THE VOICE CONNECTION
SOUND OFF

Welcome to The Voice Connection Sound Off; a forum for users of books like Raise Your Voice, Melody to Madness, The Ultimate Breathing Workout, and Unleash Your Creative Mindset, as well as a place for Vendera Vocal Academy members to interact.

This message board was created so that singers could come together and "sound off" to help support each other during vocal development and the creative process of unleashing the creative spark that occurs when writing and producing music. Currently, myself and vocal coaches Ben Valen, Ray West, and Ryan Wall are here to respond periodicially to your questions, with new vocal coaches coming soon. But, feel free to help each other too:)

This board is here for you to ask questions about my and my fellow coach's books, videos, and MP3 programs, as well as offer others help with our vocal techniques. You may also post videos of yourself and your band to share your music and ask for critiques.

Please refrain from negative comments, profanities, spamming, and inappropriate criticisms of vocal methodologies, vocal coaches, and singers. All negative posts will be deleted and subject to banning without question. I will not respond to negative posts, because, as Mark Twain once said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” With that said, positive criticism is welcome because that is how you'll grow as a singer during the training process.

The Voice Connection - Sound Off
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE FOR RAISE YOUR VOICE 2ND EDITION

November 2nd is the day my friends! RYV II will be promoted to about 3-4 million singers right out of the gate thanks to the involvement of nearly 60 companies, rock stars and vocal coaches. We've all come together and created a "Super singer's package" for people who buy the book on that day. I wanted to give everyone the chance to own all of the products hat I endorse either for free or at a discount. So, every company I endorse has offer items such as dicounts, free downloads, free sprays, lozenges and teas, free voice tips, a free workout DVD AND even a free wineglass for those brave enough to try and break it...by voice;)

This is the craziest offer ever put together and I really need your help. I am asking you to sort of be my street team, if you believe in these techniqes. On November 2nd, I will be posting here the necessary links to check out the promo, bonuses and the new raiseyourvoicebook.com. I am asking you to email all of your friends that like to sing or play music. PLEASE DO NOT SPAM! I don't want you posting anywhere that will upset people. But if you are on other message borad that will appreciate this methid, please post. Blog on myspace. Myspace is very important. Let's spread this knowledge around the world!!! :)

Re: OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE FOR RAISE YOUR VOICE 2ND EDITION

Yeah!

do the preordered customers will get the same package??

Yes!

Awesome I can't wait for it. Jaime I have no problem "singing" your praise

WOW! You're going all out on this one! Congrats, Jaime! Can't wait to see it on the shelves in stores!!

Meagan

From where, when and how should I axactly order to get the free stuff to go with, does this free stuff thing concers people from outside U.S of A?

Hey Jamie,

All the best,I know its gonna be amazing,i cant wait for my copy.

vince.

All free stuff and discounts is for everyone. once you buy the book (through my site only) we'll send you an email with all the inforation you need.

JV

Can the book be bought from this site using something else but PayPal?

Hi Jaime,

Will that e-mail be sent out on the 2nd of November, or after you paid? Will the pre-ordered e-books now also be released on the 2nd of November?

To get this big bonus package which keeps growing, you can only purchase the book or ebook through this site via Paypal. Everyone who pre-ordered will get the samer package and you will get it sooner;but it is in the hands of my pdf editor who is still not done with the book.

JV

Do you know if finally the book is gonna be translated in french,and if it is the case would the bonuses offer apply to the french edition?

the book will be translated in french (encore un francais )
but it has a bit of delay.

Hi,

As you said, it's gonna release late. So I wonder when raise your voice II will be translate into French.
Jaime, can you tell me when the French version will be release?

We have no date nor contract as to the translation of RYV II. It will happen but I am sure it will be no sooner than 6 months to 1 year:( Sorry, I know it's a big request, but it is a tough chore too.

JV

lol, i'm don't think i can wait fo the french version...
I'm gonna go with the "normal" version of it the sooner the better

oh I'm so sad to know it! oohhh...It's so hard for me to reading the English version but I have no choice.I have to read it in English. It will be the same for the second one.
ok, i'll buy the normal version. I can wait for the French version cause it will be too late. I can't wait to learn about the voice and the best technic ever!!!

I've been on your street team for a little while now. One of my favorite things to do is exchanging your book for services. I just got a haircut in exchange for RYV.
However, I sometimes encounter people who upon finding out your program is available via ebook, say something along the lines of, "Isn't that something you can just email me." I politely answer "no" and mention some blurb about believing in intellectual property. Unless you live in a 3rd World Country, if you're too cheap to spend $25 bucks to improve your voice, you don't deserve to.

at the previous post! I think it's great! With Internet some people assume that stuff comes free. I think that exchanging favors is a good way to teach the value of ideas even though it won't give the author any revenue per se. It's a start and if the reader truly is interested in the product, he/she might get it later...

I will actually pay for the book again. I still have to go over to my hairstylist's house and download the book for him.

agg u don't know how much I despise the 3rld word country bs terminology .... it's freaking dumb and outdated (nothin against u)what makes it even dumber is that most people do not really understand the concept or where it comes from.... if they did they would realize how amazingly stupid it is...

there hahahaha i just needed to say that xD, again don, it's not against u, as the usage of that concept is very common

How does ojne exactly order the book from this page at November 2nd?

There will be posts all over this site on that day;)

Jaime

You're right Xavier. Considering the fact there is no more "Second World" (The fall of the Soviet Union),
the phrase "Third World Country" is outdated. I was only using the phrase because it sounds much more graceful than "Post-Colonial Developing Country".

I have a question Jaime...Are the updated audio files for RYV II going to be made available in the member's section?

I think we'll be offering them in a zip file with the book.

Jaime