A Gathering of Messages

We are really interested in getting a bunch of ghost stories true or not up here. If you have one please post it!!!

A Gathering of Messages
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When i moved to florida

My brother and i moved to florida with my mom when i was about 8 yrs old my brother is 3 years younger than me.We moved in with my grandma. I have to explain the set up so you better understand my story.
His room and mine are joined by a bathroom with sliding doors.In my room my bed is set up against the right side wall of my room. My brothers is when you walk in the room his bed is against the back wall. I am not able to see his bed from where mine was.The sliding doors that connect our rooms were usually open half the time so i could see into his room easily.
Well heres the story..
I woke up about 3 in the morning. The wake up that makes you not feel tired in any way.I sat up straight and looked at my clock and wondered why i woke up so suddenly.It was a very wierd feeling. I normally dont wake up thru the night im a good sleeper.Well after looking at the clock i looked inmy brothers room. Then i couldnt feel anything as if everything went numb on me.As i continued to look in his room i saw this woman in white clothing,The clothing was all torn up looking.She was glowing with a white fog and floating.She had Long balck hair and a pale face.I tried to breath but i didnt,she then looked over at me and had a smile that i would never forget. It was a huge grin but had sharp looking teeth. Kind of like baraka from mortal combat.She then looked back and hovered over to where my brother sleeps.. I couldt move the rest of the night..i never told anyone what i had seen. Thank god my brother wasnt hurt in anyway. Im wondering if i am the only one who has seen this type?.. or somthing like this.I didnt have a good feeling about it then and i still dont..