THE VOICE CONNECTION
SOUND OFF

Welcome to The Voice Connection Sound Off; a forum for users of books like Raise Your Voice, Melody to Madness, The Ultimate Breathing Workout, and Unleash Your Creative Mindset, as well as a place for Vendera Vocal Academy members to interact.

This message board was created so that singers could come together and "sound off" to help support each other during vocal development and the creative process of unleashing the creative spark that occurs when writing and producing music. Currently, myself and vocal coaches Ben Valen, Ray West, and Ryan Wall are here to respond periodicially to your questions, with new vocal coaches coming soon. But, feel free to help each other too:)

This board is here for you to ask questions about my and my fellow coach's books, videos, and MP3 programs, as well as offer others help with our vocal techniques. You may also post videos of yourself and your band to share your music and ask for critiques.

Please refrain from negative comments, profanities, spamming, and inappropriate criticisms of vocal methodologies, vocal coaches, and singers. All negative posts will be deleted and subject to banning without question. I will not respond to negative posts, because, as Mark Twain once said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” With that said, positive criticism is welcome because that is how you'll grow as a singer during the training process.

The Voice Connection - Sound Off
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OMG Jaime Vendera's Partner Needs Help

Hey Guys my name is Matt Adams and I'm working with Jaime on some projects using mindset and your voice.

Jaime's being kind enough to allow me to ask for your help. Here's the deal...

I'm in the running for a new web reality show called "The Next Internet Millionaire" and I'm in the top 50 (They're going to pick 6 men and 6 women)

It works like American Idol in that I need your vote of 10 to stay on top. I'm currently in 2nd place and I'm working my best to get into 1st. And You can help me.

http://nextinternetmillionaire.com/show.php?id=664

Just click on this link, Vote 10, and click the vote button. That's it...and you're done. You'll have really helped me out and it only takes 2 seconds.

http://nextinternetmillionaire.com/show.php?id=664

Plus you'll love my video, and when you see the guy currently in 1st place, you'll know why you want to help me win.

Thanks for all your support!

"The Hypnotist" Matt Adams

PS. Thanks Jaime

Re: OMG Jaime Vendera's Partner Needs Help

I voted for you. I hope you win! I'm a little confused about the whole contest though, are you already a millionair looking for fame? Or are you looking to be a millionair? If so do they just give you a million dollars or help you get started with whatever you will be doing?

You seem to have your stuff together thats for sure. Good Luck!

Are you hypnotizing me now?

i voted for you!

It's just a fun web contest that allows him to work with top networkers. Matt and I are working on a series of downloadable "Vocal Mindset" tapes to help program your mind/body for maximum flow and performance of my RYV techniques and breathing techniques.

JV

O.k.; I voted for you Matt! Your video was fun to watch; your enthusiasm made me laugh! Hypnotism is so mysterious and cool. I wish I could hypnotize some people around me!! I saw an hypnotism show in Las Vegas last summer and it was hilarious Good luck!

Thanks guys for all your help! YOU GUYS ROCK...like no other.

It's basically an opportunity to learn internet marketing from some of the top marketers in the field. Then when I win I'll get to do a joint venture with one of the gurus.

(Then I can tell all of you the secret of internet marketing!

Thanks again to all of you!

NP your hot. have a great day :)