The Boatshed

Welcome to The Boatshed feel free to join and post.

The Boatshed
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Great Work So Far! Would Love to see Some For Sale!
Great Work So Far! Would Love to see Some For Sale! Like some minature Boat in The Bottle!
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2015 12:42am
by Robert Harrison
How's it going????
Hi - I've been checking in on a fairly regular basis to follow your progress but haven't seen anything for a fair while now. Would love to hear about progress. Regards, Craig
Views: 51   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2014 1:14pm
by Craig Smith
Dreamweaver Cs6 For Dummies Pdf Free Download
Dreamweaver Cs6 For Dummies Pdf Free Download > http://tinyurl.com/peyf4gv Dreamweaver Cs6 For Dummies Pdf Free Download 97ffa81d91 How to record a narration in the Audio Mixer 13. Read more Published 1 mont...
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 2:33am
by uteeberny
Foreward bulkhead-deck joint
Brian: Could you snap a detail picture of the joint between the deck and the forward bulkhead? I'm trying to figure out where the bulkhead goes and still allow the angled gussets that support the cabin sides. See this thread for a more complete discussion of my q...
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2012 9:07am
by Dave Blake
Vacationer foreward bulkhead question
Brian: On the Vac plans, the foreward bulkhead is confusion. The starboard side is cut ata 23 degree tilt, the port at a 20 degree tilt. Is this a typo? If not, why the difference in a symetrical boat? Dave
Views: 136   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2012 2:07pm
by brian
installing pannel E on the keel and how the transom sits ,ie on the pannel or on the keel
I was reading my plans and couldn,t figure out if the transmom sits on pannel E or if the transom sits on the keel butting up to pannel E on the vacationer plans.
Views: 111   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 7, 2012 9:57am
by Brian walters
b
Brian
Testing
Testing
Views: 536   Replies: 21
Last Post: Apr 11, 2009 11:18am
by Brian
b
Brian
current status
Is the boat finished? After reading the progress I am curious to find out what happened next. I am also waiting for stevenson's projects to get back up and running so that I may purchase some plans.
Views: 260   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 29, 2008 11:10am
by brian w
b
Brian
Darwin Awards
This is great. Yes, it's that magical time of the year again when the Darwin Awards are bestowed, honoring the least evolved among us. Here then, are the glorious winners. Darwin Award Winners: 1.. When his 38-caliber revolver failed to fire at his...
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2008 6:33pm
by Brian
b
Brian
Bri's ***** Page
It is pretty amazing how in this country, America the beautiful? Insurance companies can get away with the attrocities that they do. Take for example my wife, She has leukemia. When she first got it she had been buying insurance from the same company for fifteen year...
Views: 335   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2008 7:17pm
by Brian
b
Brian
Questions, Answers,
Ok I set this up for questions , answers, and general chat about building a boat. Feel free to post. Brian.
Views: 366   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2006 6:03pm
by Brian
Free Forum powered by Bravenet