THE VOICE CONNECTION
SOUND OFF

Welcome to The Voice Connection Sound Off; a forum for users of books like Raise Your Voice, Melody to Madness, The Ultimate Breathing Workout, and Unleash Your Creative Mindset, as well as a place for Vendera Vocal Academy members to interact.

This message board was created so that singers could come together and "sound off" to help support each other during vocal development and the creative process of unleashing the creative spark that occurs when writing and producing music. Currently, myself and vocal coaches Ben Valen, Ray West, and Ryan Wall are here to respond periodicially to your questions, with new vocal coaches coming soon. But, feel free to help each other too:)

This board is here for you to ask questions about my and my fellow coach's books, videos, and MP3 programs, as well as offer others help with our vocal techniques. You may also post videos of yourself and your band to share your music and ask for critiques.

Please refrain from negative comments, profanities, spamming, and inappropriate criticisms of vocal methodologies, vocal coaches, and singers. All negative posts will be deleted and subject to banning without question. I will not respond to negative posts, because, as Mark Twain once said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” With that said, positive criticism is welcome because that is how you'll grow as a singer during the training process.

The Voice Connection - Sound Off
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JaimeVendera.com

I have just purchased the website domain www.JaimeVendera.com and will publish my own site there unless you faithful would like to wire $2,000 american dollars to France by June 17th..Bonjour. Let me know and I will give you a post office address to send to. J. St. Pierre

Re: JaimeVendera.com

huh?? what's this some kind of extortion attmept? lol

and out of curiosity, why do you want dollars if it's going to France?

Rip off!

??????????????????? Jaime what's happening here?

I think he is bluffing!

This is what most people do to make money. I've already heard of people like this one who'll buy out all domains related to someone who is famous or on their way to becoming well-known. What they'll do is put a price tag on the domain & if the person it's named after wants it badly enough, they'll pay their fee.

It sucks, but I don't think there's anything legal they can do to prevent this from happening (unless there's some sort of law that's already in existence). :(

Meagan

I OWN jaimevendera.com so I have no idea what you are talking about.
JV

Don't pay attention to this idiot. He doesn't realize that he has just received 10 years bad luck for attempting to hustle me. I did not place a curse on him, but be assured, he just really messed up. Enjoy the next ten years Jon St. Pierre!

JV

I OWN it mr. vendera...as far as the 10 year "curse". witchcraft and heavy metal dont mix unless your Ronnie James Dio...which your not....:)enjoy the next 15 minutes Mr. Vendera...:)

Sorry to break your heart. Witchcraft and metal DO mix. AND...I've owned jaimevendera.com for quite some time. So go ahead and make a site fool ;)

JV

I like it...:)

I own cobbyisbest.com.

I just bought johnstpierre.com and its full of old naked men pictures....gross!

Yeah I saw that too...Nasty. Hey Voice Connection regulars, go to http://www.jaimevendera.com and see who pops up ;)

JV

Why it's none other than...Jaime Vendera!

Haha! Going to jaimevendera.com is the first thing I did when I read this thread yesterday. Jon should have done his research before trying to fool us. If he bought something that wasn't for sell, I guess he's the one who got ripped off in the end!

lol at Cobby's post; that was funny man!

Listen Jaime, I have seriously had a bunch of bad luck, plese lift whatever you did. I am truly sorry and I mean it 100%. I was just having fun and didnt mean any harm. Thank you, J.Pierre

Spin from left to right around in a circle 21 times, bark at the moon outside in your underwear, then say a prayer for peace and the karma curse will evaporate ;)

JV

PS- I also own jaimevendera.net, .info., .org and, .biz.

please...im begging...I cant take much more...jon

I told you what to do. What are you waiting for???

JV

Please......