THE VOICE CONNECTION
SOUND OFF

Welcome to The Voice Connection Sound Off; a forum for users of books like Raise Your Voice, Melody to Madness, The Ultimate Breathing Workout, and Unleash Your Creative Mindset, as well as a place for Vendera Vocal Academy members to interact.

This message board was created so that singers could come together and "sound off" to help support each other during vocal development and the creative process of unleashing the creative spark that occurs when writing and producing music. Currently, myself and vocal coaches Ben Valen, Ray West, and Ryan Wall are here to respond periodicially to your questions, with new vocal coaches coming soon. But, feel free to help each other too:)

This board is here for you to ask questions about my and my fellow coach's books, videos, and MP3 programs, as well as offer others help with our vocal techniques. You may also post videos of yourself and your band to share your music and ask for critiques.

Please refrain from negative comments, profanities, spamming, and inappropriate criticisms of vocal methodologies, vocal coaches, and singers. All negative posts will be deleted and subject to banning without question. I will not respond to negative posts, because, as Mark Twain once said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” With that said, positive criticism is welcome because that is how you'll grow as a singer during the training process.

The Voice Connection - Sound Off
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nobody wants to win a $2000 free Singer's Super Package???

Hey,

I've gotten maybe 6 or 7 entries to the uper Singer's Giveaway that comes with your purchase of Raise Your Voice 2nd Edition. Man, I cannot believe people aren't interested in winning a free microphone, voice tone pedal, books, DVDs, sprys, teas, an autographed shattered wineglass, etc... What gives? Better sign up for the drawing!!!

JV

Re: Nobody wants to win a $2000 free Singer's Super Package???

Where do I sign up? I'll sign up for sure.

Stan H.

If you bought the 2nd edition of Raise Your Voice, you were sent an email with a link to all of tyhe information you need to receive free and discount bonus offers as well as sign up for the Giveaway;)

JV

'cause I bought it. I printed it out, and all the printouts from voice connection take up my largest binder. Seriously. I never really read through that e-mail though. Same thing as signing papers without really reading them, lol. K gonna sign up tonight.

i'm already in the contest, would love to win all this things.

Jaime, can you tell me if i'm sing in for the contest. just to be sure not to miss that.

Is there a way you can enter all those that bought RY II on or prior to the release day automatically?

Nope. you gotta do several things on your own to enter. Oiselle, if you don't have that link, just email me and I will send it to you.

I was scrolling through our previous e-mails and I don't think I got it (or at least I can't find it now)... I got the link to see what's included in the package but not an actual one to register. Would you mind sending it to me please?

i think i might have registered wrong

All right all right I am sneaking this to everyone once again-

http://www.raiseyourvoicebook.com/ryvbookreleasepromodirections.html