INVESTIGATIONS@aghost.us

NEWSLETTER SUBMISSION :
NEWSLETTER@aghost.us

VISITOR SUBMISSION:
VISITORS@aghost.us

WEBMASTER:
WEBMASTER@aghost.us

Home - Member's Area - SIGN-UP BOARD
Officers & Directors | Documents and Reports | Merchandise | Calendar | Library |
Sign-up Board | Messageboard | Media Archive | Reporting DB New! |
Membership DB | Live Webcam | FAQ
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Research Meeting March 17th

Saturday March 17th will be the first offical research meeting at the Bellevue Regional Library.

We have a room reserved from 12pm to 1pm to discuss and organize a research project. Bring any ideas you may have to share. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Room 4
12:00-1:00p

Bellevue Regional Library
1111 110th Ave Ne.
Bellevue, WA 98004

Re: Research Meeting March 17th

I have extended this from 12p-2p, since an hour isn't much time to do anything. This does not mean we need to use the whole 2 hours if unnessecary.

Yikes~ I've got three conflicting appointments on the 17th already but very much want to attend. Just in case I can't make it, my ideas include:

Documenting space weather info on the dates clients contact us and the dates they have logged in their journals as most active. This will require quite a bit of data being gathered as many date are involved, but once a substantial amount is obtained I hope to see a correlation between certain space weather patterns and haunting activity.

Documenting the address of the client (Steve will be working on a database for this during the year) and include their coordinates (longitude/latitude) in hopes of, as above, finding some correlation between certain areas and haunting activity.

I am even curious to know whether or not certain experiences within people's lives leave them more open to hauntings. Did the primary person experience the death of a loved one, a divorce or other traumatic event at a young age? Did their families move often during their formative years or did they grow up close to where they now reside? It seems to me that people who have had to readjust their lives to various circumstances on a frequent or unfortunately necessary basis may find that they are more sensitive to paranormal activity.

There are some other things buzzing about in my head, but those are the top 3 from me right now. Thanks

I'll be there, of course. Folks, please sign up if you're interested in participating in AGHOST research projects.

I will not be able to make the research meeting. :-( Gryphon's first Boyscout Pinewood Derby is from noon-2pm and, well, I can't miss it.

I won't be able to attend this meeting but want very much to be in on this.

If you decide to do a project relating to past investigations and need data entered, I'm your girl.

just let me know how you need me to help out!

Stephanie

I was hoping to make this, but have been dealing with a freakin cold. I need to get rid of this before tuesday. Maybe we should try a differant day?

Ross

Copyright © 2006 AGHOST
All rights reserved.
www.aghost.us