THE VOICE CONNECTION
SOUND OFF

Welcome to The Voice Connection Sound Off; a forum for users of books like Raise Your Voice, Melody to Madness, The Ultimate Breathing Workout, and Unleash Your Creative Mindset, as well as a place for Vendera Vocal Academy members to interact.

This message board was created so that singers could come together and "sound off" to help support each other during vocal development and the creative process of unleashing the creative spark that occurs when writing and producing music. Currently, myself and vocal coaches Ben Valen, Ray West, and Ryan Wall are here to respond periodicially to your questions, with new vocal coaches coming soon. But, feel free to help each other too:)

This board is here for you to ask questions about my and my fellow coach's books, videos, and MP3 programs, as well as offer others help with our vocal techniques. You may also post videos of yourself and your band to share your music and ask for critiques.

Please refrain from negative comments, profanities, spamming, and inappropriate criticisms of vocal methodologies, vocal coaches, and singers. All negative posts will be deleted and subject to banning without question. I will not respond to negative posts, because, as Mark Twain once said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” With that said, positive criticism is welcome because that is how you'll grow as a singer during the training process.

The Voice Connection - Sound Off
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JapeneseJaime

I DIDNT UNDERSTAND A THING THAT THEY SAID

Re: JapeneseJaime

Is this about Jaime appearance of a tv show in Japan a few weeks ago? Where can we see that?

Pretty cool. That guy sitting at the bar is pretty cute too. I'd really like to know what the guy at the audio lab is saying.

Oiselle,

It is on the front page of the website, you just have to click on the link.

Cool! I totally missed that; I'll check it out

I hope you guys likeee ;) I was literally sick in bed for 6 days before the show and had a 102 degree temperature the two days we filmed. That's what I get for breaking all of the vocal health rules during the Christmas season ;) You can tell it in my voice and by the big sweaty spots on the pits of my shirt, hahaha.

JV

Are you the one that got me sick?????

Cyber influenza??????

That was hilarious! I wish they interviewed you though... As for the sweat spots... People with stressful jobs need special attention to those tricky (and embarrassing) areas This works:

http://www.coradhealthcare.com/item/maxim

It was from the fever. I was drenched. In checked out the link you sent. Is this stuff all natural or medicinal based???

JV

Jaime, that clip was AWESOME!!! I'm SO glad you got all that exposure in Japan. The way I know the japanese media (and their good taste), you'll become star there in no time!

By the way, the video cuts out, like, 5 minutes before the end. Does this happen to anyone else?

I just heard that I was well received on the show in Paris this past Saturday. When I get it, Oiselle, I'll be bugging you fro some translation. Now I've got to track down one of my Japanese fans for a translator ;)

JV

I'll help with the French translation As for the antiperspirant, it's not natural unfortunately... I know all they say about cancer and stuff but there are so many speculations about so many things nowadays it's hard to avoid it... I don't know of any natural antiperspirant that actually work; do you? I also don't know of anyone that can go through a day without wearing any (except maybe elderlies)!!

By the way, if you ever happen to need some English-German translations, I'm your man.

That was pretty cool. Too bad I don't know japanese.

jaime,I have to ask this. Do pieces of flying glass ever go into you mouth? Each time they show you breaking the glass, I'm always wondering. If not, how is that possible? Shudder! shudder!

I have had it fly in my mouth twice. Out of 72 glases by voice alone, that's not bad odds ;)

JV