INVESTIGATIONS@aghost.us

NEWSLETTER SUBMISSION :
NEWSLETTER@aghost.us

VISITOR SUBMISSION:
VISITORS@aghost.us

WEBMASTER:
WEBMASTER@aghost.us

Home - Member's Area - SIGN-UP BOARD
Officers & Directors | Documents and Reports | Merchandise | Calendar | Library |
Sign-up Board | Messageboard | Media Archive | Reporting DB New! |
Membership DB | Live Webcam | FAQ
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday, February 24th, 2pm

The tour of the Fairwood Library has been rescheduled for 2pm on February 24th. Let’s hope we don’t get snowed out again! Samantha from the library is setting up a special program for us. We will learn how to do research thru the King County System on specific properties and news stories. All are welcome, but please sign up so we know how many to expect. We can all meet across the street at the Starbucks next to QFC for an after library late’

Fairwood Library
17009 140TH AVE SE
Renton, WA 98058

Re: Saturday, February 24th, 2pm

Don't say snow! Yuck! I will be there for sure. Thanks!

This is awesome

Ross

Yes. It is awesome Ross, but will you be there?

Count me in

Great! Count me in.
Sheri

Is this still on for the 24th?

Yes, this is still on for the 24th. Please be sure to sign up if you plan to attend, so I can let the library know how many to expect.

Plan on me to attend at this point. There is an investigation scheduled for the night before at 2:00 am so if I am on that team, I may have to cancel attending this in order to get some sleep before the spirit board event.

Madeline's computer is fritzing out on her, so I'm dropping a line to all those who'll be going tomorrow afternoon. Please meet at the library (if it's cold, please don't wait outside... just park yourself someplace within view.) Still meeting at 2pm. If you need to cancel or will be late... or if you'd like to come along, please ring up Madeline at 425-271-7270.

Thanks!

This was a great event. I didn't know all those resources were available. Thanks Madeline!

Copyright © 2006 AGHOST
All rights reserved.
www.aghost.us