THE VOICE CONNECTION
SOUND OFF

Welcome to The Voice Connection Sound Off; a forum for users of books like Raise Your Voice, Melody to Madness, The Ultimate Breathing Workout, and Unleash Your Creative Mindset, as well as a place for Vendera Vocal Academy members to interact.

This message board was created so that singers could come together and "sound off" to help support each other during vocal development and the creative process of unleashing the creative spark that occurs when writing and producing music. Currently, myself and vocal coaches Ben Valen, Ray West, and Ryan Wall are here to respond periodicially to your questions, with new vocal coaches coming soon. But, feel free to help each other too:)

This board is here for you to ask questions about my and my fellow coach's books, videos, and MP3 programs, as well as offer others help with our vocal techniques. You may also post videos of yourself and your band to share your music and ask for critiques.

Please refrain from negative comments, profanities, spamming, and inappropriate criticisms of vocal methodologies, vocal coaches, and singers. All negative posts will be deleted and subject to banning without question. I will not respond to negative posts, because, as Mark Twain once said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” With that said, positive criticism is welcome because that is how you'll grow as a singer during the training process.

The Voice Connection - Sound Off
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Voice Council Log-In

I was unable to log in today... I actually signed-up again using my e-mail address instead of my user ID like I used to do. Than when I typed in my password, it didn't take it. I pressed on "Forgot your password", but the e-mail sent to me didn't tell me what it was (even though it should have been the one I had just created...). Jaime can you help please? I wasn't sure how to get a hold of someone outside of the forum per se...

Re: Voice Council Log-In

I couldn't log on too!! I thought I had forgotten my id and my password. I clicked forgot my password and they sent an email to my account saying "Your Password is (blank)". I am sure that i didn't forget my id and password. Don't understand why it wont log in. Don't know if it will work later today, it didnt' work last night for me.

That was exactly my problem... Help!

I have no problems logging in, so whatever the problem is, it must be selective. Hope you can figure it out. That forum is slow enough as it is.

I'll tell Rob about the problem.

still getting log-in failure(13th Dec)any news on this?

GUYS... THANKS FOR THE HEADS-UP.. IM ON IT!!!

Update on this...

Try using the email address you signed up with on the forum... your password should be the same. I just tried the "Forget Your Password" link and it did successfully send me my password... I then logged back in with no problems.

I wont go into details, but this "burp" is due to an integration job we did with out host provider... It seems you have to login with your registered email address instead of your original User ID. Yes, I know this sucks... this is not what I asked for... Hopefully this is not too much of a problem fo you.

Please keep me posted on this discussion whether you make it work or not... Im still working with our host provider daily on this and a few other bugs.

Right Rob, Even using my email address and password I still can't get in. When I ask for the password reminder I get an email back saying, "your password is" (nothing else). I've tried it 5 or 6 times today.
Good Luck with it, Dave,

Same...

Create a new registration with the new registration form here:

http://www.voicecouncil.com/Sign-up/forum.aspx

You have to register on the new form... that will do it. Sorry for the inconvenience... Also, up until today, all new registrations required me to "approve" the new member... as of about an hour ago, its automated. That was contributing to the problems.

Yep... same story, Rob, when I try to use your sign-up form it tells me that I can't register because my email or password already exists! I've tried a couple of different passwords so I'm guessing it's the email address. Maybe someone will get around to figuring it out over the weekend. In the meantime I'll just be a Guest!
Cheers, Dave.

Just a bit of further info for those having trouble; I successfully re-registered, using a different email address and password than my original one, so I'm all squared away again.
Cheers, Dave.

I might have to have him register people with their email addresses so they can use their old addresses.

I tried sing in again but it wouldn't let me cause a value already exists for my e-mail address. I guess I could use a different user ID but I don't really want to do that cause people already know me by oiselle...

Yes, Oiselle, I had the same consideration. All you need to do is re-register using a different email address and password, then go to your profile and change your user name from the email address to "Oiselle" (or you might have to become Oiselle2 or Oiselle-wow) and hit submit and you'll show up as you rather than the email address you originally log-in with. It's a bit of a pain, I know, and I hope they get the database sorted out eventually but, for now, I wanted to re-register because needed to answer and thank a couple of people for advice (I'm now "Dave" on the forum).
Cheers, Dave

Right... If there is a way around that, it would be better cause I don't think I will be able to use oiselle again and I don't want oiselle1 or something else cause I always use that user name because if I change it, it becomes confusing for me to remember from a board to another!!

Robert, is ti possible to you re-activate my old sign in info? I don't mind waiting a little until it's figured out...

Hi Gang... sorry Ive been away for awhile.

YES, I am resetting old logins if need be. We have some clarification on the login problem, no longer a problem actually, just have to take care of a few people and now I know how to reset the passwords...

so if anyone is having troubles, please feel free to email me and Ill take care of it for you.

robert@thevocaliststudio.com