THE VOICE CONNECTION
SOUND OFF

Welcome to The Voice Connection Sound Off; a forum for users of books like Raise Your Voice, Melody to Madness, The Ultimate Breathing Workout, and Unleash Your Creative Mindset, as well as a place for Vendera Vocal Academy members to interact.

This message board was created so that singers could come together and "sound off" to help support each other during vocal development and the creative process of unleashing the creative spark that occurs when writing and producing music. Currently, myself and vocal coaches Ben Valen, Ray West, and Ryan Wall are here to respond periodicially to your questions, with new vocal coaches coming soon. But, feel free to help each other too:)

This board is here for you to ask questions about my and my fellow coach's books, videos, and MP3 programs, as well as offer others help with our vocal techniques. You may also post videos of yourself and your band to share your music and ask for critiques.

Please refrain from negative comments, profanities, spamming, and inappropriate criticisms of vocal methodologies, vocal coaches, and singers. All negative posts will be deleted and subject to banning without question. I will not respond to negative posts, because, as Mark Twain once said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” With that said, positive criticism is welcome because that is how you'll grow as a singer during the training process.

The Voice Connection - Sound Off
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
magali

slt mag,
oui j'ai recu ton email.
Si je t'ai fait un sms c'est parce que j'ai un probleme avec mon pc donc je ne sais pas t'en envoyer d'emails. Je ne sais que poser toutes mes questions que si t'es connectée en même temps que moi! Je sais, c'est pas pratique et avec ton emploi du temps ça ne doit surement pas t'arranger! je comprends. Mais dès que t'en a envie où que tu le peux viens de connecter stp.
Où à la rigueur, je pourrais peut-être faire ça ici. C'est mieux. Qu'est-ce t'en dis? On peut?

Re: magali

je t'enverrai un sms une fois connectée ;)

ma che minchia cè scritto?

je voulais savoir en même temps: Est-ce que tu maitrises le registre du sifflement? J'aimerais vraiment l'apprendre.
Et t'as une étendue vocale de combien d'octaves?
ok merci de m'envoyer un sms quand tu te connectes

?

je letite un polafavonoi. se' le'ventrage un'totte. I was just trying to get in on the conversation. How did I do, heheheh:)

Jaime V

je suis une gomme.

ble mu pat hed sat on a cat je lardo...
I wish i could speak french :P
I could be missing out on the worlds greatest vocales secrets!

Don't worry, I don't speak French either. But it is such a truly beautiful language. Maxime, I'm just messing with you, please speak in French all you want. In fact, with our growing French fanbase, we will try to set up our messgae board a little different soon and have a section for fluent French...Followed by the French release;)

JV

What does it mean, Jaime ?

I think English is more beautiful than French! English is, in my opinion, the most beautiful language in the world! I prefer to speak English but I got trouble with it so I do it in French. Ok, Jaime I'll continue to speak French mdr.
oh I've a question for you: Are you Spanish ? Vendera isn't a spanish name ?

Si' it is a Spanish name but I am not Spanish;) I was trying to speak in Frnech earlier but I do not know any words, so I was just making stuff up to be silly;) Magali will tell you what a "Dork" I am:)

JV

mdr!
Oh! Did you see/meet her ?

We've talked several times and when I come back to France, I am sure we will be seeing each other. She wrote an article for RYVII

Yes I know it's cool.
I entend to leave my country (Belgium) in 2 years. I'm going to live in the United States. I'd like to settle in Franklin Furnace (Ohio) where YOU LIVE. In this way, I'll take private lessons with you. Cause you are ONE OF THE BEST coach vocal. My dream is to be the next american idol. I am very ambitious. I know exactly what I want and I know I'll succeed.
What is the price for ONE private lesson with you?
Thanks bye

Maxime, Magali teaches ANd we do lessons over the internet. Check out all pricing in the STORE link;)

JV