A Gathering of Messages

We are really interested in getting a bunch of ghost stories true or not up here. If you have one please post it!!!

A Gathering of Messages
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
such a sad face and thump thump

Later the same night as the knocking at the door happend . I was siting in the liveing room peting one of our pets and I saw a face in our tv . It was turnd off . We don't use our tv much. But what I saw was a male face that looked to be about 30 or 40 years old. I could see his creased for head not much creases though his sad eyes and nose, his mouth with one crease in it. I only could see one check fully to see this crease his face was thin. His mouth was in a sad frown kinda . He was some whatt shadowy in places. He just stared at me I tryed to comunicate with him but when I did he would start to fade a little. till it almost faded all together. Then later that night we were going to bed and I heard some thumping . I thought it was our big dog thumping around so I asked my hubby what the heck she was doing down there he said sleeping why? I said well I heard some thoumping and I thought it was her He said no and he didn't hear the thoumping and didn't want to hear it ether. A little bit later I hear it again so I ask is she still sleeping he said yes. I asked did u hear it this time he said yes. I said what is that. He said it's comeing from out back. I said is it the ghost again jummping on the steps out back at the back door he said yep that what it is . The ghost doe's this from time to time . But we have nvevr before heard it from our bedroom. U mostly hear it at night while on the com. near the back door. I have only heard this once in the room with the com. Hubby hears it all the time so this is the second time I've heard this and the first for both us in the bedroom.