A Gathering of Messages

We are really interested in getting a bunch of ghost stories true or not up here. If you have one please post it!!!

A Gathering of Messages
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Infrastructure of Jamaica
The logistics performance index of Jamaica is 2.84. It indicates a satisfactory performance - in general, traffic is handeled well, some flaws in certain areas are possible, but overall the logistics system performs reliably and is ready to handle predictable amounts...
Views: 9   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2024 7:08am
by Dustin Sanders
Latvia aims to protect Shareholders of LLC companies
The shareholder interests are protected in Latvia by introducing the mandatory notarial form of the documents regarding transfer of shares in the company. The changes in the Latvian Commercial Law adopted on 01.07.2013 introduce a significant reform in the shares...
Views: 15   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 8, 2023 8:29am
by Baltic Legal
Investment in real estate: most suitable option for foreigners
Practically the best option is investment in Latvian real estates. In the case of investment in real estate the provisions differ and foreigner only has to pay real estate tax. In addition, it is not mandatory actually to live in Latvia, so the property might be leas...
Views: 18   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2023 3:11am
by Baltic Legal
Pharrell - In My Mind [2006] [Hip Hop]
Pharrell - In My Mind [2006] [Hip Hop] > http://nutshellurl.com/42bg2 Pharrell - In My Mind [2006] [Hip Hop] b92c5eb40e It was also certified Silver in the United Kingdom for sales of over 60,000 copies. 2006...
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 11:23am
by jewellym
Fana Nojobe Babo Nathi
Fana Nojobe Babo Nathi > http://tinyurl.com/phhzjph Fana Nojobe Babo Nathi 97ffa81d91 Manuela Arcuri, Nude Sex Scene in Finalmente soli.iso karaoke cdg creator portable activate connectify 5 free download...
Views: 299   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 4:06am
by yarmiwad
Fana Nojobe Babo Nathi
Fana Nojobe Babo Nathi > http://tinyurl.com/phhzjph Fana Nojobe Babo Nathi 97ffa81d91 Manuela Arcuri, Nude Sex Scene in Finalmente soli.iso karaoke cdg creator portable activate connectify 5 free download...
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 4:02am
by yarmiwad
1014 Practice Questions For New Gre Princeton Review Free Download E Book
1014 Practice Questions For New Gre Princeton Review Free Download E Book > http://urlin.us/0f5ps 1014 Practice Questions For New Gre Princeton Review Free Download E Book 972c82176d tro choi 3D sex game.zip...
Views: 457   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2014 12:54am
by squawjat
youtube ghost video
We are launching a ghost/demon/paranormal channel on youtube. Send us your photos or videos and we will post them on youtube for you. Here is our first submission. Is it real? http://youtu.be/4xEQa2M-zH0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xEQa2M-zH0
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2011 12:59am
by michael milan
Aura caught on tape
New guy, first post. Here is a weird aura ghost thing that I caught on film the other day while I was kick-starting my bike. The bike's previous owner died under odd circumstances and apparently really loved this bike. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rScqna7AyQ
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2010 12:17pm
by AMF_biker
Ghost Whisperer
What do you all think of Ghost Whisperer the TV show? Its my favorite show but I want your honest opinion even if it would hurt my feelings :) Do you all watch it? What did you think of last season? They are showing past seasons on WeTV starting in september....
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2009 6:15pm
by Bluesgirl
Has any body had this happen or know anybody that has....
Ok, so I have been able seen ghost sence I was 3, but resently I have been seeing more than normal (normal for me anyways ) even animals...not only that but I have also been able to talk to them and feel them more. The only proble is that some of them have been stalk...
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2008 8:23pm
by Rhiannon
k
kira
my ghost pick being posted maybe
Hi I tried to post my pick here it didnt work I couldn't send it. The email wouldn't go. But im trying to see if ghoststudys will post it for all to see. I'm also trying to see if castle of spirits will post it with my story. if so u can look there for it. I will rig...
Views: 513   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 15, 2006 12:06pm
by tony
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 499   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 2:01am
by Joe
k
Kelsi
Hey
Hey i am young and i have a hard time beliving that ghost are real and my mom watches a show called ghost hunters and i just don't belive that it's real could anybody thats intrested in helping me please send me some pics of ghost my email is ghost_of_you_2005@yaho...
Views: 495   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2006 9:04pm
by Kelsi
New Paranormal DVD "HAUNTED!"
Hi, I'm new here. I just finished production on a new Paranormal documentary titled "HAUNTED!" It is listed on Ebay at the following link http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=292182&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=6443705038&lk=URL If the link does not work g...
Views: 544   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 12, 2006 6:24am
by Paige
Making this site HUGE!!!
I cannot go into detail,but through my job I have access to forensic photo desyffer equipment, and my hobby (as it were) is the detection of false ghost photos. I am very learned in this(23 years) and not much gets by me. I would like to know if you could put more t...
Views: 490   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2005 11:47pm
by Blue Ghost
my new ghost group
hi i have a new ghost group. it has a message forum with chat room . that i want to have open 24 housr a day with monds. in the room at all time . if u want a spot in our group as one of the mods let me know u would only have to do it for 2 hours if u would like...
