A Gathering of Messages

We are really interested in getting a bunch of ghost stories true or not up here. If you have one please post it!!!

A Gathering of Messages
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my new ghost group

hi i have a new ghost group. it has a message forum with chat room . that i want to have open 24 housr a day with monds. in the room at all time .

if u want a spot in our group as one of the mods let me know u would only have to do it for 2 hours if u would like to .

it also has links a diary to tell me your story by adding it to the message forum and tell me u want it added to the diary and i will add it for u. u will know the name of the diary and be able to read yours and others on the diary and post comments there.

poll to take

and games to play soon

add photos and eveps see mine and others real photos talk about ghost hunting and maybe have ghost hunts if u are intrested in being a part of this group and want to do that talk to me and we will work it out and get a ghost huning crew started .

if theres something not there u would like to see just let me know in the message forum and i will add it there for u.

if u want to check out my group heres the url for it.
http://www.freewebs.com/myghostlyworld/

the mesasage forum and chat room is in a link in the main menu there. all u have to do is make a user name and password and u are a part of the forum if u want into the chat room just go to the usergroups part and click verw information click my chat wate for it to load and then put the user name u created into the loging for the chat room and click log in and wate and u will be in the chat room.

to get to the diary part just click links and go to the link for the diary deardiary.net will come up once u see the main page of deardiary.net go down to the part on the page that says user name and keywords put into the username ghostgroup it will bring up a page with this on it. ghost group what is reality ? lets talk click it. that will take u to the diary where u can read it if u want to make a comment u can try. do to protection it may not let u add a comment inless u have a personal diary i had to make every thing more protected cause the last group i had for some reson i don't know was hacked. but thats ok cause this one works a lot better .

if u want a personal place to add your own photos u can use our photo buket and make your own place for it or send it to me through my email but tell me who u are and why u are emailing me i'm careful what i open in my email so make sure i know who and why u are emailing me so i know it's safe to open your email and i will put the photo in my photo bucket and add it to the diary part of the group for u and us all to see.

my email is waterghost_group_owner@yahoo.com

if u have a evp u want to add to the group email it as well to me telling me who and what is in the email so i will open it. also it would help if u contact me on my yahoo messager name before doing this so i know it's on the way to my email so i know as well that it's comeing there and that i know who u are and that it's safe to open the photo or evp . it will take me a bit of time to get the evp posted cause i have a helper that adds the evps and that takes a bit of time to have done but i want to have evps on my site so plese do add them and thank u.

anything else u just nose around u will find the links and the polls . just by looking around .

so check it out let me know what u think and lets make a go of this if u would like to thanks hugs waterghost.