The Boatshed

Welcome to The Boatshed feel free to join and post.

The Boatshed
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Testing

Testing

Re: Testing

Well I just installed this thing in case anyone wanted to get ahold of me, Same as the live chat as well.
Enjoy

Brian

P.S. To post after you write your message in here scroll to the bottom of the page and type the letters or numberes in the Black Box into the White field then click post message

Also just click on the X on the add if any add's pop up.

CAN`T GET IT OUT.FORGOT WHERE HELP WAS.

GUESS I GOT IT AGAIN

Yep you got it your doing good Ma

Well i got my forward bulkhead and my transome pieces
cut out today i ran out of light so i hafta continue tomorow.

Brian

Ok tonight I got my rear cabin bulkhead cut out now all I have to do is finish up my deck pannels and I can go 3-d with my boat.

Brian.

ok, i will wait until you get some more light.i will keep an eye on things. MA

Well i thought i about had my decks lofted when i ran into some trouble had to erase half of the pannel but am now on the right track more tomorow night.

hi,
just checking in before i get busy.do well.love
Ma

Well Today I got most of my deck cutout, and my foredeck lofted. Bought and cut the lumber for a building dolly That Ken Stjohn designed.
I will cut out the Fore deck in the morning and build the Trolly for the Keel and see where i go from there.
Brian.

you did a lot yesterday.good for you.can`t wait to see todays/i will check tonight.

Well i had a pretty productive day today, I got the rest of my foredeck cut out, And i built my building trolly. and put my keel on it.
I am going to do some trim work on my keel before I go any further, see if I can't maybe get that done this week and hopefully it dosn't rain 'cuz I am outside finally

Brian.

GREAT WORK! THINGS LOOK BETTER EVERY DAY. BET YOU ARE TIRED. HEARD YOU TALKED TO MARK THE OTHER NIGHT. TALKED TO HIM YESTERDAY AT RACHAELS BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR ALEXA AND MIKE KERIN CELEBRATED HERS . WELL, I WILL GO AND HOPE YOU GET A LITTLE RELIEF.
LOVE ma

9/25 things look better as of kast night

Yup shes starting to look like a boat finally,
I'm chomping at the bit to get it done, ,

Brian.

Heres a pretty cool link I'd like to try...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OYV0chVUUU&mode=related&search

My pirate name is:

Iron Sam Cash

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

Just thought I'd drop my and say hello! Nice site and nice work.

Hey Jimmy, How ya be? Thanks mate it took some work to mostly the commentary, Hey if your ever interested in seeing any of the byyb's boats,Or taking your son or family sailing, there may be some of us near you. we have folks all over the world in the club, that just love to show off thier boats they made and allways enjoy company. We have folks who build boats, others that are designers, and some folks that just enjoy the dream of it all. I put some sailing stories I wrote for the byyb on the left menu all the way down, on brisboatyard main page.
Thanks for stopping by and keep in touch mate how maney ford tec's ya gonna run into on the hight seas like that lol.
thanks mate.
brian.

Free Forum powered by Bravenet