thanks Jaime. My mom said she used to work for Paypal and they don't stop payments once they've been issued, only the person recieving payments can. So I guess if you get the one that was supposed to be emailed to fbgirl, just reject that one. Its all complicated to me, i'm just a computer illiterate singer trying to order stuff online :)

So when the e-check clears is it an instant email, or is it like getsigned.com where its anywhere from 1-4 hours?

Sorry for all of the non-vocal questions, my mom is stressing cause she doesn't want to lose money, and i'm stressing cause I hate the internet. haha.

Tell your mom I just emailed Paypal and if nothing comes of it, just as soon as the echecks clear, I will issue her a full refund for 40 dollars. So tell her not to worry;) It is not an instant email, my webmaster will release Vocal Mindset once the first payment clears. When the 2nd one clears, I will turn around and refund her;)

Awesome. Just remember there are 2 different email addresses, and the one we want to cancel is the fbgirl@suchandsuch.whatever. It'd be pretty funny/unfortunate if the wrong order was cancelled :p

I can't believe this recording is $40, more than both of the books.
Not saying its bad, because I havent heard it. Anyone wanna say what it actually is and how good it is?

It is 40 bucks because although it is based on my suggestions and created from my techniques, it is spoken by world renowned positive empowerment coach and hypnotherapist Matt Adams (thehypnositcmattadams.com) Matt makes $1000.00 an hour for private consultation, so he wanted to charge 100 bucks for this program, but I got him down to $40. I tried for $20 but he wouldn't budge. SO in other words, if you went to Matt and he walked you through this, it would cost you $1000.00. But for 40 bucks you can listen over and over and over again.

Oh ok, so its all him xP.
If it was $20 I would think thats a pretty good price, $40 seems like a lot.

How many people actually pay $1000 to see him for an hour? Did you have to pay that to have him make it?!?!

Don't want to sound impatient, but about how long should the email with the download to get here? Kind of needed it asap.

He is booked SOLID that is no lie! No I didn't have to pay him. We became friends when I read one of his books and thought of something that would benefit his writers. I emailed he then we talked on the phone and I gave him some helpful stuff to add, so when I mentioned doing one of his mind programming sets for my book, he offered his help. Of course it is a partnership...He gets paid too. Wow, I am being very open. Quit asking me questions like that because I end up spilling my guts;)

haha.

He must be EXTREMELY rich then haha

Well, he doesn't live in a shack;)

Jaime,

I used some NLP and hypnosis cd's in the past. They worked pretty well, but my main complaint was a warning I got from a spiritual teacher that hypnosis often puts the source of power for internal change into an external source...

Could you give a little more detail as to what exactly is on this CD?

Does he guide you through the RYV techniques (support low, buzz in the teeth, etc), or is it more of an inspirational thing?

He just basically covers the techniques in a positive manner. Email me personally if this is Austin Jenkins.

Oh Austin Jenkins is too good for the forums Jaime?!?!?! He's better than us?!?!?!

Just kidding xD

This thing does seem really interesting, maybe when I get a job i'll buy it.

haha It isn't me Jaime...once this Austin imposter showed up I decided to add my last name to my username

Feel like a broken record here, but i'm worried about getting this email alot. The money for one of em came out of my mom's bank account today but still no email. Just wondering if the second one has to be cleared or something first since the second order was the one with the right information.

Give it some time... If you dealt with your credit card company insteac of Jaime directly it could take at least a month! I'm sure Jaime will honor his word and issue the refund

I know. I'm just asking for the sake of knowing what the deal is.

I havent received an email saying it clerared yet. I will send the money back as soon as it does.

Imposter? ;) I was going to start using my last name, but it's Jahner, so I figured even that would be a little confusing to some...

well, i got the email, and its on my computer, so everything worked out ok. Sorry for being for annoying.