The Boatshed

Welcome to The Boatshed feel free to join and post.

The Boatshed
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
current status

Is the boat finished? After reading the progress I am curious to find out what happened next. I am also waiting for stevenson's projects to get back up and running so that I may purchase some plans.

Re: current status

Het mate how are ya? Well I did take the summer off this year it was just so hot out and I work 10 hrs a day in it so I decided to be lazy. I am working on it this weekend i am putting the heels on the trolly right this time and get the roof on or at least started. I will post more on the site when i do it .
As far as the Stevensons are concerned the said they will be taking orders in a couple of weeks so we will see.
What boat do you plan on building?

thanx for your interest
Brian.

My dad and I were planning on building a weekender first. We would like to build two eventially so we can take the nieces and nephews out for some pirate battles and treasure hunts. Most of the kids are between 1 and 4 now, so I figure we have some time to get the ships built. I enjoyed your website. Thanks

hey thats great man you should go for it, if I can help you in any way let me know i ill be glad to do it. are you familiar with the byyb.org website? probubly so but just in case check them out as well Nice to meet you.

Brian