THE VOICE CONNECTION
SOUND OFF

Welcome to The Voice Connection Sound Off; a forum for users of books like Raise Your Voice, Melody to Madness, The Ultimate Breathing Workout, and Unleash Your Creative Mindset, as well as a place for Vendera Vocal Academy members to interact.

This message board was created so that singers could come together and "sound off" to help support each other during vocal development and the creative process of unleashing the creative spark that occurs when writing and producing music. Currently, myself and vocal coaches Ben Valen, Ray West, and Ryan Wall are here to respond periodicially to your questions, with new vocal coaches coming soon. But, feel free to help each other too:)

This board is here for you to ask questions about my and my fellow coach's books, videos, and MP3 programs, as well as offer others help with our vocal techniques. You may also post videos of yourself and your band to share your music and ask for critiques.

Please refrain from negative comments, profanities, spamming, and inappropriate criticisms of vocal methodologies, vocal coaches, and singers. All negative posts will be deleted and subject to banning without question. I will not respond to negative posts, because, as Mark Twain once said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” With that said, positive criticism is welcome because that is how you'll grow as a singer during the training process.

The Voice Connection - Sound Off
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grit/Distortion

Hey guys,

Tjeck out this new video of Cathrine Sadolin teaching distortion

http://www.completevocalinstitute.com/web567.asp?toppkt=90&vismenu=567

Re: Grit/Distortion

Ho my god!!!!!!!!!

i have ever heard of his methd but never seen her practising...

It's just AMAZING!!!! It's exactly the kind of distortion i would like to had on my voice. She seems to be so pwerfull!!!

Hey Jaime, does Grit/distortion is a part of RYV II??

thanxs for the link bro' amazing. Ho damn and i'm about to practice with my band ( where i play guitar and sing) in about an hour. Goddamn it, if only i could came in one day and tell the guyz "shut and just listen to that" lol

See ya

Martin,

Are you friends with Cathrine? We are trying to sway her to the TC Helicon European Voice Council;) Yes I will cover grit in the new version. Also have some new CDs coming out teaching grit. They'll be out before Christmas.

JV

Just watched the video. AWESOME! :)

JV

I think Jaime just announced what I want for Christmas.

So you will be Jamie santa vendera...

haaa so more money to give you hu.... lol Don't know if youy really deserve it ( just jocking)

hmm i was originally just going to ask for my 2 front teeth but this sounds a lot better

Yeah we recorded the first CD in the series this past Monday for lead screamers. It will probably take a few more weeks until it is done but should be released by the beginning of December;)

JV