THE VOICE CONNECTION
SOUND OFF

Welcome to The Voice Connection Sound Off; a forum for users of books like Raise Your Voice, Melody to Madness, The Ultimate Breathing Workout, and Unleash Your Creative Mindset, as well as a place for Vendera Vocal Academy members to interact.

This message board was created so that singers could come together and "sound off" to help support each other during vocal development and the creative process of unleashing the creative spark that occurs when writing and producing music. Currently, myself and vocal coaches Ben Valen, Ray West, and Ryan Wall are here to respond periodicially to your questions, with new vocal coaches coming soon. But, feel free to help each other too:)

This board is here for you to ask questions about my and my fellow coach's books, videos, and MP3 programs, as well as offer others help with our vocal techniques. You may also post videos of yourself and your band to share your music and ask for critiques.

Please refrain from negative comments, profanities, spamming, and inappropriate criticisms of vocal methodologies, vocal coaches, and singers. All negative posts will be deleted and subject to banning without question. I will not respond to negative posts, because, as Mark Twain once said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” With that said, positive criticism is welcome because that is how you'll grow as a singer during the training process.

The Voice Connection - Sound Off
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PRE-SALE FOR RAISE YOUR VOICE 2ND EDITION

Hello all,

I know you have anxiously awaited the release of RYV II. Here is what I can tell you-

It is now a 6" X 9" book (so you can carry it in your gig bag) and is 448 pages long, has a new cover, hundreds of pictures, illustrations, Useful Tips, 70 audio files, a new vocal healthy video, articicles by over 20 of the world's top vocal coaches and singers, and a completey revamped vocal system called the Isolation Method, revised Vocal Stress Release system, TONS of new information for grit and whistle voice, new chapters such as DIET AND EXERCISE and STAGE AND STUDIO :)

The book is off to the editor either tomorrow or Monday and next week I will be recording all of the new audio files, which will be mixed by engineer Dallan Beck (www.dallanbeck.com)

Now, I told everyone that I would not raise the price, but the printing cost has over doubled. So, the book price will go up.

HOWEVER, for the rest of this month, I will honor whaqt I told my fans of this message board and allow you to buy the book or ebook at the original price.

Raise Your Voice print- $29.95 + $5.00 shipping
RYV Ebook- $19.95

AFter September the prices will be as follows-

RYV Print- $34.95 + $5 shipping
RYV ebook- $24.95

We are also releasing a new book-
The Ultimate Vocal Workout Diary

This is a one year 4 page per week diary for users of Raise Your Voice and The Ultimate Breathing Workout. This will NOT be released as an ebook. It has full explanations of how to fill it out and will allow you to keep track of your progress. The price will be $19.95

The Ultimate Breathing Workout had also been revised. It is now 80 pages long with a new cover and three new "Breath Busters" Prices for Print and ebook versions are still the same.

If you wish to pre-order, you must contact me through venderaj@msn.com so I can give you a total for what you wish to purchase, which you can then pay me through Paypal. Ordering though the store will only cause the older versions to be shipped out. Hope you are as excited as I am for the release:)

Jaime Vendera

The Ultimate Breathing Workout has been revised

Re: PRE-SALE FOR RAISE YOUR VOICE 2ND EDITION

Jaime, this is fantastic! It's already come around?! Seems like only yesterday you were working like crazy on it.

Congrats on the re-release of RYV!

Meagan

448!!! HOT DAMN BRO!!!
AAAALLLLL HAAIIIL THE NEEEEWWWW RYYVVVV!!! XD

just congratulations... and when i get some money that print version will be MINE hahaha :D

Jaime first of all congratulations for all the input you'd put in the realization of this prject called Rais Your Voice II and thanks for sharing it with us. Second I just e-mailed you 'cause I'm taking advantage of this offer

That sounds awesome jaime.
What about us international customers? Is it possible to order a print to sweden, or do I have to purchase the e-book?

Cheers

One of you emailed me and asked me if you were getting anything speical when you ordered the print version this month and I said no. Well, the answer is YES ;)

JV

do you ship worldwide?

What kind of extra?

That is wonderful Jaime! I can't wait to get a copy of RYV II in my hands. I'll send you an e-mail reminder later You sound SO excited and you have very good reasons to be. Well done!

just ordered

So how long does it take for a pre-ordered book to arrive?

Yes we ship worldwide. The book is not scheduled for release for a few more weeks. I am recording the audio files this week and it was just sent off to my pdf editor, Neil Tarvin. hopefully, early next week, it'll be going to my printing company;) The free gift? You'll just have to order the print version and see;)

JV

Woow!!
this is amazing!
cant wait to see RYVII in my hands!!!
Good job Jaime!

jaime, is the pre-order through paypal to your msn account, or your vendera@thevoiceconnection.com account???

My fault. Sorry. Please email payment through paypal to "vendera@thevoiceconnection.com".

So Jaime, any news for the RYVII??
When can we get it translated in french??

I just can't wait to get my print version!!!!!!

Hope to have news soo,

Still working out a deal for the French version. Might be a bit on that one. I know everyone ios crazy wanting this new release. At this point, looks liker the official release will be November 2nd-three years since my first telelvision show. BUT, if you pre-ordered, the ebook will be sent out within the next week!

JV

I suppose preordering is out of the question at this point? :)

Pre-orders will be good until next weekend.

I pre-ordered the paper version, but i'm not sure if I put my address on there... does paypal automatically do that?

Have the same problem that Jordan, I think I didn't put my address and I ordered the printed version

If I don't have yopur address, I'll let you know when I release them.

JV

Hello Jaime (and everyone else)!

Just tried to mail a pre-order, but the mailbox is full..

Anyways, I love RYV and I am very much looking forward to this new edition!

You have to email me personally at venderaj@msn.com for the details.

JV

i preordered mine. cant wait to read it