Views: 515   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2005 12:56am
by waterghost
k
KIRA
MDERATER5 PLEASE HELP
OK MY GROUPS DOING WELL BUT I DESPERATELY NEED MODERATERS IF ANYONE CAN HELP BY JOINING THE GROUP AND BECOMEING A MODERATER PELACE I INPLORE U PLESE HELP BE A MODERATER FOR MY GROUP HUGS KIRA THERE IS NOW A BETTER MESSAGE BOARD ANOTHER CHAT ROOM AND POLLES LINKS AND...
Views: 494   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 4:33pm
by KIRA
k
kira
my yahoo group
I now have my own sites I have a promotional site for my yahoo group on ghost it's my user name for the group is ghostlywife the groups called true ghostly tales form beond it has a chat room , links , polles , photo gallery u can post ghost photos and soon evps on t...
Views: 515   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2005 6:39am
by kira
the closet door
my mother passed away on february 15,2004.she died of brain cancer.the next two weeks after her death,it kind of got weird,like the door of our linen closet would open whenever i'd walk by it.and after those two weeks,it stopped.months later,i was telling my co-worke...
Views: 521   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2005 10:21pm
by brigitte
My grampas apparition
i was asleep on time (it was in a hotel) the next day after my grampa died.mom went to take her bf to work and left the door locked.i opened my eyes and my grampa was staring at me (his apparition)and tried to tell me something.i think he told me not to worry and not...
Views: 529   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2005 5:30pm
by Dustin Bush
k
kira
streek down the hall
this just happend the other day me and hubbys mom were siting in the kichen talking . we heard a sound and looked to where it was coming from and saw a dark strek moveing very fast down the hall . we looked at each other and said what was that .
Views: 510   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2005 2:08pm
by kira
s
Shea
When i moved to florida
My brother and i moved to florida with my mom when i was about 8 yrs old my brother is 3 years younger than me.We moved in with my grandma. I have to explain the set up so you better understand my story. His room and mine are joined by a bathroom with sliding door...
Views: 503   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2005 3:57pm
by Shea
k
kira
some more ghostly activity
There hasn't been very much activty for a while now . But now it's starting again or maybe it has and just not to me . Till recently hubby and friend says they have seen and herd some stuff though. We recently saw a shadow of a person walk by our front window again s...
Views: 657   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2005 9:42am
by kira
l
Lala
Just a comment for ghost hunters...
Ok, I was looking in the picture galleries, and thought I should let yall know that plenty of the pics in there did not of ghost in them but dust orbs(or dust particles) its dut in the air that is seen when pics are taken. I get lots of em when I go ghost hunting. Gh...
Views: 544   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2005 10:01pm
by Lala
k
kira
night mare last to months and thummping lady
sorry i haven't posted much i been very doing a lot of thing and have had some helth prob. haladay stuff, remodling the house and i found out i'm diabetic been trying to get my blood suagar down it's working but then i got a rash from useing splenda so i been trying...
Views: 504   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2005 2:55am
by kira
m
myron
my brother
my brother was six years old when he died in a house fire. the night he died i was going to take a bath and when i entered the bath room he was sitting in the tub smileing at me then he said to me dont worry bubba im in a better place now...
Views: 504   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2004 12:52am
by myron
Project Ghost Hunt
Hi all, I am from the UK, and have recently been on an investigation with a group called Project Ghost Hunt. I had such an interesting night, so many things happened that we couldn't determin their cause. visit: www.projectghosthunt.co.uk
Views: 531   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 13, 2004 4:19pm
by kira
t
TommyD
Knew owner info
punkin is now known as sapphire or sapphy and also now owns an online radio station www.radio-phoinix.com her e-mail is kasey316@adelphia.net i don't know if hop has had any changes P.S this is her son
Views: 562   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 13, 2004 4:14pm
by kira
k
kira
such a sad face and thump thump
Later the same night as the knocking at the door happend . I was siting in the liveing room peting one of our pets and I saw a face in our tv . It was turnd off . We don't use our tv much. But what I saw was a male face that looked to be about 30 or 40 years old. I c...
Views: 511   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2004 6:41pm
by kira
k
kira
knock knock knock hows there
This just happend we were wateing on our supper and I heard a knock at the door. I thought it was just me cause it was so low a sound. But no cause all the dogs started barking so I got up and checked and no one was there. So I let the dogs out and closed the door.
Views: 436   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2004 8:13pm
by kira
Ghost, that looks like my brother..
Ok I know what you are thinking, you think that it was my brother doing these things, but while these happened, my brother was working late at his job. Ok, what happened was, one night i was fast asleep, i woke up to the sounds of someone walking around in my small r...
Views: 605   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 13, 2004 9:56pm
by kira
k
kira
let them loud dogs in the house
Here sunday we were trying to put a new heater in the kitchen and there were four of us here it was me, hubby, his friend and mom. Me and mom didn't hear this just hubby and friend they were working on the heater as I said before and the dogs started scraching wanti...
