INVESTIGATIONS@aghost.us

NEWSLETTER SUBMISSION :
NEWSLETTER@aghost.us

VISITOR SUBMISSION:
VISITORS@aghost.us

WEBMASTER:
WEBMASTER@aghost.us

Home - Member's Area - SIGN-UP BOARD
Officers & Directors | Documents and Reports | Merchandise | Calendar | Library |
Sign-up Board | Messageboard | Media Archive | Reporting DB New! |
Membership DB | Live Webcam | FAQ
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
February 10th, 2007 5pm

Cemetery Expedition- Q and A with Funeral Director, Steve Barton
February 10th, 2007 5pm

Steve Barton, from Barton Family Funeral Services has agreed to share his wealth of knowledge with us at a Q and A session on Saturday, February 10th at the Theosophical Library in Seattle at 5pm. I have found Steve to be quite knowledgeable about cemetery and funeral home history in the Seattle area, open to the subject of the paranormal, and with a good sense of humor. Since this is a Q and A session, please arrive with a list of 3 prepared questions for Steve. This program is restricted to adults only, guests are welcome, but seating is limited. Since seating is limited, please sign up if you plan to attend. If things change, and you are later unable to attend, let me know so others may take your place.

You can check out his website at: http://www.bartonfuneral.com/

The Theosophical Library has tentatively approved our meeting at their venue, but please check back one day before the event to be sure it has not been moved.

The Theosophical Library is located behind Quest Book Store in Seattle. (You have to walk through the bookstore to get there.)
717Broadway Ave E.
Seattle, WA 98102

(Across the street from the future home of the AGHOST Museum in the Harvard Exit Theatre)

The Theosophical Lending Library is a private library specializing in esoteric and paranormal subject matter. Nancy the librarian is very helpful and knowledgeable. I recommend showing up early to check it out. In my opinion, she has an uncanny (psychic???) ability to recommend just the perfect book. See what she thinks you should read………

See you there!

Re: February 10th, 2007 5pm

I love it!!
sounds great sign me up!

Sounds cool. Count me in!

That is great,

Count me in

Ross

I plan on being there.

Awsome. Count me in.
Sheri

i'll be there..

Wonderful! If there's room for one more, I'm in.

there will be room for all. Looks like I may move the venue, so stay tuned!

If there is room, I will be there.

I want to go.

won't be making it, sorry

Re: February 10th, 2007 5pm- NEW VENUE

Hi Guys! The location is the Elysian Brewing Company;
1221 East Pike Street, Seattle, 98122. Please show up with a list of at least 3 questions for Steve, this is a Q and A over dinner, rather than a presentation. Let's be sure and thank Steve. He will be racing from another appointment to meet with us.

Sorry, i had a family emergency tonight and just got home. i am so sorry i missed it. hopefully something similar will come up again.

Thanks Mad,

It was a great event. We should send them a thank you card and maybe a small gift

Ross

Copyright © 2006 AGHOST
All rights reserved.
www.aghost.us