THE VOICE CONNECTION
SOUND OFF

Welcome to The Voice Connection Sound Off; a forum for users of books like Raise Your Voice, Melody to Madness, The Ultimate Breathing Workout, and Unleash Your Creative Mindset, as well as a place for Vendera Vocal Academy members to interact.

This message board was created so that singers could come together and "sound off" to help support each other during vocal development and the creative process of unleashing the creative spark that occurs when writing and producing music. Currently, myself and vocal coaches Ben Valen, Ray West, and Ryan Wall are here to respond periodicially to your questions, with new vocal coaches coming soon. But, feel free to help each other too:)

This board is here for you to ask questions about my and my fellow coach's books, videos, and MP3 programs, as well as offer others help with our vocal techniques. You may also post videos of yourself and your band to share your music and ask for critiques.

Please refrain from negative comments, profanities, spamming, and inappropriate criticisms of vocal methodologies, vocal coaches, and singers. All negative posts will be deleted and subject to banning without question. I will not respond to negative posts, because, as Mark Twain once said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” With that said, positive criticism is welcome because that is how you'll grow as a singer during the training process.

The Voice Connection - Sound Off
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Is Extreme Scream 2 coming out this year?

Any news?
What are they doing?
They want you to rererererererecord some parts again? Haha!
Nothing on their facebook page too...
Is there any problem with them Jaime?

They have all my parts. No more recording to do. Even 3 has tons done. Waiting on the company. Although we host it, it was the brainchild of another company. they record it, do the music and mix it. Working out a few legal issues with the song tracks is what I've been told. In the meanwhile, I have SOOOO much good news to share...But, I cannot, else like everything else, it will tkse three years to finish. Let's just say there are some cool things FINALLY coming out this year and one new biggie that the RYV camp will friggin love. As we get closer, I will be giving away free products for reviews. I plan to give away somewhere in the ba;;park of 25-50 of certain products and will only announce it on here. Once a review is posted, you can receive other future products;)

Jaime Vendera
They have all my parts. No more recording to do. Even 3 has tons done. Waiting on the company. Although we host it, it was the brainchild of another company. they record it, do the music and mix it. Working out a few legal issues with the song tracks is what I've been told. In the meanwhile, I have SOOOO much good news to share...But, I cannot, else like everything else, it will tkse three years to finish. Let's just say there are some cool things FINALLY coming out this year and one new biggie that the RYV camp will friggin love. As we get closer, I will be giving away free products for reviews. I plan to give away somewhere in the ba;;park of 25-50 of certain products and will only announce it on here. Once a review is posted, you can receive other future products;)
So, what is in the works Mr. Mysterio!? You know you wanna tell us. Don't be lame dude, tell us!!!!!!!!! :)

Ben, I have discovered that every time I say something is about done, it gets behind because of some other force, haha. Therefore, I cannot jinx myself. I will begin announcing once I see actual finished products and we are ready to launch;)

Cool news, Jaime. I'll keep checking back for more news. Thanks for the update.

Jaime Vendera
Ben, I have discovered that every time I say something is about done, it gets behind because of some other force, haha. Therefore, I cannot jinx myself. I will begin announcing once I see actual finished products and we are ready to launch;)
I'm just excited, gangsta. You know I love your products. Make good stuff, and I'll buy it.

Monthly Up!

Any news?
Did they finally finished it?
Or a tornado and the last solar eruption destroyed the hard drive so we won't ever ear the next episode of the incredible "Extrem Scream 1"????
Just joking
The first one helped me so much... And I can't find solid knowledge about other kind of screaming...
2 more monthes and it'll be a year...
Hope they'll put out two volumes at the same time!

I have literally been told it will release March 22nd, but I will not hold my breath or believe it until I actually have the finalized product in my own hands. And shhhhh- the name has been changed to "Extreme Grit Volume I" for this second release. Again, don't take my words to heart, I've been as anxious as the rest of you. I go in, I sing, I teach, I wait twenty years for the product to be released;)

Great news! a week!

I will hold my breath with you! Haha!

I (and surely others here) understand that you've done all you can too make it happen as fast as it's possible.
And I understand very well that you can't control everything and that anyway things tend to always take more and more time to be build than we always wish, especially in music.............

But i couldn't help myself and needed to ask for an update!
So thank you for giving some time to answer this repetitive question!

MMOOOAARRRR GGRRRRIIIITTTTTTTTT! !!!!!!

March 22nd, 2018, that is. ;)

Jaime Vendera
the name has been changed to "Extreme Grit Volume I" for this second release.

I understood a few months ago that Vol.2 will be more about adding grit to vocals (like Russell Allen, Sebastian Bach...) more than extreme screams, which was very interesting. Does it mean there were changes?

Seventhson
Jaime Vendera
the name has been changed to "Extreme Grit Volume I" for this second release.

I understood a few months ago that Vol.2 will be more about adding grit to vocals (like Russell Allen, Sebastian Bach...) more than extreme screams, which was very interesting. Does it mean there were changes?

Oh I hope so. I can do the growls and the screams but I'm having trouble getting the right amount of grit in my regular singing voice when doing higher notes. Russel is a good example of that but Jorne Lande is the guy who can hit really high notes and maintain a perfect level of grit.
I can sing high with grit but it's way too much grit. For me, singing with grit takes every bit of the strain out of my voice.

I told the company I said the 22nd and they bout passed out, haha. We officially have recorded 6 programs already. I am hoping the others follow. In all truth, I am not mad. There was a major legal issue with all the new music that could've caused a problem. But it is being taken care of now. Shouldn't be long before #2- they said definitely March. We'll see. I've been given the date for #3 too but I'm not even going to post it, haha.

Thanks for the update Jaime!
That's crazy how long this law issue about background music is taking.
I hope after they sorted that out, they'll be able to put out a new lesson every month knowing that they all have been recorded.

Just a question:
Who run the facebook page?
Is it you or do they actually run/read it?
If it's them running it, maybe we could put them some pressure?
So you won't be here for replying again and again the same question, that should be their job!

( And by the way, you should tell them to take care of making pictures with a cable plugin the mic! would be more, hum, better )

I don't run the FB page. Pressure mayPlease keep the legal stuff I mentioned off there. I probably should've kept that on the lowdown. Nothing major but when you are teaching "in the style of" type things, you have to be careful you don't sound too much like the artist.

I am actually working this morning on an outtakes video for ES II which is pretty cool. Brian Kelly is on ES II as well so it's a fun video;)

Cool for the video! Can't wait to see it!

Just saw this. Finally!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u09CT8lZxPY

You can get it tonight through venderapublishing.com. Big launch is tomorrow. Love the program, but I need better mics. I scream so loud the microphones cry when they see me;)