Views: 530   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2004 9:16pm
by kira
k
kira
a lullaby sung for some one sick into the night
last nigbt my brother in-law was sick he was jercking around slept all day and still went to bed at nine and slept some more. We were pritty worryed he's handycaped so we have to care for him in just about all maner and ways. So I set up a baby monater grantit it's...
Views: 483   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 1, 2004 11:21am
by kira
k
kira
evp turn outs
the tape showed nothing will try again when i get more tapes and i will try and get it closer to the garage with the dog and us ether in bad or very quiet so as not to disterb it i think we desterbed it looking around that night for it.
Views: 490   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2004 3:24am
by kira
k
kira
strange voice and footsteps in the night
Earlyer today I told about how my hubby heard footsteps lat night outside our house in front of the garage. Well he again was working out in his garage cleaning I was with him this time. This toke place bettween 1:30 and 2:30. While we were out there I heard a deep...
Views: 548   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2004 4:12am
by kira
k
kira
voices and the shark dog scrappy
I was just told just a min. ago that mom was naping and we were gone me and hubby brother in-law not home. That she heard voice in the other rooms. She says that it sounded like a man and a lady talking out here and we were not home yet. My hubby just told me and mom...
Views: 478   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2004 7:05pm
by kira
k
kira
foot steps crunching in the night
I'm trying to be more origenal with my titles of ture acrents at my home insted of ghost or again so this one has a real title and I will try from now on to do this cause we r haveing more activeity than we r used to. All but a year or two ago then it whent quite for...
Views: 557   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2004 3:53pm
by kira
k
kira
our ghost again
recently I don't think I told this but one day I was sewing and mom and hubby was gone and I heard two pelpole out in our drive way talking or haveing a conversaion. I stood up I was just siting under the window so when I stood up I just turnd around and looked nothi...
Views: 518   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2004 2:51pm
by kira
k
kira
stormy blue cat being odd again
preveisly I told about my cat stormy trying to get outside and he's fix so it wasn't a femaile he was after and he is very scarred of the outdoors. He was meowing at something outside. I taped it and got an evp of a spirit calling his name. Well last sat. He started...
Views: 637   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2004 9:48am
by kira
k
kira
more happenings at my house
The other night I was sewing and yes I was useing a magafyer not sure how to spell that but I saw an orb go right in front of me over my yarn. At first I thought it was from the meanafyer but when me and my hubby tried to recreat what I saw it didn't mach. So I guess...
Views: 621   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 5, 2004 11:45pm
by kira
k
kira
the dream after the door thing
Hi again this is what happend latter in the week after the door thing. I thought it would be better to break up the storys easyer to read. Anyway me and my hubby were sleeping and I was hearing a voice but not knowing what they were saying and hearing me screeming in...
Views: 545   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2004 8:11pm
by kira
k
kira
another update from my home
Hi all we had another epasode here the other day my hubby was over at my dads house bilding me a windmill .One of thoughs metel 8 ft. ones well the derc. turned out to be out to lunch and my dad used to be in the milatary he's worked a lot with metel and stuff he use...
Views: 508   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2004 7:38pm
by kira
asd
i see VERY small things at the corner of my eyes all the time. i have no idea what this is or why but could it be a ghost or something?
Views: 511   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 25, 2004 11:34pm
by kira
k
kira
update from our home
resently it toke a sewing needle from me we halerd and asked it to please give it back and in a safe place we found it on my hubbys moms bed theres noway it got in my short and not fall in the hall or in the crate I was diging into for my yarn to sew with and be on h...
Views: 456   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2004 2:18pm
by kira
k
kira
the place we got our story and picks posted if u want to see them
http://www.true-ghost-stories.com/Directory.html is is where u can find our story and picks from our house u got here above and go to the submeted visiters part and into the ohio part of that page so far ours is the only one with story and photos so it's easy to find...
Views: 486   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2004 1:57pm
by kira
ghost stuff
Can any one help me or give me some ideas on how to find ghosts. i know there real and what should i do if i ever enounter one. post yer replys or send em to my e-mail pls. thx!
Views: 405   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 9, 2004 1:47am
by kira
r
Robert
Real Haunted House in Georgia
Back in 1979 an older man by the name of Kurtis Krowker lived in this small town of Palmetto Georgia. He died in his house, he was murdered some people say. But me and some friends went there a few years back, and everything is still the same way it was 25 years ag...
Views: 243   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 24, 2004 1:05pm
by dustin bush
Good Fakes Bad Fakes
When I get on line and scan ghost photos I often find myself wondering about the fakes. Not the mistakes, as in the light refracting in the lenze, but the fakes. If people are going to add a ghost image into their photo, at least they could take the time to mak...
Views: 405   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 21, 2004 7:03pm
by Karyn
h
Hannah
Help!
I know that I have ghost in my house,but I dont know when they are here or wich ghost they are or what they are saying!plz tell me some ways that I could know...thx!
Views: 494   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2004 7:41am
by Hannah
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet