THE VOICE CONNECTION
SOUND OFF

Welcome to The Voice Connection Sound Off; a forum for users of books like Raise Your Voice, Melody to Madness, The Ultimate Breathing Workout, and Unleash Your Creative Mindset, as well as a place for Vendera Vocal Academy members to interact.

This message board was created so that singers could come together and "sound off" to help support each other during vocal development and the creative process of unleashing the creative spark that occurs when writing and producing music. Currently, myself and vocal coaches Ben Valen, Ray West, and Ryan Wall are here to respond periodicially to your questions, with new vocal coaches coming soon. But, feel free to help each other too:)

This board is here for you to ask questions about my and my fellow coach's books, videos, and MP3 programs, as well as offer others help with our vocal techniques. You may also post videos of yourself and your band to share your music and ask for critiques.

Please refrain from negative comments, profanities, spamming, and inappropriate criticisms of vocal methodologies, vocal coaches, and singers. All negative posts will be deleted and subject to banning without question. I will not respond to negative posts, because, as Mark Twain once said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” With that said, positive criticism is welcome because that is how you'll grow as a singer during the training process.

The Voice Connection - Sound Off
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why on earth ..

Doesn´t someone IP-ban that clown??

Destroying threads all over the place and makin fun of peoples abilities..Geez!!

This forum needs moderators ASAP!

Yours sincerely Chris (from Sweden) If you need some help with the forum just shout :)

Gettin tired of the bullshit that he(she?) puts up with!

(Bare with my skillls in english)

Otherwise I love this place

Re: Why on earth ..

with a proper phpBB forum with registrered users it would be harder for users(clowns) to mimic other users...not bashing you or anything but a little piece and quiet would be nice to focus on the right things

Cheers/ Chris

crybaby, get a sense of humor and holler back...

Cobb wouldn't be such a problem, except that this is a professional site, marketing a professional product.

I know for a fact that all of the COBB posts are not him. I started deleting posts last night to weed out the bad ones in order to bring back the purpose of this site. To share vocal knowledge. If that doesn't work, then I will move this board straight to the members section which will suck for the users who don't own RYV.

JV

Jaime,

Nothing personal against non-book owners but you spend the time to maintain this site as well as tons of free advice. I think you should move it to members only and people can belly up for your book, and in return get access to the forum. My gosh its not like they are buying a car or something.

On a side note, lugo still hasn't responded to my email that I can't log in to the other site...

Oh no, I don't own Raise Your Voice...

Oh yeah I do.. :P

JV-- I agree with getting this site password protected with registered user IDs. I think most of us are really here to learn and support each other. I'm open to people who don't own RYV. We can hear their opinions and what they have to say then get on their case to get the book.

Chris-- Are you using firefox to get on the voice council? For whatever reason I could not log in to the voice council from my yahoo browser. I can only log on through firefox.

I just wanted to take back all the things I said about "COB", I now understand he is the king and that we are all just poo on his shoe...everyone liked him until hater turds like myself started hanging around....I should be ashamed

I'm not sure why you can't have this forum password protected with users login in without necessarily owning RYV... Isn't there a way to do that without moving the forum to the member section? The member section uses a universal password; we are talking about individual passwords... That would solve all your problems...

I'l speak with my webmaster about it. I'm no computer genious, I just write books:) But, even if it is password protected, what is to keep a person from signing up? Chris, if you email me at venderaj@msn.com, I'll foward it to the administrator of The Voice Council.

JV

hey whos the meat head that immitated me on the last post??????

GD1 - I am using yahoo for my browser so maybe it is a browser conflict like you said.

This is turning out to be hillarious.

Why bother..

I´ll email you Jaime, this is a site that needs taking care of (for the serious people that is) :)

Sincerely Chris

Cobb's Cracked Ass

Jaime,

I agree about the whole password protectin's , but what I don't get is why doing that wouldn't discourage buttholes from signing up and posting. What it WOULD do, is isolate the offenders by screen name, and they would not be able to post as other people. Dig?

Oops, the subject was supposed to be my name.

Jaime,

I hope I can explain this as easily as you explain the siren exercise. Once a user ID has been registered with a password protected messageboard, that particular name will not be made available again. For example, once you register as Jaime Vendera no one will be able to pose as you unless you give out your password. There would only be a problem if some one has a common name like Dave Smith. Then the next Dave Smith would have to register as DAVID Smith or add his middle initial.

I was joking about the "hatchet, axe, and saw" comment. I'd like to see the board available to everybody in a revised format. Ultimatley, I think it is very useful.

Later.

Already sent this to my webmistress. She'll look into our server and see if we can make it password protected.

JV

Inappropriate posts can be deleted; impersonations would be avoided. A log in ID and a password would be a must.

Dude - A webmistress? You ought to be ashamed of yourself

Hahaha, she's the only girl my wife let's me say "I love you" to, without getting me in trouble;)

JV

I am teasing :) Hey are you taking any supplements while training????? I am curious if they can play a part good or bad vocally. Specifically Creatine Monohydrate.

I haven't. But I am sure since I am training under Jim Seitzer, who was the first pro power lifter in the US, if I wanted supplements, he would guide me in the right direction. Jim is also a vocal coach, so I will drill him about supplements and singers.

JV

If you would be so kind, ask him about Creatine.

ask about my flintstones chewables too